Welcome to Gaia! ::

Masterful Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              Lucius continued to hold the steaming mug to his face, inhaling the bitter substance he came to know once he left the eastern land that he hailed from. Teas were more popular there, brewed from leaves and flower petals, always light and sweet. His first taste of coffee, with nothing to lighten the bitter taste, was like a punch in the mouth. Now this same, almost violently powerful aroma and taste was helping keep him sane.

Adonis didn't move an inch or made any attempt to indicate that he had heard Lucius, making the cursed man furrow his brows and narrow his eyes in irritation. If only I could ignore you as easily as you do me. Though Vaith prevented his ego from being more wounded, listening to his warning, and heeding it, more or less, stepping away as he whined.

As the blonde leaned against the counter, his crimson eyes flicked to Vaith at the sound of his name, an eyebrow arching in question. However as Vaith made his inquiry, Lucius' face returned to the same expression of displeasure he wore from Adonis. "Do I look like a housewife to you?" He asked, his voice low and full of irritation.

Cooking...what rubbish, he thought with a roll of his eyes. For the once noble man, it was an unnecessary and emasculating skill to acquire. Even after he was thrown out and banished from the land, all Lucius had to do to get his hands on a warm meal was to sweet talk women who did know how. Wherever he went, there'd always was at least two handfuls of women willing to take care of him and sate his...numerous appetites. If the queer Vaith assumed Lucius would be as easily manipulated as Ace to fill his stomach, he was sorely mistaken.

Speak of the devil. Lucius watched as the wizard's sadist apprentice emerged from the magical door, flying to her master's side, doting on him like a mother. In stark contrast to her affectionate greeting to Adonis, she snapped at both him and Vaith, skillfully complimenting the wizard in the same breath.

Lucius scoffed at the interactions in front of him, as if they were beneath his feet. As he sipped his coffee, he more or less ignored all the back and forth, until Adonis spoke, and when that particular vehement command towards Vaith left his lips, the humor and amusement he found in it jolted through him like lightning, making his throat constrict with the burning liquid in it. With a cough, he managed to unchoke himself, but his unsteady hands had splashed a bit of coffee on his shirt. "Tch..." Lucius held his shirt out to glare at the stain, grabbing a dishtowel and dabbing at the brown stain in irritation.

Adonis managed to distract him, his crimson orbs lifting to the wizard's face as he offered a monotone-sounding apology. Before he could reply, the man continued, his tone becoming more forceful and demanding than the blonde was prepared for. The dark-haired man concluded with a list of chores, leaving a bitter taste in Lucius' mouth that surpassed black coffee. Glaring back at the wizard, his brows relaxed, though the venom in his gaze remained. "No need to apologize, I'm not a clingy man," He said coolly has he dropped the towel back on the counter, his hand hand drumming along the surface. "Transforming won't be a problem," He assured, dryly. Especially after this week, he added silently. "Your room again or do you wish a change of scenery?" After the inquiry slipped his now smirking lips, he shrugged. "Name the place and time and I'm yours."

As the last word left his mouth, his eyes narrowed again. Lucius didn't do well with authority--in his position there wasn't much he could do other than obey. Might as well have a little fun.

Masterful Lover

User Image
User Image↷` YOU'RE GONNA PUSH YOUR LUCK
xxxxxxxx tell me you've had enough
xxx──────── xx ──────── xx ────────
xxxI'M TAKING OFF THESE GLOVES
xxxx( GET DOWN AND LICK THE DUST

When her quiet master opened his mouth, soft words slipping from between his lips, Ace's attention was fully captured by him. He never said much, making his apprentice hang on every single word to emerge from him. When Adonis' reply included an unexpected apology, only for her to hear, Ace's eyes widened for a moment, then immediately softened as she smiled warmly, a silent reassurance that he had done nothing wrong.

The apprentice's adoration for the man was skybound, knowing no limits whatsoever the moment he agreed to take her on as his student, giving her a future. He never did any wrong in her eyes--after all, he was her hero, who didn't just stop at saving her life, but also gave her a purpose, something to live and strive for. It was love and admiration in the purest form. In her mind, he didn't do anything wrong--even every word that came out of him had a significant purpose.

So when he apologized, Ace deemed it unnecessary, but couldn't hide her appreciation for it. Not because he had made an error, but because this wonderful man harbored some concern for someone like her. But before she could bask in the light of this latest glory he bestowed on her, a loud, rumbling storm cloud interrupted.

Whipping her head towards the irritating apprentice, Ace shot a glare red hot with anger that would have made any normal man shudder. Unfortunately, Vaith was far from normal. While Ace only had eyes for Adonis, Vaith only had eyes for the plate of food her master so graciously made for her. Guarding her plate, she scoffed at Vaith's loaded question. "Answer me this, if you're soOoOo talented, then why don't you create yourself a feast?" Ace shot back, distracted for a moment be a series of noises coming from the cursed man, before Adonis inquired her. "Behaved?" There was a hint of amusement in Ace's tone. Lucius had tried more times than he could count to swindle his way out of his duties and getting in her pants with the same stone. "Perhaps in his own way. He hasn't changed forms since you've been busy."

She watched as Adonis addressed him, shifting uncomfortably. It was odd to hear so many words from her master, especially when they weren't directed to her. True, they were more like orders than anything, but Ace couldn't shake the unfamiliarity of it. Ace was glad that Adonis had returned from his hermit state, but now it became more obvious than ever that she would have to...share him. And with someone so ungrateful, she thought bitterly. Though she couldn't deny that this was probably for the better, to have Adonis back in command--Ace was a hardass, but a woman, a fact that Lucius seemingly found impossible to ignore, and something he could exploit. With Adonis, you've met your match, Mr. Ladykiller.

The smug look on her face immediately faltered as Adonis continued to relay his orders to the gentlemen, instructing them to go shopping. The flashback of the trip she made with Vaith threw itself in the forefront of her mind and her anxiety and guilt accompanied it. With eyes slightly widened with concern, she couldn't help but glance at Vaith, and too clearly she remembered that dark, tortured look that he wore on his face for those two days. Ace winced, gripping the table and slightly turning away from Adonis. It wasn't something she could explain to him...she couldn't even make sense of it to herself. It went beyond her feeling responsible--for whatever strange reason, those couple of days without Vaith being his usual self seemed uncomfortably empty and it made it almost impossible for her to focus. Even now, Ace was almost oblivious to the back and forth between her master and Lucius--her thoughts and confusing concern for Vaith entraping her elsewhere.

Peeking another glance at him, as if to reassure herself that he was here now, and seemingly back to normal, she slightly jumped when Adonis inquired her. "How has stud--- yes!" A flush rose in her cheeks as Ace realized it wasn't a yes or no question and her shame for not paying perfect attention to Adonis burned on her cheeks. 'I mean, it's been definitely going...pretty well, I think?" She told him as she sheepishly scratched the back of her head.

Suddenly, as if a light bulb appeared over her head, her eyes lit up and straightened. "Actually! I've been practicing materialization, I think...I think you'll be pleased!" Like an excited puppy she fidgetted, before she forced herself to calm down, enough to murmur the spell words of retrieval with a steady voice. Holding her hands out, the casserole dish from earlier started to take form, before the food had fully re-entered this world. With a look of glee, she beamed at Adonis. "Pretty good, huh?" She grinned, before looking back at the food, the expression on her face shifting from proud to unsure. "Uhh, reminds me..." Ace muttered, before stepping forward to Vaith, presenting the dish, suddenly unable to look at him in the eye, as if this had actually come from her. "This is actually...yours..."

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                LOCATION ((Kitchen)) __________ ALONG WITH ((Adonis, Lucius, Ace)) __________ MOOD ((Happy, Hungry, Impatient))

I GET SO DOWN
                                                                _____ BUT I WON'T GIVE UP
                                                                ______________▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__

________________________I WANNA _______THRIVE___THRIVE___THRIVE
                                                                ________________________ NOT JUST ___________SURVIVE___SURVIVE___SURVIVE

The young man found himself looking into Lucius' crimson eyes easily, asking if he had the ability to cook. God, did Vaith hope Lucius could. The grumbling in his stomach was getting damn near unbearable. His golden hues flickered with a hope that was quickly terminated when Lucius spoke, his tone full of agitation. Vaith tilted his head slightly, a frown tugging the corners of his lips downwards. For a second, Lucius had sounded like one of Vaith's older brothers. He shook his head slightly, not wanting to remember the sad excuse for a family he'd once had. Vaith suddenly mumbled under his breath, responding to Lucius' snarky comment. " A simple ' no ' would have sufficed. " Shifting his golden hues back to the plate Adonis guarded. Where's Ace? I know she'll cook for me. Ace, hurry up. he thought, praying the young woman would appear sooner than later.

Like a prayer being answered, the white haired woman entered. Vaith watched her interaction with Adonis, the way they greeted each other with a tinge of jealousy and impatience. Jeez, she acts like she hasn't seen him in months. Finally receiving Ace's attention, Vaith began his whining and pleading. After he was done with his outburst, he watched as Adonis stood to his full height and cast a rather dark look his way. Vaith would have flinched if he hadn't been so used to it. Ignoring Adonis' verbal abuse, Vaith shifted his attention back to Ace at the sound of her voice. Upon hearing Ace's inquiry he sighed. It was no secret that he was unable to cook. He'd never learned how to and no one had ever bothered to try to teach him. He'd never had to learn considering there was always someone around willing to feed him. Even if he wanted to learn how to cook, he didn't know the first place to start. " You can put away the claws, Kitten. Just give me food and I promise to leave you alone. " Only partially listening as Ace responded to Adonis' question about Lucius, he frowned once more. To his surprise, Adonis began to speak once more.

Even more shocking was his saying more than two words. He said four whole sentences to Lucius in less than three minutes. Vaith's eyes widened slightly and he cast a curious look Lucius' way. What's so special about him? Vaith didn't notice that he was being observed by Ace as he listened to Adonis and pouted. Why was there so much talking when all he wanted to do was eat? Couldn't the chit chat wait until he had food in his hands? Or better yet, his stomach?

" Hey, why do I have to? I have studying to do. You aren't my master. Have Ace help him. Or let Lucy do it himself. He's capable of doing all that stuff. " Vaith complained openly, hardly realizing the nickname he'd given Lucius had just been said aloud. He didn't mean to be rude, but he had better plans for his day than to take orders from a man that wasn't his master. He had to study too. Lucius was a grown man, Vaith had no doubt that he was capable of handling shopping and the other orders.

The man's gaze shot back to his coworker as he waited for her to answer her master's question only to find her looking at him, seeming distracted. Vaith arched an eyebrow slightly, a silent question. She finally seemed to snap back, having a moment of confusion that proved she hadn't been listening to her beloved master. Vaith did find that queer, but he was too interested in the fact that he still didn't have food to really think too deeply into it. Which part of ' I'm hungry ' was no one around here understanding? Feeling a pang of agitation, Vaith tried to push away the crankiness that was bound to engulf him if his hands were still empty in the next ten minutes.

Vaith crossed his arms over his chest, his body tense. His expression was no longer very playful but nor was it completely serious. Pretending to be uninterested in Ace's reply, Vaith tossed his gaze to the wall behind her and resisted the urge to grumble. Though he listened curiously as she told Adonis she had been practicing materialization. From his peripheral vision he watched as a dish suddenly appeared in her hands. His yellow hues snapped towards it with desire, his eyes flashing with lust and interest.

Come on, Kitten. Give me the food. Hand it over. he thought heartily. His lips broke into a grin immediately as she stepped towards him, holding the dish out to him. His eyes tried to meet hers but she was not meeting his. Unfolding his arms, Vaith took the dish from her hands and immediately started to uncover it. " Thank you so much. I knew you cared. " Vaith briefly looked away from Ace and towards the drawer that held the forks. " Uh, I strongly suggest you no one moves. Especially you Lucius. " he cautioned. It would be a shame if someone accidentally got stabbed with a fork if his magic went out of whack. Lucius was the closest to danger considering he was standing not too far from the cabinet as he leaned against the counter. Whispering a spell softly, he watched the drawer open and a fork lift on its own slowly. How did Adonis made this look so easy?

The eating utensil shook unsteadily and seemed as it might fall any moment. Vaith concentrated harder, eager to test his magic out more and eat as soon as possible. The fork slowly began to move towards Vaith, still teetering within the air before it suddenly picked up speed and flew by in front of Lucius; stopping only when it pierced the casserole. " Heh. "

Vaith held the casserole with one hand, the other grabbing the fork and putting a large forkful into his mouth. He completely forgot to close the cabinet back and to be honest, at this point didn't really care. Vaith took a few more bites and gave an appreciative groan. Pausing before taking another bite, Vaith looked from his dish to Ace. " It's great. You did a really good job~ " Who would have thought she would have gone to the effort to prepare such a good meal for him? Returning to eating his breakfast, Vaith didn't stop again until the dish was empty.

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

xx. xxx. xYOU'VE BEEN RUNNING FOR SO LONG ▬▬ STILL BREATHING
                      xx. xx.hoping soon to find a song worth singing EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS NODETHEY'RE READING
                      xx. xxxxxxx xxxx xx xx
                      xx. xxx. ( but you're slowly losing hope...on b l e e d i n g )
                      xx. xxx. ( raise another broken glass to f a i l u r e )
                      xx. xxxx. a simple promise of a crimson savior◞. xxx. xxxx. xxxA LOOK INTO THE LIFE YOU'RE 》LEAVING xxx. xxx. xxxxx. xxx. xxx I PROMISE YOU ▐▐▐ THIS ISN'T PAIN YOU'RE FEELING ★
                      xxx. xxx. xxxxx. xxx. xxx* i'll carry you. my. darkest. desirexxxxxxxxxxxx* when life sings to you xxx. xxx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      xx. xxxx. xxTHROUGH❜ ⊹DEVILS ㅣ*◟C H O I R S »⋮

The blonde male's irritated comment didn't go unheard by Adonis even though he gave no sign at all that he heard a single thing that he man said. Adonis ignored the two men until a female voice broke his concentration. He wasn't the least bit agitated as he would have been had it been anyone else distracting him. Adonis turned his lone eye to the white haired beauty who gave him a brief hug and greeted him with such admiring eyes. Talking softly so that only she would hear, he kept his tone light. There was no way he could be annoyed with this young woman for any reason. From the moment they met until now she'd proven her worth, showed she could be someone he could enjoy the company of. While he'd never said it aloud and probably never would, he'd grown very close and protective of her in a very short time. Besides his parents, she was one of the few people he'd do anything for.

He was glad his instinct had proved right. That first day Ace had stormed in, he admired her fire and desire to learn. Adonis had been right to assume she was worth his time. Not to mention, her strong opinion of him proved to lift his spirits up often.

Standing up as Acacia turned her attention towards the annoying male apprentice, Adonis' hand found Ace's shoulder and gave an affectionate squeeze. For a brief moment, Vaith had his attention as his complaining began to wear Adonis' patience thin. Coldly commanding him to suffer, the sound of a choked almost laugh caught the dark haired male's attention. Lucius had spilled coffee upon his shirt and was trying to wipe it off with a dish towel. Adonis' eye flickered with annoyance as he stared at the stain with hostility. He wasn't the neatest person around but when it came to clothes, staring at stains had to be one of his pet peeves. Something about how improper it looked perhaps. His mother had been the same way. Adonis did know a spell to get rid of stains but considering he was in the clutches of exhaustion, he was sure using a spell on another right now could possibly be very dangerous. The last thing he needed was to lose control and accidentally set Lucius' shirt on fire or something. A handsome body like that didn't deserve to be marred. So instead Adonis settled for glaring at the stain as though doing so would make it vanish.

Finally, he spoke, asking Ace about Lucius' behavior during his absence. When she began to answer, his gaze left the unsightly mark and traveled back to Ace. Noting the amusement in her tone immediately, Adonis looked upon her questioningly. " Interesting. " he retorted. It was a moment before Adonis addressed Lucius directly, apologizing without sounding sincere and tossing out commands to both him and Vaith mercilessly. This he managed to do while looking into the blood red eyes of the blonde male before his gaze traveled back to the stain. How distracting.

Without having to look back at Lucius' face, Adonis could see that he was being glared at. Lucius' cool voice entered his ears along with the sound of his fingers strumming against the counter. Adonis' eyebrows lifted as Blondie promised transforming would not be a problem. He had expected another protest. The man's inquiry made Adonis' eye grow chillier instantly as it snapped back up to glare into those red hues. Adonis wouldn't tell if he meant to have it sound the way it did or not but it still irritated him. Looking at the smirk on his lips, Adonis felt almost certain that he knew what he was saying. As he spoke again and narrowed his eyes on the very last word, a muscle in Adonis' jaw spasm-ed. A sign he was irked.

Mentally Adonis counted backwards from twenty in his head space before speaking again, his expression suddenly softening slightly. Just enough for a rather ominous almost smile to appear over his lips. " It would be a shame if you got burned, Blondie. " His tone was slightly impending. He decided not to dwell on Lucius for too long. He was tired as is. Being any level of miffed was just more energy being wasted. Vaith spoke, complaining about the commands he received as well. Adonis glowered at him silently, his expression saying everything he didn't. This was not to be debated. It was an order. One that would be carried out whether he liked it or not.

Adonis shifted his attention back to his apprentice, noticing for the first time that she seemed out of it, casting almost worried glances towards Vaith. Though he wanted to ask about it, he figured later when no one else was around would be a more appropriate time. " Ace, how has studying been going? " His expression didn't falter in the slightest as Ace responded to him as though he'd asked a yes or no question. Missing nothing, he realized that just proved she hadn't been paying attention. That didn't bother him. But he did want to know what had the girl so worried. And why did she seem concerned for Vaith? He glanced at the boy quickly, finding nothing out of the ordinary, before looking back to find Ace flushed. " You don't sound very confident. " Adonis told her dexterously, watching as she scratched the back of her head; seeming uncomfortable.

Having moved his hand from her shoulder a while ago, his arms were now folded over his chest as he gazed down at her, noticing the way her eyes suddenly lit up. "Actually! I've been practicing materialization, I think...I think you'll be pleased!"

Giving a slight nod as to tell her ' go ahead ', Adonis observed with sincere interest. After a spell was muttered, a casserole dish appeared in her hands. He felt a strong pang of pride and had to fight off the urge to smile back at the girl as she beamed at him. Unfolding his arms, he placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair slightly. " Very good. " he praised her. It took him a moment to realize his response reminded him much of what his father used to do whenever Adonis had succeeded with a spell as a child. Ruffled his hair and told him he'd done a good job. His bond with Ace seemed stronger just then than he realized. " Keep it up. I'll have you start working on another spell soon if you think you can handle it. " Dropping his hand as Ace addressed Vaith and stepped towards him, holding out the casserole, Adonis fought back the urge to yawn.

Without a word, he grabbed the book he'd abandoned on the table and held it at his side, heading towards the door. Adonis didn't turn back as he paused before the exit to address Lucius. " My room. I'm ready when you are. Don't keep me waiting long, Blondie. " he said smoothly. Turning the door's color to the one that would lead him to own bedroom, Adonis stepped through. He'd completely ignored Vaith's warning, considering the young boy's magic to be no real threat especially at the distance he had been away from him. The kid still had a lot of work to do.

He tossed the book onto his desk and glanced at his floor still cluttered with books, deciding to leave things as they were. After Lucius, he had every intention to relax for a few hours. Later in the day he figured he could sit down with Ace and ask her why she had seemed so distracted. Had something occurred while he'd been shut up in his room? Taking a seat in the chair before his desk, he turned it to face his room, Adonis folded his arms over his chest once more, content with thinking as he waited for the demon to arrive.

Masterful Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              Lucius' red glare shot at the pouting white-haired boy who was mumbling under his breath. It was hard to say if he was capable of feeling guilt--up until now, there weren't many opportunities for it. After all, due to his circumstances, the only person who he'd ever felt sorry for was himself. A b*****d, banished from his home for his illegitimate birth and ostracized from society for his unbecoming curse. The blonde had to admit, watching the bright boy's face fall into something darker didn't fill him with expected accomplishment. Influencing another in such a way was a display of power, something that he took pride in manipulating and harnessing. Though instead, if anything, he felt uncomfortable, restlessly shifting his weight on his other foot as his irritated eyes averted away from Vaith. Pisses me off...

He wasn't sure if it was his conflicting emotions, Vaith, everyone else, this circumstance, or the damn coffee stain on his shirt, but his annoyance was blossoming from frustration into anger. Luckily Ace seemed to provide him some use at the moment, her and her suddenly reappeared master interactions drew his attention, and Lucius watched with a keen eye and silent mouth as he watched a rare series of gentle words and displays of affection exchanged between the two.

Lucius let out a silent sigh as the three of them started to butt heads, two against one. More or less paying attention to the squabbling, the topic shifting to himself made him focus, and he shot a dark look at Ace's incriptic message to Adonis about his behavior. Please, the blonde scoffed, ignoring the wizard's pointed gaze. If I really wanted her, I would've had her by now.

The glare turned to the icy wizard soon enough and as commands were belted out one after another, Lucius counter attacked with mocking remarks. Keeping a steady gaze, the blonde was glad he kept his eyes on his target, fighting a smug grin at the sight of slightest twitch in the composed wizard's jaw. I'll have fun playing with you, the voice in his head as dark and twisted as his intentions.

To his surprise, the expression on Adonis' face softened, and he watched as an ill-intended smile began to curl on his face, before a seemingly harmless comment slipped from between his lips. Arching a well-groomed brow, Lucius kept his eyes locked with the golden one bearing back at him, as if trying to burn a hole in his soul. Too bad for you--there's nothing like that inside.

Adonis, ironically enough, broke the spell, going back to glaring at Vaith and Lucius' shoulders stiffened as he heard the apprentice drop his name. Lucius glanced at him with an unreadable expression, having mixed feelings about the male apprentice's belief in him and his abilities for the sake of escaping grocery shopping.

Ace soon stole the show and Lucius watched with mild interest as the confident woman seemed more like a nervous school girl, fumbling more the longer she looked at Vaith, who seemed as lost as the other men around him. As she danced in circles for her master, as if to throw sand in their eyes to distract them from her peculiar behavior, and Lucius watched as casserole materialized out of the air, on her hands. Lucius' eyebrows rose in curiosity, rising higher as he watched Adonis sincerely and genuinely give her praise.

Lucius suddenly became aware of the warm sensation near his chest as he watched, then set down the coffee mug with an irate expression. Damn stain, he mentally cursed, blaming it on this one and only source, pulling the warm, damp fabric off his skin. Heartwarming scene? Please. Though Lucius' facial features twisted to a similar expression that Vaith wore earlier, going deaf and blind of the scene before him between the two apprentices. Jealousy, unlike guilt, was a feeling he knew very well, and to witness this fatherly display pulled at issues the bitter man would rather leave in the past and the land he'd never see again.

Vaith demanded for Lucius immobility and the cursed man happily obliged, struggling with his own demons as another magic trick was performed in front of him. The blonde more or less managed to push his father issues aside when Adonis stood, departing, throwing an unexpected invitation towards him before closing the door behind it. Narrowing his eyes at the nickname, Lucius abandoned his post at the counter. "Wouldn't dream of it," He murmured under his breath as he grasped the knob, entering the frosty wizard's lair.

Once he stepped in, closing the door behind him, Lucius' crimson orbs widened at the disaster before him, the room almost a complete 180 from his last visit just a week prior. Turning to the hermit, he raised an eyebrow. "Been decorating since my last visit, I see," He remarked dryly, strolling to a spot in front of Adonis as he sidestepped a few open books.

Tilting his head slightly, he smirked, his crimson eyes growing dark. "Since your floor seems otherwise preoccupied, I assume that's off the list," He mused smoothly, shedding his coat and beginning to unbutton his shirt, gaze locked with the man before him. "So that leaves this chair, desk, the bed...I suppose your walls aren't very cluttered either."

The smirk left his face, replaced with a somber, but still dark, expression, and he paused with undoing his shirt, continuing before Adonis could respond. "I point this out because I've never been very stationary in...that form." Leaning forward, but with plenty room in between, his voice lowered. Now that reality was setting in, that Lucius had to literally face his demon, bare the ugliness inside of him to a stranger, his attitude shifted from playful to serious. "That being said, I wish to not cause unnecessary harm in this room, especially if it slows our progress...so I ask that you make sure to restrain me by any means. Undoing a week's worth of progress or harming the man behind it..." Lucius slowly straightened back up and glanced away uncomfortably, before looking back at Adonis, rubbing the back of his head. "Neither is my intention." Dropping his hand, he finished undoing the rest of his shirt, explaining tiredly. "Suspense is overrated, I just know that if you agree, I'll have an easier time letting myself voluntarily turn."

Masterful Lover

User Image
User Image↷` YOU'RE GONNA PUSH YOUR LUCK
xxxxxxxx tell me you've had enough
xxx──────── xx ──────── xx ────────
xxxI'M TAKING OFF THESE GLOVES
xxxx( GET DOWN AND LICK THE DUST

I did it! Beaming at her master as he affectionately ruffled her hair, she felt her chest expand with pride, and that one moment full of his touch and words of praise, made all those countless sleepless hours completely worth it. Anything to make him proud, to make him smile, I'll do in a heartbeat. She never wanted to be a burden to this man, to add to his evident stress that he carried with him in silence. She decided at the beginning if that were to ever happen, she'd keep out of his way, even disappear if she ever caused things to be bad enough. Of course, the young woman never wanted that to happen--even when they first met Adonis reminded her of two people she cherished, but had lost. From the second they spoke to each other, she wanted to stay by his side. But the more time she spent with him, the more Ace began to admire her master as his own person, and her determination to not lose him went skybound. The smiles he only showed for her accompanied with his praise and rare displays of affection eased her hidden anxiety and fear. She treasured these precious moments.

To have it interrupted, was too frustrating for words. But Vaith managed to side-track Ace from her anger, in ways that she couldn't understand. Ace's eyes slightly widened as the grinning vaith eagerly accepted the girl's gift and thanked her. Going on, claiming he had knew all along that she cared about him, color erupted on her cheeks, embarassment successfully taking reins of her, overpowering her temper. "It wasn't from me! And I don't--" Ace was soon cut off and with a huff, she watched silently as Vaith levitated an eating utensil towards him.

As much as Vaith got under her skin, distracting him, breaking his concentration, or sabatoging his efforts in any way didn't even cross Ace's mind. Though it seemed she would die before admitting it, Ace held respect for her peer, and on a deeper, more hidden level...even admired him. It was impossible to hide her interest as she watched the fork shakily rise, then zip through the air, piercing the edible present. Ace came the magic shop older, and less experienced than the norm, and had been in a constant struggle since day one to catch up. Just to even be on the same level as Vaith. She worked hard and had one of the best teachers, but it did little for the fact that the only area Ace seemed to excel at was destruction.

Ugh, it's not like I'm in a party of warriors trying to complete a quest. No, in the real world, without the promise of adventure and having to defend oneself while simultaneously defeating enemies, Ace was more of a danger to society rather than an invaluable source. People with their talents were expected to help others in need of them, with adequate magic and a positive attitude. Vaith had them both, people drawn to him like moth a flame, and he brought more customers in than she knew Adonis would like to admit, while Ace herself seemed to intimidate people.

She was out of place in this world. And Vaith seems to fit right in... Ace sighed heavily, noticing Adonis yawning, and taking his leave with Lucius trailing behind as her peer wolfed down the casserole. Sitting down at her own plate, Ace cleared her own plate, collecting both of their empty dishes and abandoning them in the sink, bristling at the misplaced compliment. "Told you it wasn't from--" Her voice trailed off as she gripped the edge of the counter, her two-tone colored eyes on the drawer Vaith had magically opened. "You make it look so easy..." She thoughtlessly remarked, her voice carrying both envy and praise, before her eyes widened at her own slip. Why did I just...compliment him? Even more confusing she found a hard time regretting it--if anything, slightly admitting her admiration eased the uncomfortable twisting knot in her stomach. I get praised for the smallest things by Adonis and...Vaith doesn't get anything.

It was frustrating as hell. Where the ******** is his own master? Ace silently cursed the near stranger for constantly being missing in action, otherwise, she doubted she'd be feeling bad on Vaith's behalf. Maybe if he had a more involved master he wouldn't have been locked up in his room for so long...

Again, her thoughts circled back to that. She glanced behind her at the now fed Vaith, as if to reassure herself that it seemed alright now. Folding her arms, she turned around, facing him. "Anyway, for your information, that wasn't from me! It was from some girl," Ace told him sternly, her hard expression faltering as her own words left her unconvinced. "I mean it! She came this morning, her name was--"

The next moment of silence seemed to last eons and Ace's expression fell. I don't remember. Running her hands through her long pale hair, she let out a growl of frustration. "Look, I don't remember, but that's no excuse to...to ignore the facts!" Her cheeks were pink in embarassment and Ace cursed her least favorite color dancing along her skin, making her seem guilty.

"Look, Vaith, I..." Ace seemed to be on a roll with interruptions today and her throat constricted. What the hell am I thinking? Slapping her hands on her cheeks, her eyes wide with horror, glanced to him, making her face go aflame. IT LOOKS LIKE I'M CONFESSING?!? In reality, she was just struggling with how to deal with her worry for her...nemesis. If it was anyone else, it wouldn't have been this complicated. "Uhhhhhh, Adonis...is preoccupied so...so...we should m-man the shop!"

Without waiting for a reply, Ace impatiently skeetered forward, whirling the dial, and throwing open the door, pausing before heading out. Will he follow? I don't want to just...leave him alone...goddamnit. Glancing at Vaith, she walked behind him, putting her hands on his back and gently, but forcefully pushing him forward. "C'mon, time is...gold or money or...something!" As they emerged into the shop, Ace closed the door behind them and trudged over to the counter, plopping on the stool, slouched with exhaustion and letting her hair fall, shielding her embarassment. First time here I got embarassed without Vaith's help.

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

xx. xx.hoping soon to find a song worth singing EVERY CHAPTER OF THIS NODETHEY'RE READING
                      xx. xxxxxxx xxxx xx xx
                      xx. xxxx. a simple promise of a crimson savior◞. xxx. xxxx. xxxA LOOK INTO THE LIFE YOU'RE 》LEAVING xxx. xxx. xxxxx. xxx. xxx I PROMISE YOU ▐▐▐ THIS ISN'T PAIN YOU'RE FEELING ★
                      xxx. xxx. xxxxx. xxx. xxx* i'll carry you. my. darkest. desirexxxxxxxxxxxx* when life sings to you xxx. xxx.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬xx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Adonis tossed his attention towards the door when it opened, his yellow eye watching Lucius closely, calmly. He noticed Lucius' queer crimson eyes glance around the room and take in the large mess Adonis had managed to make since his first visit which had been but a week ago. He felt no embarrassment, no uncomfortable feelings at having his room seen like this. If anything, it showed he had been productive and hadn’t sat around doing absolutely nothing for a week. Lucius‘ remark on the appearance of the room made Adonis snort, his lone eye rolling as his shoulders lifted slightly in a shrug. The sarcastic response came without thought. ” Like the make over? I figured it was a bit bland in here. “ He watched as the blonde male stepped before him, avoiding the chaos at his feet. At least he hadn’t fallen yet. That was a good sign.

Sitting back in his chair, Adonis kept one of his hands on his thigh, the other propped on the side of the chair arm, his fist clenched loosely. He seemed as aloof as ever. With ease he met Lucius’ dark eyes and noticed the smirk on those goddamn lips. Lucius’ voice ended the silence of the room once more as his hands worked discarded his coat and then worked his shirt. I’m noticing a dangerous pattern here. he thought, ripping his eyes from Blondie’s busy fingers to his handsome face. This time and the time prior to this one, Blondie had shed his shirt. This better not become a habit. Lucius’ next comment would have bothered Adonis had he not had the feeling the man was procrastinating greatly. As collected as Adonis seemed on the outside, on the inside he was growing more impatient. He was eager to see this demon for various reasons.

Suddenly the smirk Adonis was gradually beginning to get used to disappeared, leaving a rather dark expression it’s wake. Lucius continued on, giving Adonis no room to interject. Not that he truly wanted to. Adonis’ fingers thrummed against his thigh slowly, his eyes never leaving Lucius. Adonis gave a slight nod at Blondie’s warning about his demon form. Deep down, Adonis couldn’t help but wonder if this demon was really as dangerous as this man made it sound. But then again, very quickly Adonis had begun to get used to the well spoken and relatively well mannered man before him. He knew the man he saw now was making it difficult to imagine him turning into some kind of…monster.

Adonis felt a pang of concern for the books and contemplated using a little burst of whatever magic he had left to toss them into a corner out of the way but was quickly distracted by the fair haired man as he leaned forward but still kept a plenty of distance. When the man spoke again, his voice was low, as though telling Adonis a secret. Silence followed Lucius’ speech as Adonis took the time to register what he said. There was no doubt he was seeing this man be vulnerable again. A second time, also in this room. Another thing that seemed a bit like a forming habit. Undoubtedly, this male didn’t have moments like these often. And in addition, he was also concerned about harming Adonis. Enough so that he wanted to be restrained if necessary. For some reason Adonis could not identify, it was a bit unnerving.

Adjusting in his seat, he carefully thought of exactly how to respond. While he had only truly met Lucius once, making the man more like a stranger Adonis may stumble upon in the market than a acquaintance; Adonis did feel like he knew him well enough to know this couldn’t be normal for him. This showing concern and being uncomfortable. It‘s kind of adorable. his mind added inappropriately.

His eye had gone distant as he lost himself in thought for a quick moment but quickly brightened with life once he noticed movement from Lucius once more. He was straightening back up into his normal posture but still appeared tense and uncomfortable. Adonis couldn’t help but wonder once more, was this thing he became so dangerous? Adonis didn’t show a hint of interest at Lucius’ shirt now being completely opened but kept his gaze on his face, staring as though trying to figure out a complicated puzzle. Holding back a snort when Lucius claimed suspense was overrated and explained he would be more at ease to transform if his term was agreed to, Adonis sighed instead.

When Adonis finally replied, he was patient. ” If I feel you will be a danger to me at any point, I will restrain you as you requested. “ he promised slowly, adjusting his seating in the chair as he sat up and swept a hand through his dark hair before moving his hands to rest on his knees. ” I must ask, have you even harmed another in that form? “

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                LOCATION ((Shop)) __________ ALONG WITH ((Ace)) __________ MOOD ((Happy, Hungry, Dismayed))

I GET SO DOWN
                                                                _____ BUT I WON'T GIVE UP
                                                                ______________▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁__

________________________I WANNA _______THRIVE___THRIVE___THRIVE
                                                                ________________________ NOT JUST ___________SURVIVE___SURVIVE___SURVIVE

It was obvious Vaith was too focused in the fact that food had been given to him and that he could now eat as he didn’t seem to hear Ace try to tell him that she hadn’t made it for him. He hardly even noticed when the other two males left. Having used magic to obtain a fork from one of the drawers, Vaith now stood and ate happily, only interested in the food in his hands. His appreciative sounds were frequent and random. Ace’s casserole was amazing. He made a mental note to compliment her on it later. Rather rapidly his dish was diminishing, becoming less and less. He barely came up for air, too determined to kill his hunger. He only paused once, briefly, to compliment Ace quickly before stuffing his mouth again. Some part of him still told him that he couldn’t afford to save any for later. There was always some inkling of fear that someone may take his food, although it was very unlikely here and he knew the fear was rather irrational he was unable to shake it.

When he finally looked away from his plate and took an opportunity to breathe, Ace had just finished her own dish made by her beloved master. Vaith set his now empty casserole on the counter and tossed his fork into the sink from where he stood. He smirked as he heard the sound of metal colliding with metal, alerting him that he’d made the throw. Tossing his yellow eyes back to Ace, he observed as she took their plates to the sink. She had begun to speak but never finished the sentence as her weird fuchsia eyes fell on the drawer he left open. His eyebrows furrowed as she made a sudden remark on what he had done with his magic. It was the second compliment she’d given him in less than a month and while it caused some pride to erupt within his chest, it also concerned him. And why it did, he couldn’t explain if he tried.

He never received compliments for his magic. Not that it bothered him. He was used to it. Compliments are nothing but useless words anyway. Even as the thought crossed his mind he knew he wasn’t being completely truthful to himself. He remembered just moments ago Adonis had praised Ace for a job well done in successfully showing him she’d learned something new during his absence. Vaith rarely saw his teacher. And even if he did, he didn’t have much to say to her which was strange in itself. He learned on his own. It seemed better that way. But still, it did feel nice to be acknowledged for his efforts from time to time.

Blinking, Vaith put a smile on and shrugged. ” Thank you~ It‘s nothing too special. I can show you if you want. “ he offered, genuinely interested in assisting her if she was willing to learn.

Mild surprise appeared over his face as Ace suddenly osculated towards him, her arms folded. This time he paid attention as she claimed that his breakfast had not been from her but from someone else. Vaith grinned, his eyes flashing deviously though he said nothing. She didn’t sound very sincere. She’s too shy to admit she made it. He was unable to hold back the snort and then the chuckle that left him as her hard expression faded into something far less convincing which only strengthened his doubt that she was telling the truth. She couldn’t even remember the supposed girl who’d given her the food. ” Keep telling yourself that. “ Vaith said when silence fell upon them. Ace’s frustration made his laughter return full force. Does she really expect me to believe this? She just doesn‘t want to admit she cares. He thought as the laughter took control of his body. He noticed the pink covering Ace’s pale cheeks and couldn’t help but laugh even harder. He didn’t even have to do much of anything this time to embarrass her. Now that was hilarious.

He put one hand on the edge of the counter as he doubled over slightly, still barking with laughter. It wasn’t long before his intense laughter quieted down. The sound of his name being said made him look up, his body trembling from the laughing fit although he was now chuckling. He rose a questioning eyebrow, wondering why he was just called. Ace only stared at him wide eyed, seeming to be in disbelief as she slapped her cheeks. Standing up to his full height, Vaith snapped his fingers in front of her even though he stood a good distance away; trying to get her out of whatever trance she was suddenly in.

Another grin broke out over his lips before she even spoke but it grew once she did, her stammering nothing at all like the Ace he was used to. Yellow orbs watched Ace take steps towards the door, preparing to leave. He took a step forward then hesitated, wondering if he should grab a few snacks to eat while they ‘manned’ the shop. In reality if she truly insisted on him helping her take care of the shop then he intended to let Ace control the store while he ate or napped. Sounds like a plan to me. Before he could finish contemplating whether or not he should bring some food to the shop with him, Ace was suddenly behind him, her tiny fingers sprawled on his back, pushing him forward. She was relatively strong. This fact only mildly shocked Vaith. Had he really wanted to, he could have resisted and refused to move but slowly the young male took steps towards the door, confusion and shock displayed across his face.

Ace was touching him. And doing so of her own free will. Never before had she dared to lay a hand on him. ” Uh, Ace? “ His voice too expressed his confusion. Stepping through the magical door into the shop, his wide eyes seemed to grow even wider. She really…touched me? He couldn’t fathom it no matter how hard he tried. He was so lost in thought that he didn’t hear the phrase she used and would have undoubtedly questioned. His eyes shifted, watching the pale haired woman sit at the counter and allow her hair to act as a curtain. Rubbing the back of his neck nervously, Vaith looked around the room, searching for anything to turn his attention to so that he could make himself feel less confused, less awkward. It wasn’t often someone could startle him into silence.

His eyes fell on the colorful dartboard against the wall and with a slow release of the air inside of his lungs, Vaith walked over to yank the darts out of the board before returning to Ace. With the hand not holding the darts, he reached out to her, hesitated, and then carefully pushed her soft hair behind her ear. His other hand produced the darts, holding them in front of her simultaneously as he moved her hair back. ” Um, the thing I did in the kitchen. I can teach you with these? “ It sounded more like he was asking than offering, dismay still acting as the most dominant emotion.

He more or less expected Ace to tell him no, that she didn’t need his help nor wanted it. She was a smart girl and her magical ability would improve with her level of dedication and her master’s interest in her education. All this he knew and he wished her the best at her endeavor, whatever it may be. Whatever reason she wanted to improve her magical skills, he knew she would succeed. And some part of him he refused to acknowledge was…envious. He’d been here longer and yet had only gotten but so far. Granted he didn’t know to what extent her magic was now but she did have a bright future in his eyes. Flushing slightly at his thoughts, Vaith removed his hand from Ace and quickly dropped it palm down onto the counter.

In a desperate attempt to make things less…strange, he forced a devious smile and glanced from her eyes down to the darts. ” Come on, I dare you. “

Masterful Lover

Lucius was completely out of his comfort zone and silently began to place blame on Adonis' room. Everytime I'm in here, I have to...ugh. It was a thought he couldn't even finish, not wanting to fully admit what was going on even to himself. Ever since the blonde could remember, he learned very quickly to hide any weakness he had, to distract people from the cracks in his wall by exploiting their own weak points. You can't hurt me because I'll hurt you a thousand times more. But now, the only way Lucius could stop suffering was to lay belly up to a man he didn't even know. Even more frustrating, Adonis was the hardest man to read that he had ever come across. The only thing that seemed to break the wizard's hard exterior was her. In normal circumstances, Ace would have been an easy option to defend himself with. Lucius may have been forced to reveal truths to him, but knowing he could exploit the master's love for his apprentice if things possible went awry, would have given him piece of mind.

Unfortunately, these weren't ordinary times. Lucius had removed himself from countless situations since being cursed, but never had someone follow him, and out of concern for him, even. As experienced of a man as he was, this young woman successfully took a first from him, and treated him not like a monster to fear, but a human being to be concerned over. The past week further proved that her intentions seemed to have been pure, her turning down his every half-hearted advance. The only person to ever seem to get that flustered, heated reaction out of her was Vaith.

True, Adonis didn't seem to care for the young man at all, but his beloved apprentice did, despite her incessant claims of otherwise. As tiring as it would be, Lucius knew that Vaith was a weak point for Ace who was a weak point for Adonis, but that didn't even register as an option. Vaith had followed too and had been the first person to make me laugh in...I don't know how long. As irritating as he could be at times, when food was involved, he looked and smiled at Lucius like they were long time comrades. To have someone unconditionally deem his presence as...wanted, was new, and hard to ignore.

Three people, all in one day, managed to protect themselves from his exploitation in ways he couldn't even understand. As infuriating as each one of them could be, Lucius know recognized them as people, instead of pawns for him to mercilessly manipulate. The frustration was overwhelming and most of it was directed at Adonis. He, more than anyone else, got under Lucius' skin in ways he still couldn't make sense out of.

The blonde's crimsons eyes widened slightly when the unpredictable wizard agreed, making a promise that would ease his growing anxiety. When he adjusted in his seat, asking Lucius if ever had actually harmed someone in his demonic state, he stiffened, his gaze falling to the floor and becoming darker. "Not yet," Lucius told him, his voice low and even. He paused, as if figuring out if an elaboration's usefulness would outweigh his shame and vulnerability in admitting it. Ultimately, he decided on the former. "It's always something that I want and think about when I turn, but I remove myself from the presence of others before I can act on it."

He couldn't bring himself to meet Adonis' eyes, not then, and he instead busied himself by shedding his shirt, laying it on the bed. He raised one of his hands, rubbing the marking on his back that was starting to itch in anticipation...as if that detestable part of him knew what was going to happen. Lucius finally brought his eyes up to Adonis' face. Part of him wanted to keep delaying the inevitable, while the other, growing part, just wanted to give in. Lucius' next words was a familiar enough question for him--he asked it many times in the heat of passion with another woman, before taking the next step, that'd bring them to the point of no return. Now, he was with a man and in a position he was more than unfamiliar with...not in control. "Are you ready for me?"

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

xx. xxxxxxx xxxx xx xx

A moment of silence seemed to fall upon the two men and Adonis had been impatient moments ago, now looked upon the blonde male with new interest. He was calm now, no longer anxiously tapping his fingers against his thighs. He stared at Lucius, wondering what was going on inside that head of his. Wondering what he was thinking and wishing there was some kind of magic he knew that would expose this man’s thoughts to him. While his face and eyes showed that he felt uneasy, it wasn’t enough to tell Adonis exactly what was going through this man’s head space. Was he really this concerned over transforming in front of another? No matter how hard Adonis tried, he couldn’t exactly picture Lucius as a harmful menace. Perhaps a bit of a nuisance with the arrogant air he carried and the comments he made but not a man who could willingly harm another.

Adonis remembered the questions Lucius answered the first time they spoke about his curse though. Telling Adonis that when the demon was out, he was no longer himself but an…animal. Goddamn it, how much of that was truth?

After a sigh, the dark haired male agreed to restrain the man if he saw fit. Then soon after asked if he had ever caused harm to a person in this state. Honestly, some component of Adonis hoped he wouldn’t need to. The man hoped this…encounter went smoothly, without anyone or anything needing to get hurt. He didn’t care much for his own well being but didn’t know if Lucius would be okay if Adonis had to use his magic against him at this point. He still believed that it would be unfortunate to even inflict a scratch on this attractive face but if worst came to worst… Adonis was a man of his word.

Noticing Lucius hang his head and focus his crimson eyes onto the floor, Adonis pulled himself out of his own thoughts and began to focus again. ” Not yet…? “ he repeated aloud, mostly to himself. The man deemed himself so dangerous when he’d done nothing. 'Yet' he said. Nothing, yet. The explanation helped Adonis make more sense of it quickly, the memory of watching Lucius flee from the shop played across his mind’s eye like a silent movie. Acacia running after Lucius, Vaith running after Ace. Adonis hadn’t been sure he’d seen correctly when he thought he’d noticed horns protruding from the man’s head… Even now, Adonis still didn’t know what had occurred with the three. Acacia and Vaith came back unharmed, Lucius had arrived first. Then introduced himself. He hadn’t been harmed either. Adonis couldn’t help but wonder…

” So you’ve never acted on the desire to harm others… “ Adonis whispered, his voice low and placid. That alone told him that he really did not need to worry about what had happened when Lucius had run out of the shop with the two apprentices on his tail. His eye never left Lucius even though the other male seemed unable to look at him. Adonis’ hands involuntarily gripped his knees, the tips of his fingers digging in once Lucius’ shirt was discarded, laid upon the bed. Again, Blondie stood half exposed.

It baffled Adonis how his mind could take a quick trip to the gutter in a time like this. Ignore people’s appearance and whatever ounce of attraction he felt towards them had been easy since her. And then Lucius came along and suddenly Adonis found the attraction hard to ignore. But though it was difficult to ignore, doesn’t mean it wasn’t possible. Adonis figured he just need to try harder. In the end, Blondie was an untouchable man for various reasons. That provided a little bit of relief…and frustration, both at the same time.

Adonis’ knuckles paled as his grip tightened as his lone eye watched Lucius like a bird of prey watching a rabbit, observing closely. His eye scanned over the way his muscles went taut as they were worked, his hand reaching behind himself. The male’s chest and arms were nothing to sneeze at. Effort had definitely gone into achieving his level of definition.

He felt eyes on him and instantly brought his to Lucius’ face. The question that was asked by Lucius just then gave Adonis the most inappropriate urge to chuckle. An urge that he withstood. Just how many times had he used that question on another? No doubt in a different situation with different…people. Adonis knew exactly what he truly meant but couldn‘t keep his mind from translating it awkwardly. I‘ve been ready. You have no idea, Blondie. He kept his poker face on, masking his thoughts. It was then that he realized his hands were still strained because one suddenly cramped up. Instantly releasing both hands, Adonis thought about placing them in the safest place he could think right now; his pockets. But knew he’d probably fidget. A habit most unlike him but had been done frequently in his earlier years. He hated the habit. But he was uncomfortable now, just in a different way than Lucius. Focus. Adonis commanded his brain sternly, briefly feeling like some kind of foolish teenager. It was so very annoying.

Suddenly, the male pushed himself into standing, his hands instinctively finding comfort in the front pockets of his pants against his better judgement. Adonis' right leg moved back, temporarily forcing him to balance on his left as he kicked the vacant chair with mild force back into the table. His attention didn't falter again as he gazed upon Lucius evenly. Again on two legs he stood, tall and without emotion.

” Yes. Go ahead. “ he said aloud, his tone unwavering. Unleash this demon. Adonis added mentally.

Masterful Lover

Adonis didn't believe him. An expert of persuading others, Lucius was keen at picking up hints of doubt and disbelief in others, a skill that allowed him to know when to push a little harder to gain their usually ill-placed faith. However, Lucius had no intention on using his words to make Adonis think that what he said was true...it was something that he himself didn't even want to believe. He'll see soon enough.

It was the first time that Lucius had to instigate the change. Almost automatically, his thoughts went to the dark angry place inside of him that he carefully kept under wraps, hidden from the world. Clenching his fists, his muscles tensed and like a ripple, spread from his hands, up his arms, to his shoulders, back, and torso, with his glaring eyes downcast, burning holes in the floor.

He lived in a palace, but had no home. He had a father for a king and a mother for a queen, but had no parents. He had connections with countless people from all over the world, but had no friends. He was the unluckiest of the lucky, deprived and neglected despite having every resource and item at his fingertips. You have no right to have a chip on your shoulder. It was one thing to carry the pain of an empty childhood and adolescence, but entirely another to be told you don't have the right to feel hurt at all.

His eyes had shifted from a burning crimson to a menacing gold, shielded by his once completely blonde hair falling. The tips and roots of his mane started to lose color, morphing to white, and bleeding up and down his once golden strands, until the middle point was bleached from any and all color. As the last hint of color disappeared, tips of horns started to protrude from his scalp, though his head was too preoccupied to notice his external state.

Within those black, crawling tendrils of anger wrapping around his insides, Lucius disappeared. Blinded and suffocated by the very darkness he kept locked up inside years before the curse was inflicted on him. The restless monster and the suffering human had finally switched positions.

Finally free from his cage, the first handful of seconds of his freedom seemed to stretch over eons, as if in slow motion. A blood-thirsty, crazed grin curled on the white-haired demon's face as his head slowly lifted, his piercing golden eyes burning with menace targeting the man before him. In a split second, he had his first ever prey in his grasp...specifically, his wrists.

The demon pinned Adonis to the wall, his long slender fingers wrapped around the fragile part beneath his hands, pressing against the surface. His wild, golden eyes were fixated on the man's face as he slowly leaned in closer. "You," He growled at Adonis, then paused, his mouth slowly twisting into a fanged grin, as he heard and smell the increased blood pumping in the wizard's veins. "Ever since I smelled you before..."

His head came closer, his body pressing harder against Adonis', breathing in the sweet, tantalizing scent, and a groan full of hunger and lust erupted from him in response. Moving his mouth near the wizard's ear, a hot breath caressed against his skin, before Lucius murmured darkly. "Unless you're a masochist that wants to be penetrated on the first encounter, I suggest you keep still."

Pausing only for a moment, stealing a glance from Adonis, his attention returned to the nape of the wizard's neck. Inhaling isn't enough. Tilting his head downward, the demon's tongue made contact with Adonis' skin, dragging up his neck, slowly and deliberately. He had heightened senses and a thin layer of skin wasn't nearly enough to stop him from getting a taste, even without biting. "Succulent," He moaned appreciatively, his body shuddering against his. True, he wanted more, to feel the warm fluid envelope his fangs and mouth, but...

Just wait.

Pulling his head back to face Adonis, he held the stare for a couple moments, as if to assert his dominance, before abruptly releasing his wrists, and casually stepping back. Looking around the room as if it was his first time seeing it, when his piercing gaze fell back on the wizard, he smirked. "You are the one who invited me...the first I might add," He said smoothly, without shame. Thoughtlessly, his fingers found a book laying upon a table, and he flipped through a couple of pages boredly. "Would be a shame if anything happened to you...for now."

Abandoning the book, his focus returned to Adonis, and he stepped closer, but left a good amount of space in between them. He was a dangerous, shameless creature, but far from stupid. "Tell me, Magic Boy, what do you intend to do now that I'm here?" A wry smile touched his lips, as he arched a brow. "Not to say I'll let you, but your reply might serve me as a source of amusement."

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

xx. xxxxxxx xxxx xx xx

The dark haired male’s expression stayed the same as ever, giving off no hint of emotion. It was his eye that betrayed his deadpan expression as he gazed upon Lucius’ transformation. He was fascinated; having never seen anything like it before. Adonis’ gaze was no longer colder than a winter’s night as his curiosity took hold of him. From where he stood it was easy to see Lucius’ body grow tense; his muscles rippling, his eyes glaring at a single point on the floor.

The blonde hair Adonis had crudely nicknamed Lucius after began to fade from the tips and roots, turning the long strands completely white. There was a sharp unexpected flash of disappointment as the white color swallowed up the golden locks he had been rather attracted to. Adonis was silent still, observing this transformation with interest. White horns began to emerge from the man’s forehead, four from what Adonis could see. The two middle ones shorter than the outer ones but seeming every bit as sharp. Once it seemed like the change was done, Adonis exhaled the air he hadn’t realized he’d been holding. Despite having caught a quick glimpse of this form only once before, Adonis couldn’t help but feel like this still wasn’t exactly what he had expected. It was different and strange but not necessarily what he deemed a monster. He expected a more drastic change. He expected the man’s attractiveness to fade completely, for him to turn into the horrid creatures like the ones Adonis had seen in the books he’d studied the last week.

Adonis’ attention didn’t falter for even a second as he gazed upon Lucius, noticing the disturbing grin that slowly occupied his lips. His single eye noticed the two golden ones that Lucius peered at him with as though Lucius was the hunter and Adonis was his prey. Alarm bells went off inside Adonis’ head instantly, telling him to keep Lucius back. But the alarms were too late.

There wasn’t a single warning alerting Adonis of what was to come next. Lucius suddenly had him against a wall, his long fingers grasping his wrists firmly. How? How did he move so fast? Adonis scattered thoughts inquired. The shock of having once been distanced from Lucius only to have the male close enough to smell and feel the warmth that radiated from him bewildered Adonis completely. His thoughts came to him in incoherent broken pieces. It was never easy to catch him off guard. He didn’t get surprised by much anymore. But this man, this demon seized the moment without a hint of hesitation.

Instinctively Adonis’ arms twitched and strained against Lucius’ strong grip, wanting to be released. Too close. The demon was stronger though, pressing his hands against Adonis’ even more. Holding him down. Trapped, The single word broke through Adonis’ disorientation with a vengeance. He was trapped. Like a rabbit caught my a wolf or a mouse caught by an owl.

Trapped.

And even more alarming was the fact that this newly acknowledged fact didn’t frighten him. Not how it should have. Now was probably an ideal time to restrain this man but Adonis didn’t even entertain the thought for a second. He wouldn’t do it, couldn’t do it. The intimacy struck a different chord, one that had nothing to do with fear. Something about this closeness, no matter how unexpected and plain wrong it was kick started Adonis’ adrenaline in a different way. He felt his heart pump faster within his chest, as though trying to escape the body it kept alive.

Just as his head began to clear, thinking more rationally once more, Lucius spoke, growling a single word into his face before giving another twisted grin, showing off the teeth that had grown into fangs. Adonis had stopped struggling soon after he started, his eye now focusing on the predator like fangs his trapper bared. His carefully crafted mask had shattered the moment he’d found himself against this wall, expressing his disbelief and now was slowly piecing itself together. Gradually, his shock seemed to disappear from his face, leaving behind a mildly annoyed expression instead. He showed no hint of fear because he still felt none at all. Lucius had leaned in closer, invading Adonis’ space even more without a tinge of doubt. He seemed to be enjoying this. Why didn’t that unnerve Adonis at all?

Lucius spoke again, mentioning the first time he’d smelled Adonis as he leaned even closer, his large body pressing against Adonis’ even more. Adonis released a soft hiss at the closeness, the first sound he’d made since being pinned. At the same time Adonis responded to his space being invaded even further, he heard the demon’s groan directly by his ear. The sound made his heart skip a beat and beat to a faster rhythm. Warm breath caressed Adonis’ skin as Lucius breathed on him, the simple action making his body tense more. [********] he thought sharply, swallowing hard.

The next words the demon spoke caused a new wave of alarm. Lucius’ warning made Adonis wonder what he was planning. Adonis wasn’t sure if he even wanted to find out what was to come. However, he still didn’t attempt to use magic against him. Despite hating his privacy invaded continuously, Adonis couldn’t work up enough resentment and hostility to make a huge fuss. His head was still foggy, trying to make sense of how Lucius had managed to pin him so easily. His mouth opened slightly, preparing to at least attempt to tell the demon to screw off but his tongue felt as though it was occupying his whole mouth.

There was a pause, a moment of silence and stillness that made Adonis wonder if the demon had changed his mind and intended to finally back away. Instead he noticed from his peripheral vision the head of white hair lower. His warm damp tongue made contact with his skin, causing Adonis’ eye to grow wide with shock. Involuntarily his body shuddered against Lucius’, his hands clenching into fists so tight that his short nails dug into his palm, leaving crescent circles embedded into his skin.

The white haired male slowly dragged his tongue up Adonis’ throat, making Adonis bite down on the inside of his cheek, refusing to release the sound that struggled to escape him. The sensation that jolted through him still wasn’t fear, even with the knowledge that Lucius could harm him with those fangs right now if he truly wanted to. Instead his bones seemed to ignite, his heart beating even faster, his temperature rising. [********. Oh ********] He resisted the urge to tilt his head, not understanding why he would even want to. But his brain and body did want to. Adonis thought of string of curses that would have made even a criminal cover his ears. His body was still painfully tense.

Lucius moaned a word suddenly, his frame quaking against Adonis’; leaving the man to think of an even longer and more vulgar string of cusses. Then Lucius’ head was away from his throat and instead, the eyes that were similar to his own were glaring down at him, stating his dominance. Then he was gone.

Adonis dropped his arms to his sides, the flesh where he’d been held aching as blood flowed through again. He slowly released his fists before curling them again. Uncurling. Curling. His back stayed against the wall, using it for support. He felt much like he’d just run a few miles and tried to calm his heart. Shoving his hands into his pockets, Adonis closed his eye and mentally counted to ten, not caring about the demon that was feet away. The very demon who’s speed and strength surpassed his. His thoughts were out of whack again, pieces of sentences that made no sense to him.

Finally his eye opened, falling on the demon as he mentioned that Adonis was the first one to ever invite him out. It‘s been…too long. He shook his head slightly as though the action would brush the thought away. One of his hands slipped out of his pocket and touched his neck, noting how his skin still felt damp from Lucius’ tongue. Did that just happen? Dammit. Relax. Obey. he inwardly commanded his body. He felt vulnerable and he hated the feeling with a passion. Pretending that what happened never did while trying to recover would prove to be extremely difficult.

Feigning disgust, Adonis rubbed his hand against his thigh and gave a bitter glare as Lucius skimmed through a book as though bored. His remark made Adonis’ heart pulsate just when it had started to relax. Watching as the male abandoned the book, Adonis scowled at the title the demon bestowed upon him. At least he‘s keeping his ******** distance now.

Adonis pushed himself off of the wall and slipped a hand through his hair. ” Arrogant b*****d... “ Adonis mumbled after Lucius’ last comment, surprised and grateful that he could speak aloud again and without stammering. He contemplated sitting but decided he couldn’t afford to give Lucius any chance to dominate him again. Suddenly, Adonis put more agitation into his gaze. ” Do me a favor and keep your hands, tongue, fangs and whatever else, to yourself. “ His head was already replaying what had just occurred from the moment he was pinned until the moment Lucius released him. He wanted to forget. Wanted the tainted thoughts within his mind to cease. Adonis needed to feel normal again, even if he had to act.

” I have no interest in amusing you. “ he told the man, his tone chilled. ” I had to… “

Why did I insist on this transformation again? Adonis’ frustration was as high as ever as he glanced around the treacherous room, his gaze falling on a few of the books on the floor. This was unlike him. Being unable to think easily, being unable to remember something important. Glancing at the spines of a few books, Adonis’ eye brightened with recognition. ” I had to meet you, Demon. I figured you might want to answer my questions yourself. Besides, it seems you don‘t get much freedom thanks to your human counterpart. “

Masterful Lover

The demon watched the wizard with a bemused expression as he cursed and shot daggers at him. Clearly, he was struggling with regaining his composure, and Lucius couldn't help but feel victorious for being the cause. He didn't know much about the man, this being their first, proper encounter, but it was obvious from his reactions now that this was a foreign struggle for him. The poor little lamb is having trouble getting up after being released from the lion's muzzle.

He let the man talk without interruption, not out of manners, but because watching him squirm was providing the demon with more than enough enjoyment that he found himself too distracted to respond immediately. Still, he did pay attention, making a note of everything Adonis said. After all, it was his first real conversation, ever. However, the playful glint in his golden stare shifted into something more dark at Adonis' concluding remark. "Freedom?" His voice was low, colder than it had been during his short time here, his eyes shifting away from the wizard. "I've been caged by the coward far longer than anyone understands..."

It included even himself, but to directly admit his ignorance was not his style. Pushing the thought aside, his crooked smile returned, and he looked back at Adonis. "In regards to your previous request, about me coming in physical contact with you, O' Amusing One, you should feel honored." He took a step closer, his muscles tensing as he resisted to close the distance between them once more, raising one of his hands. His long slender fingers, were unchanged, but his nails were considerably longer than before. "My hands have never come in contact with a mere mortal before now...and what's more, I allowed you to live, without added injury." The demon slowly dropped his hand, arching an eyebrow. "I will touch you, with what I want, whenever it pleases me. If you have problems with it...try to do something about it next time," Lucius paused, then grinned deviously, his fangs exposed. "Perhaps, voice your objection a bit earlier?"

He wasn't a fool--despite his bloodlust, Lucius could clearly remember the shuddering that had mirrored his own. Both of them enjoyed that contact; while the demon knew his own reasons fully well, Adonis was more of a mystery. Lucius took a few strides to a chair facing Adonis across the room. Sitting down, he leaned back, lazily crossing his legs so his right ankle rested on top of his knee. A masochist, maybe? Propping his elbow up on one of the chair's arms, he rested his face on his thumb, his index and middle fingers pressing against his temple, and his ring finger resting between his lips. After a moment, his yellow eyes traveled down Adonis' body, resting on the area under his waist, and a wicked smirk curled on his lips, making his fingers twitch. Or maybe...

The demon made no attempt to hide his stare and as he lifted his eyes back to Adonis' lone one, he moved his fingers and caressed his fangs with his tongue, in plain sight, teasing him. He chuckled darkly, then gave a shameless shrug. He didn't know if his suspicions were correct or not, and to be frank, it didn't matter in the least. Getting under his skin is more than enough.

"You've met me...as for the rest, I may or may not have the answers you seek. If I do, whether I volunteer the information or not is dependent on what you have to offer me." His eyes narrowed, a look of irritation streaked across his face. "As I'm sure you have guessed, I don't share the same desires as the man who came to you."

The demon was both an expert and the most ignorant of the human who had main control. There seemed to be a wall in between the two, the human given much more territory than the demon. The human not only had more access of the world, the ability to live, but was able to have thoughts, memories, a personality that formed from each...the monster he casted aside had none of these luxuries. Living in his dark corner, berated with wishes that he'd just disappear from existence, the demon became a selfish being, acting out on carnal desires when the rare opportunities arose. The alter Lucius cursed his thoughtless, animalistic and sadistic behavior, but was ultimately responsible for pushing the demon to be this way.

