Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

Julius smiled even wider. He let Rosie pass him and held the door open for the other two.

"Thank you." Dominic said, going after his sister.

Elliot glared at the doctors and nurses.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric went through the door and waited for Julius so he could grab his hand again. "Table for 5, 2 kids." He said.

"Rosie~" Malinda said as she hugged her friend from the side.

Turner watched them closely just in case they tried anything. Roger followed behind them.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius could sense what Fredric wanted and grabbed his hand quickly when he walked in, smiling brightly.

"What?" Rosie giggled. She hugged her friend back. "What is it?" She asked again.

As soon as they were out of the room with Michael, Elliot ran into his brothers arms and sobbed. "I hate it here." He managed to say, covering his face as Michael held him.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric nuzzled into his neck. "Love you." He said. He moved his head and began following their waitress to their seats.

"Nothing, just wanted to give my friend a hug." Malinda said.

Turner stared at the ground. "We have to get him out of here." He said.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius smiled softly. "I love you, too." He said and followed, his hand still in Fredrics.

Rosie smiled. "Okay." She giggled again. "You're really nice, you know."

Michael looked up to Roger and Turner, smiling softly. "Thank you." He mouthed, rubbing his brother back to calm him. "Don't worry." He whispered to him.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric grinned. "Thanks again for paying." He said."I'll pay you back in the most painful way if you want. Or I mean. You can do whatever later to me." He whispered.

Malinda nodded. "You're nice too. Little girls are always nicer then their brothers." She said.

Turner shook his head. "We need to get him like out of this asylum." He clarified. "This place is bad for him." He looked from the ground. "Let's run away!"

Fluffy Bunny

Julius grinned. "'Kay. Sounds fun." He said. As they sat down, he leaned over to Fredric and whispered into his ear. "You're all mine." He then moved his head up a smidgen and bit Fredric's ear.

Rosie smiled and climbed into a seat.

Elliot shook his head. "No. We can't do that." He said, frowning. "You really are crazy. Or just plain stupid." He said, sighing softly. "We can't run away. It's a bad idea. Just think of what would happen outside of this place." He paused for a moment before speaking again. "I'll be fine." He lied, releasing Michael from the hug, his arms shacking. He was scared, of course, but he had to be strong.

Dedicated Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Fredric sat down. He had been reaching for the menu when he bit him. He jolted up a bit. His face turned red. "I love you." He whispered back "I'm all yours, always."

Malinda took the seat next to Rosie.

Turner shook his head. "I'm serious." He said. "I know I'm insane, but this place is bad. It's bad for you." He wanted to cry. "We'd be fine. We could all get an apartment together. The saner people of the group would get jobs. The less sane would stay at home and make food and stuff. We'd steal enough medicine to get us by before we go." He said. "WI know it's a stupid idea, but I'm worry about you. Can we at least run away to a different crazy house?" He asked.

Fluffy Bunny

Julius chuckled. "Good boy." He whispered.

Rosie opened her menu and looked at it. "Domi. Can I get a cheeseburger?" She asked. He nodded his head and she smiled happily.

Elliot slapped Turner. "You are such an idiot! The saner people? Who the ******** are you talking about? Look at us!" He yelled at him. He was nearly to the breaking point. He was about to go for Turner again, to hurt him again. But he stopped, looking down. "I'm finding my room. Don't bother me."
Michael's eyes widened. "No! No, you can't!" He stuttered.
"There's nothing you can do about it, Michael." Elliot said with a relieved sigh. "Just let me be." He didn't stop or turn around or anything. He just kept walking, eager to be alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff