5 Days A Week (Advanced) 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
6 Days A Week (Expert) 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
7 Days A Week (Insane) 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2

Precious Treasure

AraeI
Eliante
Well, I guess it depends on what you define as "workout". I walk about 4 miles each day (about 1 hour) everyday.
Has that been consistent? And are you happy with the results?

Yes and yes, although I will say that most of my weight loss results have come from nutrition changes, not exercise. However, I can walk far longer and faster than I used to without getting tired, and because I enjoy my walks, I'm able to do it everyday with an added bonus of being able to eat an extra 240 calories or so and retain the same weight loss rate.

Distinct Lover

3,050 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Eliante
AraeI
Eliante
Well, I guess it depends on what you define as "workout". I walk about 4 miles each day (about 1 hour) everyday.
Has that been consistent? And are you happy with the results?

Yes and yes, although I will say that most of my weight loss results have come from nutrition changes, not exercise. However, I can walk far longer and faster than I used to without getting tired, and because I enjoy my walks, I'm able to do it everyday with an added bonus of being able to eat an extra 240 calories or so and retain the same weight loss rate.

Very good. Being happy with yourself while exercising makes a huge difference in the way you live your "active" lifestyles. When you physically SEE the changes thats when you get more motivated.

Gracious Friend

18,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
AraeI
4evrSara
Well, I didn't do the poll, because I haven't even tried to get exercise in a while. To be honest, it's kind of silly. But I do plan to exercise, so that I will lose weight.

Whats keeping you from exercising? Are you currently happy with yourself?

No, it's not that. I just haven't been feeling well. I would love to weigh at least 50 pounds less. I hate the weight i'm at now.
I workout everyday. It isn't hard! But, I am a housewife who grew up on a farm and loves to get her heart rate up and feel strong.
I'm 105 pounds and about 5ft and eat wayy more then my hubby, bennies of moving all day. <3
AraeI
SPAstronaut
I do cardio for an hour every weekday in the morning, and I strength train for 45 minutes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the evening. My goals are to lose body fat and get toned. I don't really have a weight I'd like to be anymore as I know gaining muscle means putting on some weight, I just finally want to be happy with myself. And of course I'm eating much better. No white foods, rarely have sweets, drinking nothing but water and green tea (giving up V energy drink was the hardest thing ever), no cheese, I've switched from cow's milk to almond milk, heaps of stuff and yeah just trying to be fit.

The real reason I want to get fit? So I can beat all the bitches to the barrier at concerts.
Cool how long have you been doing it?

10 weeks today

Invisible Gawker

Trying to gain weight so I try to do a lot of lifting tbh whether ivactually go to the gym all depends on the week but I exercise all the time. Some times I feel like I'm not reaching my goals so I try to increase the amount of lifting I do but scheduling in work outs tends to get confusing and contradictory.

Invisible Gawker

Trying to gain weight so I try to do a lot of lifting tbh whether ivactually go to the gym all depends on the week but I exercise all the time. Some times I feel like I'm not reaching my goals so I try to increase the amount of lifting I do but scheduling in work outs tends to get confusing and contradictory.

Gracious Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
I went on the 17 Day Diet by Dr. Michael Moreno and I lost 25 lbs in 3 months. It was hard and I had to add in walking 3 miles a day 4 days a week but it works!! whee

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I usually do jumping jacks, push ups, and crunches in my room all year, but during the school year I also have dance classes I go to. During the summer I'm like 5-6 days a week, and school year I'm all day everyday basically, hahah.

Sparkly Gekko

10,225 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Loiterer 100
I'm naturally a stick, so I don't really exercise. My basic fitness is pretty much in 0. I should try to gain more mass (preferably muscles) during the summer, but I don't think archery is going to be much of an exercise...
So yeah, I'm very weak and I should gain more muscle power, especially arms, but I'm not much of a long-distance runner eather.
When it comes to any *big sport movements* e.g. running tests, I'm terrible at durability/ endurance.
gonk

Distinct Dabbler

I'm intrinsically motivated. I want to be the best I can be, and that includes physical health.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff