Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone!

It's the last week for the summer event, hope you had collected all your prizes. Today is also the last day of the summer sale. Would love to hear your feedback on what you like or not.

Now that the summer event is coming to a close, we're starting work on what comes after. With 2 community features and pets in the horizon, we can't wait to show you what's to come.

Welcome to ATA!

IRL Conventioneer

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Hey Gaia,

I wanted to take a minute and follow up on a few questions that have been coming up regarding the Frontier Skies Game.

Is Frontier Skies a Board Game or a Card Game?

Frontier Skies is a euro style game that consists of cards. Similar to Dominion, Ascension, Munchkin it is considered a table top game or "board game" although it is played with cards and not pieces on a board. With that in mind it is NOT a CCG or TCG or LCG where you need to buy booster packs and build decks to battle your friends.

Frontier Skies comes with everything you need to play and plays up to 4 players in around an hour. It is a fast pace game full of adventure, strategic choices and competition.

Why is it on Kickstarter and why only 3 funding options?

Gaia has partnered with Game Salute a reputable game publisher who has has many successful games launched through Kickstarter and through traditional publishing means.

By backing Frontier Skies you are getting a special discount off the MSRP of the game. In addition you are receiving free shipping of the game. Also you will receive all the unlocked stretch goals. There are many other stretch goals which have not yet been announced so there will be even more goodies including the exclusive promo card only for those who Kickstart the game.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about the product by posting in this thread.

Thanks and I look forward to your questions.

Winged Demon

16,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thanks for the replies mad
User Image

Just dropping some friendly encouragement to get that adorable praying mantis pet item in the works. emotion_awesome
User Image

User Image

Good Evening Gaia Satff

I would like to know:

30.- In the year of 2003 how many Angelic halos were released and how many currently are on active accounts? User Image

31.- How many angelic halos were given in real life conventions? User Image

32.- How many angelic halos were given in on-site Contests ? User Image

33.- Last but not least: how many angelic halos were sold in the cash shop during this summer sale? User Image

User Image

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

I just want to thank you the entire Gaia staff on what you've been doing these past few weeks

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST INTERESTING COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT I'VE EVER HAS ON GAIA IN YEARS!! Keep up the good work and momentum you got going on through out the year!

by the way still don't have my angelic halo yet emo xd

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
IS THIS OFFICIAL?

In all seriousness though:
Just wanna say, I hope you guys made a bunch of money with this sale. 3nodding Kinda a little upset about the halo, but...I still love you guys! <3
pls don't release halo again. :c

Also, looking forward to that board game. Gonna become a backer if I can convince my mom to loan me the money. xd
~King Awesome

Angelic Nitemare

Dear Gaia Staff,

First off, Happy upcoming 4th of July! I hope you all are able to see fireworks and bbq, as the holiday suggests!

Second, I was wondering if we could have a status update on both the new arranger, and hopefully, something about alchemy? So many Gaians would love to fully participate in alchemy!

And Third...I want to thank your staff in charge of the sale.

Over the past few days, many Gaians have voiced their opinions on the sale of the original 2003 Angelic Halo, despite the original statement of not putting MCs back up for sale. Some have been good, and some bad.

And for what it is worth...I am grateful. If not for myself, than for the many Gaians who have had a chance to get their dream item. With the rarity of the Halo in the past few years, for those of us questing it, it's looked more and more like an impossibility. This sale has made it possible for those seeking it to be able to finally achieve a dream that for some has been years in the making.

Even if I am not able to get one for myself (Bit out of my pocket range, I am afraid.-lol-), I know a few others got some, either to resell to others, or to keep. It was a great chance for them, and even if no one else does, I thank you.

Anyway, I look forward to the upcoming final halo sale at 9 pm, and hope to have my chance at my own dream. 3nodding

-Rids

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
User Image

Hello! Happy early 4th of July.

I some more layerin' issues. xp

First one is the Romantic Knight Aphrodite, Passionate Knight Venus, and Amorous Knight Isis. When you wear a shirt with long sleeves the armor of love and shoulder armor, it removes the sleeves. Might we get a fix for that.

Second is the gold and silver mystic items from Barton Jewelers. Could you maybe change the layer so it is in front of more clothin' and capes.

Third. I really like the arm mods from Rosamund's revenge, and redemption. Is there anyway that the (cavalier's mantle) from Reve Rouille could be worn with those arm mods. I noticed the arm mod from Art of Espionage can be worn with the mantle.

I really want to thank you for takin' the time to try and fix the layerin' issues that I have, and it means a lot. So thank you very much. heart 3nodding

User Image

Mega Hoarder

Why did we not get a pegacorn fluff plushie? Will we get one later?

Man-Hungry Nerd

59,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
It hurts to see how far Waffles and some of the other rig pets have fallen in price. So many millions lost. sad I hope that you will consider their values for the future and not re-release the ones that have dropped very low.

WTF has been super buggy lately. Did the layering break, or something? (Who spilled the coffee/beer on the servers?!)

Any word on Alchemy? What still has to come first before you can start working on it??

4th of July mini event (or at least item?)

How many halos were bought?

Angelic Kitten

16,025 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Hello Staff
the zOMG server cycling system has not been cycling as it should. we have had the current servers
for about a week. can you please cycle them tonite or make sure the servers will cycle tomorrow?thankies

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
USEFUL LINKS

The home of past Ask The Admin topics: Ask the Admin Archives subforum

AskED the Admin: Answer Compilation (built and maintained by yours truly)

Godlike Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I know you guys have been busy lately, but it would be great to hear back from you guys about my ticket. It has been in the "work in progress" mode for a long time now and it would be great to hear back from you guys! Thanks

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ma Ajmala
I just want to thank you the entire Gaia staff on what you've been doing these past few weeks

THIS HAS BEEN THE MOST INTERESTING COUPLE OF WEEKS THAT I'VE EVER HAS ON GAIA IN YEARS!! Keep up the good work and momentum you got going on through out the year!

by the way still don't have my angelic halo yet emo xd

Gold medal > Halo
stfu i h8 u emo
~King Awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items