Welcome to Gaia! ::

im sure their has been a topic on this in the past, but im curious.. What are your pet peeves when you go to the theatres?
my personal ones:
-expensive snacks
-people who have already seen the movie and then take their friend to the movie and spend the duration of the movie giving ongoing commentary.
xp
little kids neutral
Two main things:

-Crying bablies/children
-Loud-talking people

Spooky Girl

18,525 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
yum_tea Chatty brats and people who can't seem to find the button to turn their ******** cell phones off.

Blessed Prophet

Drunk people yelling at the screen.
I agree on expensive foods. I buy a medium popcorn with butter and a medium drink and its $10. Thats the same price as the movie ticket. Urgh! Why cant we bring our own food.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Kids who won't stop kicking the seat behind ya and the people in general who aren't quiet in the theatre.

Luminosus's Wife

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

15,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I like sitting in the front to avoid talkers, so it really irritates me when a bunch of talkers sit in the row right behind me seconds after the lights go down, so I don't have time to find another spot.
soul cron 9
Drunk people yelling at the screen.

they do that?? eek
dilann
I agree on expensive foods. I buy a medium popcorn with butter and a medium drink and its $10. Thats the same price as the movie ticket. Urgh! Why cant we bring our own food.

i do bring food.. i put it in my purse.. 3nodding xd

Thirteenth Seeker

the ******** crying babies in adult movies. "ohhhh hes a newbornz he sleeps thruuuu everythng" liessssssss and ******** slander

makes my blood boil.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
I don't see the point in going to the movies. I spend way too much money on a ticket, then I feel like I'm doing something super illegal just having to sneak my own food in because I'm not paying those jacked up prices.

Then you get into the movie and you've got people talking, people texting, babies crying. I have ADHD so i cant sit and focus for long periods. So I lose attention like 30 minutes into the movie and need to go for a walk so I can focus again but then miss part of the movie I'm paying to see.

I've decided to stop going to the movies. Last movie I saw was November 2011.
- Idiots who throw popcorn.
- Babies and children.
- Dirt on seats.
- Smelly people.
- Loud people.
- Mobile phone lights.
- People who get up constantly.

Fashionable Shopper

I hate it when people get up and stand in front of you. I know its the trailers but I enjoy the trailers of upcoming movies. When the lights go out that's generally cue for sit down and shut up. The other day I went to see Despicable Me 2 and some brats in front of us couldn't decide where to sit and moved 3 times. At one point they were just standing there directly in front of me. Its like I don't want a view of you. I want to see the screen. I didn't say anything though and eventually they sat down. It annoyed me though. Our days of matinees are over since my boyfriend is on night shift and sleeps until almost 4pm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff