• Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

She comes in quietly, rolling in a cart covering in sweet delectable treats of all shapes and sizes.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you with plenty of food. You just feed yourselves to your heart's content."
Grins evily and pulls you down into my lap, feeding you a muffin suddenly and forcefully. "Keep us all with plenty of food." Chuckles

whee *chews the muffin* That was a little abrupt... *pushes one towards you*
"problem with that?" nibbles the muffin and giggles as our bellies start pushing out

You could try being a bit more gentle. >.<
Nuzzles your nose softly and smiles "I will be gentle when the time is right. Besides I know sometimes you like it a little forced" giggles "Or at least like to force it. "

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

She comes in quietly, rolling in a cart covering in sweet delectable treats of all shapes and sizes.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you with plenty of food. You just feed yourselves to your heart's content."
Grins evily and pulls you down into my lap, feeding you a muffin suddenly and forcefully. "Keep us all with plenty of food." Chuckles

"problem with that?" nibbles the muffin and giggles as our bellies start pushing out

Nuzzles your nose softly and smiles "I will be gentle when the time is right. Besides I know sometimes you like it a little forced" giggles "Or at least like to force it. "

I must admit, there are some times... How have you been? *picks up another muffin and continues to eat*

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

I must admit, there are some times... How have you been? *picks up another muffin and continues to eat*
"I have been well. Much has changed in my life. BUt yet not really anything, names but not facts. you know?"

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

"I have been well. Much has changed in my life. BUt yet not really anything, names but not facts. you know?"

Yup. I understand. *continues to chew on the muffin* You know, to be fair, I have an entire tray of stuff to eat and all I go for is muffins.

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

Yup. I understand. *continues to chew on the muffin* You know, to be fair, I have an entire tray of stuff to eat and all I go for is muffins.
Grabs a cupcake off the tray "What are you trying to say?"

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

I pick up an entire tray of delectable treats to eat and all I go for is the commonplace muffin xD

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

I pick up an entire tray of delectable treats to eat and all I go for is the commonplace muffin xD
"hey, don't call them commonplace. They are wonderful and delicious and you won't find them anywhere else." Sticks out my tongue

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

"hey, don't call them commonplace. They are wonderful and delicious and you won't find them anywhere else." Sticks out my tongue

Well, I mean, there are other rarer things to get. Like cheesecake... Mmmm... Cheeeeesecaaaaake...

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

Well, I mean, there are other rarer things to get. Like cheesecake... Mmmm... Cheeeeesecaaaaake...
"Cheese cake huh? I can agree we need some." Giggles and searches over your tray, finding the strawberry cheesecake and cutting two large slices off of it

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

"Cheese cake huh? I can agree we need some." Giggles and searches over your tray, finding the strawberry cheesecake and cutting two large slices off of it

*takes the two pieces and puts them onto plates, putting a fork on each* You take your bite first 3nodding

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

*takes the two pieces and puts them onto plates, putting a fork on each* You take your bite first 3nodding
"did you do anything to them" Raises an eyebrow as I slowly take a bite, not hesitantly but to give you time to respond.

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

"did you do anything to them" Raises an eyebrow as I slowly take a bite, not hesitantly but to give you time to respond.

To some of them, but not all. As for this particular one, I'm not exactly sure... *takes a bite*

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

To some of them, but not all. As for this particular one, I'm not exactly sure... *takes a bite*
Chuckles and bites into the cheese cake, letting what happens happen.

Sparkly Explorer

16,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Marathon 300
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

*takes another bite* Hmm... I guess this was one of the normal ones... Got your hopes up, didn't I?

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective
Xenos Sama
Kolective

*takes another bite* Hmm... I guess this was one of the normal ones... Got your hopes up, didn't I?
"More then a little you tease" chuckles and gives you a kiss

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces