Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really don't get how anyone can say its ok, feederism is just a "lifestyle choice."

Depriving yourself of food is an eating disorder, but so is taking the opposite to an extreme - Warped body perception, unhealthy food obsession, huge and unhealthy strain on the body, massive health problems and disabilities developed from it, and even the possibility of even dying from it.

Bashful Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♪ パテイ パテイ 私はオテンバ女の子
ρ α т т ʏ я α в в ι т
User Imagelol have fun with diabeetus <3 User Image

User Image

パテイ パテイ 本当は泣き虫。。。女の子 ♪
Ms Spork
I really don't get how anyone can say its ok, feederism is just a "lifestyle choice."

Depriving yourself of food is an eating disorder, but so is taking the opposite to an extreme - Warped body perception, unhealthy food obsession, huge and unhealthy strain on the body, massive health problems and disabilities developed from it, and even the possibility of even dying from it.

Anorexia is an eating disorder as it's fueled by fear and a warped perception of the body.
People with anorexia often believe themselves to be fat even though they are actually severely underweight. and go to great lengths to try and lose weight.

Feederism is fueled by a person's sexuality.

If someone engages in feederism it is because they are sexually turned on by their own or their partner's weight gain.

Different people within feederism set themselves different limits depending on what they define as reasonable or what they are comfortable with.
They also are well aware that they are fat and do not have the distorted perception common among anorexia.

Friendly Friend

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Meh, admittedly the feederism stuff kind of turns me on, but I don't really push for it.

The thing some people don't know is that it is possible to gain weight and stay reasonably healthy. There's on such model focused around this lifestyle whom excersises daily and is a vegetarian, just consumes more calories than she burns, therefore keeping herself at the steady 260lbs (around that level? I don't remember much anymore) she is currently at.

But yeah, fetishes will always be taboo in society, anything that isn't the norm will always be. Its just up to the individual to want to embrace said individuality or not, and not let anyone's derogatory opinions affect them.

Invisible Phantom

Kung Fu Brother
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This.

and pls post picture. XD

Tipsy Kitten

Nightwish Faerie
I personally wouldn't gain so much weight and here's my story:

I gained weight so fast when I got married. I wanna say at least 70 lbs worth within 1 year.

After I gained the weight, my body became extremely tired, I always became thirsty, and it was hell to exercise. I became miserable, there wasn't much I could do being with so much weight.

After 6 months, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. IT WAS TERRIBLE. Talk about having to take insulin everyday. I hated taking it and pricking my finger just to watch my blood sugar.

So, before you take that step, just think the causes of weight gain can do.

It took me almost 1 year to lose 40, I still got more to do, but I knew if I didn't lose the weight. My life was in danger.

Think well!

idk if this is any interest to you, but my mom is diabetic.
And when I had to take a critical thinking class, my final paper was about high fructose corn syrup and I kept calling my mom and telling her my research finds.
She started cutting out anything with HFCS and eventually, her diabetes was really manageable... To the point where she really didn't need to test her blood because it was always stable. And she lost a ton of weight without really doing any work.
Just a thought.

CBB1112 v2's Waifu

Devoted Enabler

18,650 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Are you big enough to roll to get around yet? emotion_kirakira

Original Gaian

Feedisum?
I'm I correct in thinking it is where average weight people come to clubs or social meeting places and feed the over weight person, which can also lead into a sexual arrangement?

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Imagine Dragons Ey
Feedisum?
I'm I correct in thinking it is where average weight people come to clubs or social meeting places and feed the over weight person, which can also lead into a sexual arrangement?

Usually it's just between partners.

Original Gaian

Tuah
Imagine Dragons Ey
Feedisum?

no not at all there are many places you can go to for fill those needs. As well as many more other unusual human activitys people take part in.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Imagine Dragons Ey
Tuah
Imagine Dragons Ey
Feedisum?

no not at all there are many places you can go to for fill those needs. As well as many more other unusual human activitys people take part in.

I haven't ever heard of those. I'm actually quite curious now. Though most of the feeders/feedees I've heard about just do it with their partner.

Original Gaian

Tuah
Imagine Dragons Ey
Tuah
Imagine Dragons Ey
Feedisum?

I haven't ever heard of those. I'm actually quite curious now. Though most of the feeders/feedees I've heard about just do it with their partner.
I'm sure if you were to go searching on the web you would find forums and blogs if not a website for it.

Tipsy Lunatic

This is all just going way over my head. I am a great cook, love gourmet food and anything that's interesting, well-made and has no horseradish. I'm not picky. But jesus, who eats just because they can? Not even out of boredom or cravings? You just want food stuffed into your face. You're insane.

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Queen Regent Cersei
This is all just going way over my head. I am a great cook, love gourmet food and anything that's interesting, well-made and has no horseradish. I'm not picky. But jesus, who eats just because they can? Not even out of boredom or cravings? You just want food stuffed into your face. You're insane.

Do you condemn people with foot fetishes?
That's hawt, I just want to bake the s**t outta some pizza for you right now wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff