Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I have one I no longer need. Interested?
OnsenMark

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I am. What are you currently looking for on it?

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morava
OnsenMark

I am. What are you currently looking for on it?

.::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::.

I'm thinking 5m?
OnsenMark

I'm thinking 5m?

I'll take it! Sending trade now. 3nodding heart

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morava
OnsenMark

I'm thinking 5m?

I'll take it! Sending trade now. 3nodding heart

k, just waiting on you. smile
OnsenMark

Accepted on my end. Your turn. razz

emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morava
OnsenMark

Accepted on my end. Your turn. razz

emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand done! Enjoy! smile
OnsenMark

THANK YOU! emotion_kirakira heart

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morava
OnsenMark

THANK YOU! emotion_kirakira heart

NP. With what I've sold today, I managed to pick up the Derpy and Doctor Whooves companions, and still have a chunk of change for something (or things) else! biggrin
OnsenMark

NP. With what I've sold today, I managed to pick up the Derpy and Doctor Whooves companions, and still have a chunk of change for something else! biggrin

Awesome! Two happy campers today! 3nodding

I'm putting more tweaks on my "Light" avatar, & that helps SO much. whee I've been wanting a pendant since 2005, so I'm literally dancing in my chair right now. xD I even managed to scrape up enough change to hopefully get another item for the avatar today, that animated halo. (Astra-1: Spectacular Golden Halo. You wouldn't happen to have one of those, would ya?)

Noble Raider

12,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Morava
OnsenMark

NP. With what I've sold today, I managed to pick up the Derpy and Doctor Whooves companions, and still have a chunk of change for something else! biggrin

I'm putting more tweaks on my "Light" avatar, & that helps SO much. whee I've been wanting a pendant since 2005, so I'm literally dancing in my chair right now. xD I even managed to scrape up enough change to hopefully get another item for the avatar today, that animated halo. (Astra-1: Spectacular Golden Halo. You wouldn't happen to have one of those, would ya?)

Nope. 'Fraid not, sorry. Good luck with the rest, though. smile
OnsenMark

Nope. 'Fraid not, sorry. Good luck with the rest, though. smile

Alrighty! biggrin Thank you! Time for a new thread for the Halo! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff