Welcome to Gaia! ::

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Like, seriously. You'd have to be obsessed/gambling addict level to justify spending the money.
Also, this sale thing? Totally not a sale, last time they were offering high end items they were at the same price they are now. neutral
You may be fooling some people, Gaia, but not me.

Okay, wow guys, chill out.
This was just to spark a fiery conversation, this thread is old and should be dead now.

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
What can I say .. Gaia leveled up their money-grubbing

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

I bought one.

I feel no regret.

Better use 1000 dollars on a site I like than buy a shirt or other designer clothing some people buy.

Also you don't need an obsession to spend money, You just need money for spending.

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Avian Vengeance

I want to tip you, like 30 or 40 times. Like, seriously. I didn't know they would be so money obsessed. I remember back in 04 this site was so chill, not smothered in items they're selling for money. :c

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

PkRs

I bought one.

I feel no regret.

Better use 1000 dollars on a site I like than buy a shirt or other designer clothing some people buy.

Also you don't need an obsession to spend money, You just need money for spending.

Your money, dude. I just can't justify it on something not tangible. If I spend 1000 bucks on it, I want something real to show for it, not something digital that people on the internet I don't know will go, "Oooh, aaaah. You must be rich."

Anxious Risk-Taker

gaya jst wants us 4 our money now cry
            those who have money are always hated by those who don't.

Shameless Humorist

Avian Vengeance

That hair looks horrible on your avi.

Beloved Sex Symbol

Voq

Dangerous Lunatic

iv said it b4 ill say it again

ppl easily spend 1,000 dollars worth of money on gaia cash in several months / years of playing to get at MOST 100m

theres no reason y they can't drop 1,000 at once to buy a halo that's worth billions

it's a ******** great deal, stop complaining about it

if the site needs money, SOMETHING has to be keeping it up

do i agree with the fact they put the halos back in? no, i certainly do not, but it honestly is not that ******** big of a deal, and the ppl who buy them are not as retarded as you all claim they are

there is NOTHING wrong with supporting a site some of us have been on for over a decade that gives us enjoyment

and i didnt even buy 1

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
Risika-chan
PkRs

I bought one.

I feel no regret.

Your money, dude. I just can't justify it on something not tangible. If I spend 1000 bucks on it, I want something real to show for it, not something digital that people on the internet I don't know will go, "Oooh, aaaah. You must be rich."

I didn't buy it so people go "Oooh, aaaah. You must be rich."

I bought it cause it is the only Halo item that I feel gives of an Angel feeling. And if the only way to get it is through 1000 dollars so be it.
I could do the "Oooh, aaaah. You must be rich." scene without the halo too.
If people want to spend their money on something, Let them. You find it a waste, that's okay, Others like myself do not find it a waste, In fact I find it quite cheap!

Dapper Phantom

14,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Rebuilder 100
Voq

sometimes

Smoker

I wish I had $1000 cry

Flora's Bae

Ruthless Lunatic

Voq

I'm not expressing hate, I'm just worried about why someone would spend money like that. I suppose it's because my family no longer buys me nice things and tells me to learn what money is worth. I have to buy my own jewelry and clothes now, so I've learned to appreciate money a bit more.

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Risika-chan
Avian Vengeance

I want to tip you, like 30 or 40 times. Like, seriously. I didn't know they would be so money obsessed. I remember back in 04 this site was so chill, not smothered in items they're selling for money. :c
I was honestly not expecting the price to be that high. Sort of sad it's more of an enterprise than a community, to them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff