Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have no thoughts about the case what was said is said. The only judge will be with which ever god he worships
Valiant Corvus
Rothus
Why the ******** would you bump this thread when it was already dead? Let the damn topic die already.

I won't let this topic die.

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
The rose in spring
Valiant Corvus
Rothus
Why the ******** would you bump this thread when it was already dead? Let the damn topic die already.

No one's responding to you anymore. Hell, I was even on YOUR side and I thought the things you said were ridiculous.

Let it go.

Loyal Exhibitionist

Some people sure like to beat a dead horse. -.-
Valiant Corvus
The rose in spring
Valiant Corvus
Rothus

No one's responding to you anymore. Hell, I was even on YOUR side and I thought the things you said were ridiculous.

Let it go.

I will not let it go. This will go on and on.
As I said. I am not letting this drop.

Loyal Exhibitionist

The rose in spring

You must have one hell of a grudge to keep this dead topic alive. :p

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hasuki Aatisuto
The rose in spring

Nope. She's just the village troll.

Loyal Exhibitionist

JamesWN
Hasuki Aatisuto
The rose in spring

Nope. She's just the village troll.

Pity that if I don't want to see this topic on the front page of In The News I need to ignore an innocent person, which sucks. =/

3,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
he'S OBVIOUSLY GUILTY
Hasuki Aatisuto
The rose in spring

There are many reasons to keep this alive. Mainly the double standard in self defense. If some creepy man with a gun is following me in the middle of the night, I have no right to defend myself, but if I provoke someone into a dangerous situation, then I have the right? This court ruling puts a dangerous precedent mainly because people are presumed innocent because the method was a gun.

6,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Questinqv2
JamesWN
Good. It was treated as a clear-cut self-defense case in the first place for a reason.
Bull s**t you ******** idiot,you cant just up and kill someone for no reason,the dude should have been put to death,and because of where he lives im sure it wont be long before he is.

True people are giing to probably wait till everything calms down and then BANG he will get killed. Hes going to have to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life.😐
JamesWN
Good. It was treated as a clear-cut self-defense case in the first place for a reason.
I can't believe u. Ur just so heartless. Pnyuu is right. Black people get no justice. I can't believe THIS is the country I live in. Some people are heartless.

Yuki_Windira's Husband

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Pretty_T987
JamesWN
I can't believe u. Ur just so heartless. Pnyuu is right. Black people get no justice. I can't believe THIS is the country. I live in. Some people are heartless.

I'm heartless because a thug doubled back and attacked and he was forced to defend himself after getting his head beaten into the concrete? Sure. Imbecile. emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff