Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Genius

User Image
See that? How does it work? I have two mana wells there each with more than one attuner, so why does the right mana have 3 attuned attuners while the left only gets one?

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
you only get attuned from one unit, meaning you only have to keep one attuner on a mana well at a time and it gives you the same amount of mana regardless unless the attuner has a special property like "attune 15" so it gives you 15 mana instead of 10 mana (though i think that particular ability still doesnt work and will probably never get fixed because the devs got booted)

Versatile Genius

Elf King Alberic
you only get attuned from one unit, meaning you only have to keep one attuner on a mana well at a time and it gives you the same amount of mana regardless unless the attuner has a special property like "attune 15" so it gives you 15 mana instead of 10 mana (though i think that particular ability still doesnt work and will probably never get fixed because the devs got booted)

Really? Becuase I notice when all 3 of them lit up I got much more mana like in the 80s instead of 40ish. And I'm still rather new to this game but I haven't seen a card with attune 15 or something, just some like veteran 5 or scout 20. I'm also not sure what they do.

P.S.- Thank you heart

Perfect Saint

Elf King Alberic
I think only the Guardian of the Plinth's special works. Not sure of Furliss's, Also, I heard that the faster of the attuners in a well gets to attune, so I usually have to leave the Guardian with non-attuners so he gets to do the job since he is soooo very slow.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic

Really? Becuase I notice when all 3 of them lit up I got much more mana like in the 80s instead of 40ish. And I'm still rather new to this game but I haven't seen a card with attune 15 or something, just some like veteran 5 or scout 20. I'm also not sure what they do.

P.S.- Thank you heart

yep positive mana wells only grant mana for one attuner, you may have lost some units to get more mana because you get a mana refund when units die (a fraction of their mana cost)

Furliss is a herald that has attuner 14 i believe, but its broken

veteran 5 means that that unit will receive 5 permanent stat increase to all stats for every battle that unit is in and you win (retreating doesnt grant the bonus), and scout 20 means you have a 20 % chance of revealing adjacent spaces around the unit when they are moved to a space

Versatile Genius

Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic

P.S.- Thank you heart

yep positive mana wells only grant mana for one attuner, you may have lost some units to get more mana because you get a mana refund when units die (a fraction of their mana cost)

veteran 5 means that that unit will receive 5 permanent stat increase to all stats for every battle that unit is in and you win (retreating doesnt grant the bonus), and scout 20 means you have a 20 % chance of revealing adjacent spaces around the unit when they are moved to a space

Ohhhhhhhh Thank you so much. How do you get cards like Furliss though? Buying packs or can you get them by winning matches?

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic

P.S.- Thank you heart

Ohhhhhhhh Thank you so much. How do you get cards like Furliss though? Buying packs or can you get them by winning matches?

furliss is 3 star so both in packs and by winning matches

Versatile Genius

Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic

P.S.- Thank you heart

I'm sorry I must be annoying, but one last question:
If you battle someone thats like 10 lvl stronger do you have a better chance at a 3 star or is the chance the same for level?

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic
Agent Zebra
Elf King Alberic

P.S.- Thank you heart

I'm sorry I must be annoying, but one last question:
If you battle someone thats like 10 lvl stronger do you have a better chance at a 3 star or is the chance the same for level?

your opponent doesn't effect the rarity of the card you obtain, its all based on your level and your luck

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff