Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Miko

XemieTheHopeless
Peculiar Purple
XemieTheHopeless
Peculiar Purple
Do any of these avatars strike you fancy?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They all look nice but could you choose one?
I hate having to choose e.e"

I really want art of the mint-haired one. emotion_kirakira

alright then ^^
Added to the list

Yay, thank you!

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Would you consider my avi?
:3

Or perhaps one of these OC's

Bunny girl!

Pic~! <3
Chestnut brown hair, cream colored fur with chestnut accents on ear and tail, pale blue or brown eyes. Outfit colors would be pastels, and can change as long as it's lolita c:

Medieval queen/princess

** Honestly though I don't really like this ref. Unfortunately it's the only one I have. I think it's the nose and mouth I don't really like..and the anatomy...but basically she is the wife and therefore queen of a v ery powerful warlord she was betrothed to at birth. She has rather small stature, only about five feet, but is meant to be more filled out in the chest and hips; very developed femininely. Looong dark brown hair and green eyes, Caucasian skin tone. Kind of pale, because traidtionally royalty doesn't really venture out in the sun. She is meant to contrast her husband by being cute and almost innocent, but still a bit stubborn and sassy enough to stand her ground against him. The two are bonded by a jewel in each of their foreheads; hers is a turquoise color. Her style of dress is, of course, medieval, but she is very fond of full, elegant ruffles.

Pic! It stretched the page otherwise </3

In a relationship with white boy tears

Magnetic Sex Symbol

XemieTheHopeless
Gavin Freee
consider me question

Pic please

never mind
sorry exclaim
my internet is going way to slow for me to access tektek right now sweatdrop

Hygienic Gaian

Nekos and Cream

Bunny girl!

Pic~! <3
Chestnut brown hair, cream colored fur with chestnut accents on ear and tail, pale blue or brown eyes. Outfit colors would be pastels, and can change as long as it's lolita c:

Medieval queen/princess

** Honestly though I don't really like this ref. Unfortunately it's the only one I have. I think it's the nose and mouth I don't really like..and the anatomy...but basically she is the wife and therefore queen of a v ery powerful warlord she was betrothed to at birth. She has rather small stature, only about five feet, but is meant to be more filled out in the chest and hips; very developed femininely. Looong dark brown hair and green eyes, Caucasian skin tone. Kind of pale, because traidtionally royalty doesn't really venture out in the sun. She is meant to contrast her husband by being cute and almost innocent, but still a bit stubborn and sassy enough to stand her ground against him. The two are bonded by a jewel in each of their foreheads; hers is a turquoise color. Her style of dress is, of course, medieval, but she is very fond of full, elegant ruffles.

Could you please choose one?
I dislike having to choose

Hygienic Gaian

Gavin Freee
XemieTheHopeless
Gavin Freee
consider me question

Pic please

never mind
sorry exclaim
my internet is going way to slow for me to access tektek right now sweatdrop

mk then

Playful Fairy

Consider my avi please? I'll consider an art trade :3

Kawaii Shoujo

13,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
XemieTheHopeless
Nekos and Cream

Bunny girl!

Pic~! <3

Medieval queen/princess

Probably the medieval one, since I don't have any art of her that I like x(

Hygienic Gaian

Probably the medieval one, since I don't have any art of her that I like x( alrightie then
added to the list

Hygienic Gaian

KarazedMunster
Consider my avi please? I'll consider an art trade :3

I will take that Art Trade offer ^^
pic of avi please

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Me please?! 4laugh

Playful Fairy

XemieTheHopeless
pic of avi please
Alright ^ ^
This'll be fun. I'll have to start yours on the 5th though, if that's okay? I'm about to go to sleep :F
and tomorrow is July 4th so I'll be kinda busy all day.

I'm going to experiment with your avi art :3
It'll be chibi, but I've been trying out new styles lately and I haven't done just a chibi head shot yet. So there's a first time for everything!

Hygienic Gaian

KarazedMunster
XemieTheHopeless
pic of avi please
Alright ^ ^
This'll be fun. I'll have to start yours on the 5th though, if that's okay? I'm about to go to sleep :F
and tomorrow is July 4th so I'll be kinda busy all day.

I'm going to experiment with your avi art :3
It'll be chibi, but I've been trying out new styles lately and I haven't done just a chibi head shot yet. So there's a first time for everything!

Here's a pic of my avi
User Image

great and I don't mind it'll be a while before I can get to yours ^^"
Heres mine avi

Sorry if its a lot of detail, you dont need to do all of that, I dont. 'XD I just like how it looks on the avi itself.
A Simpler version can be found here ^^

Playful Fairy

XemieTheHopeless
Heres mine avi

Sorry if its a lot of detail, you dont need to do all of that, I dont. 'XD I just like how it looks on the avi itself.
Ahh, alright! I'm actually really excited to start on your art ^ ^
If I didn't have to get up in 6 hours, I'd start on your art right now. I already have ideas for it :3

Hygienic Gaian

KarazedMunster
XemieTheHopeless
Heres mine avi

Ahh, alright! I'm actually really excited to start on your art ^ ^
If I didn't have to get up in 6 hours, I'd start on your art right now. I already have ideas for it :3

XD well there's no rush at all.
Take your time.
and have fun tomorrow o3o

Playful Fairy

XemieTheHopeless
XD well there's no rush at all.
Take your time.
and have fun tomorrow o3o
Ahh, thanks ^ ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items