"Try to eradicate my existence and I'll show you the same courtesy. This is less of a threat, but more of a reminder that every living thing has this basic need for survival..." He paused, his hard glare growing darker by the second. There was no way for him to confront his worst enemy, so he settled for the ally of his enemy. "Monster or not."

Dropping his hand from his face, he sighed, breaking the tension as he stretched his arms up above his head before letting them rest on the arms of the chair. "Shall we get started?" The demon questioned with a curious tilt of his head, a smug hint of a smile on his face. "I'm a bit...restless. As I'm sure you can relate to."

The slight smirk turned into a visible grin at his double edged comment. My, my, I do believe I've found my favorite toy.

Dementedly's Waifu

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageUser Image

xx. xxxxxxx xxxx xx xx

It pained Adonis to know his struggle to recover could be easily observed. Even though he was a master at hiding his emotions and thoughts, he had no way to quickly bounce back after being startled as badly as he was. Having his mask destroyed didn’t happen often and this was downright embarrassing. Especially in front of the one who caused this malfunction. Adonis knew he was enjoying every second of this rare moment.

Once Adonis found his voice again, he used it immediately. First cursing the demon for his aggravating arrogance and then telling him to basically keep away. He inhaled, glancing around the room as his train of thought left before continuing, explaining why to the demon why he was unsheltered right now. Shockingly, the demon was quiet as Adonis spoke, not interrupting him once. Soon after he finished speaking, Adonis noticed the man’s eyes darken. When Lucius spoke, his tone was cold compared to how amused he had sounded before. The abrupt change didn’t go unnoticed by the wizard. He arched an eyebrow in response, staring into the icy yellow hues of the demon they belonged to. He said not a word, waiting for Lucius to continue speaking. Which he did soon after. The yellow orbs looked away from him, focusing on something else.

Blankly, he stared at the demon; absolutely silent. He was recovering from the disturbance faster now, his expression returning to the usual emotionless mask he often wore though his heart was still trying to escape his chest and pour out onto the floor. It wasn’t long before Lucius was looking back at him again, the crooked grin he’d worn before playing upon his lips. The words he said next made Adonis’ lone eye roll in response. His entire body tensed as Lucius stepped forward, holding out one of his arms, Adonis cast a calm glance at his finger nails, trying to debate whether or not they had lengthened before looking back at the demon. His heart skipped again and Adonis cursed it for it’s preposterous desire to be touched by this man again. He didn’t move from where he stood but tried to prepare himself for whatever the man may do next. Honored, he says. Violated seems more like it. His next words received a darker glare. ” I‘ll be sure to send you a bouquet and a thank you note for your humble generosity. “ Adonis said sarcastically, his eye narrowing as he watched the white haired male lower his arm.

Adonis tilted his head to the right slightly, listening to what Lucius had to say. His words made a fire spark in Adonis’ stomach, his annoyance sky rocketing. Who does he think he is? he demanded inwardly. He sounded so arrogant, so overconfident. As though he was able to do whatever he wanted. He reminded Adonis of a spoiled rich brat. Adonis opened his mouth to voice that thought before shutting it immediately after. He bit down on his tongue to keep from losing his temper -- something he rarely did; and clenched his hands into tight fists. His best option was not to respond to that, so he didn’t. The chances that the demon would have stopped even if Adonis had objected were slim to none. They both had to know that.

Noting his fanged grin, Adonis gave a soft sound of annoyance and looked instead at the wall past Lucius. It wasn’t until the wizard noticed movement that he returned his gaze to the cursed male who had taken a seat across the room, facing him. His position succeeded in trying Adonis’ patience further. The way the man sat was the very definition of pride. Adonis felt the sudden urge to knock him down a peg and bit the desire back. With anyone else it may have been easy. But considering this was his first encounter with a demon, acting irrational seemed downright stupid. He could feel the pair of yellow eyes on him and some part of Adonis wondered what was going on within the other male’s head.

It took a moment for Adonis to jump out of his own thoughts and realize where Lucius’ eyes had traveled upon his body. A muscle in his jaw spasmed again. ” See something of interest, Demon? “ he asked, sounding unruffled. Then the demon’s eyes were back on Adonis’ face, Lucius’ fingers moved from his lips, giving Adonis the opportunity to watch as his tongue grazed his fangs. Almost immediately Adonis felt his body respond, his self control trying to slip. Adonis gripped at his dignity desperately; the very thought of losing his poise making him feel almost sick. He turned his blind eye towards Lucius, his other one closing briefly as he lifted his hand and dragged it down the side of his face not covered by the eye patch. ” What a pain in the-- “ he whispered lowly so that even this demon couldn’t here. His words were lost as Lucius’ voice penetrated the air. Adonis looked back at him, his words taking a while to register in the man’s head. Is he kidding me?

"As I'm sure you have guessed, I don't share the same desires as the man who came to you."

Adonis sighed, casting a look of displeasure Lucius’ way before glancing at his cluttered desk. Of course he didn’t. Because why should my life be made even an ounce easier?

Lucius’ next voicing caused a wide mixture of reactions to spark within Adonis. Firstly, empathy. What the demon had said made perfect sense. Adonis hadn’t expected the demonic male to have his own mind, his own desires. It was natural for him to want to continue living. Though Adonis felt the urge to ask was it really living considering he was always subdued by the human…? He bit his tongue again, keeping the inquiry to himself. The second was fury. Regardless of Lucius saying it wasn‘t exactly a threat, Adonis did feel threatened. And lastly, fascination. He hadn’t expected a demon to necessarily be an intelligent being to this level. He was unsure as to why this was now just being acknowledged but Adonis couldn’t ignore the feeling. It was truly shocking to hear just how intelligent he was. And even more shocking that Adonis might have enjoyed conversing with the man under different circumstances.

Something that may have been a smile almost appeared on his lips. As angry as Adonis felt, he couldn’t ignore his curiosity. He turned his back on the man, carefully stepping over books until he came to the wall across from where Lucius sat and leaned his back against it, meeting Lucius’ glare with ease. ” You‘re welcome to try. “ he challenged simply, his broad shoulders lifting slightly then dropping in a shrug.

Impassively, Adonis watched the man shift and stretch, finally asking if they should get started. Once more Adonis felt the p***k of irritation as though the demon was trying to call the shots. ” Oh, I’m sure you are. “ he said coolly when he spoke of being restless. He ignored the last half of what Lucius said, refusing to respond. Restless seemed like an understatement.

The smirk on Lucius' lips transformed into a wolfish grin, proving that he was aware of what he was saying. Adonis knew by now that he was just being toyed with. But this time he refused to get stuck in this lion’s chops. ” I suppose we should begin, “ Adonis thought aloud, his arms folding over his chest. Unlike the first time Adonis questioned Lucius he wasn’t taking notes this time around. ” You mentioned before that the information I got out of you was dependent on what I offered. What is it you want, Demon? Be reasonable, “

And don’t make me your enemy. He added mentally.

Masterful Lover

The man was dry. His retorts stirred up amusement in the demon and Lucius found himself unable to keep the corners of his mouth from lifting. Though the silent reaction he got from the wizard after his eyes lingered between his legs while simultaneously licking his lips and fangs took the cake. It was true that the demon's heightened senses were considerably dulled after spending so much time locked in his prison of darkness, but the rusted skills still surpassed an ordinary human, and allowed him to hear the rush of blood from underneath Adonis' pale flesh.

Whether it was from desire or rage, the demon couldn't decipher, but it didn't keep the smugness off of his face. I feel accomplished getting under his skin one way or the other. He didn't know the man, except for his scent, but having any sort of effect on him filled Lucius with something he couldn't quite put a finger. Evidence that I am real.

The voice in his head was small, but struck a cord with the long held prisoner, his eyes flashing with hope. But just a moment later he had regained his composure and his golden hues resumed their typical arrogant, but dangerous stare. It was easy to temporarily push the silent revelation aside as Adonis continued to get more irritated--it was obvious his control was slipping, in more ways than one.

Lucius' eyes darkened when Adonis addressed him, demanding what he wanted. "That's hardly fair," He pointed out, his baritone voice filling the room despite his volume being low. His voice and his words, not just actions, commanded presence. "I'm not an expert on who you are and I think you'd agree that the both of us from different worlds. What's reasonable to me, may not be for you."

Sighing, he adjusted himself in the seat, so that his feet were planted on the ground, and his arms laid upon the rests, as if he were a king sitting upon his throne. His hard, penetrating gaze bore onto Adonis. "You can't have it both ways--me being honest and dishonest for the sake of not offending you. The second isn't really my style, so..." He paused, his long fingers drumming on the arms of the chair for a moment before stopping when he opened his mouth again. "What I want most is this." Leaning back slightly in the chair, he watched Adonis, while he chose his next words.

"To be here, to be with you, to speak, to be heard by you..." He arched a brow, a slight smirk appearing on his face before it fell almost immediately due to his own seriousness. "Not meaning to flatter you. But understand what I say is true. This is the first and only conversation I've ever held with anyone during my existence."

He paused again to let that tidbit set in, before continuing, all humor seeming to leave him. The demon was making himself vulnerable and in response, his face, eyes, and tone of voice hardened. "I understand you can't bestow upon me complete freedom--that it's unlikely for the time being I'll be outside of a secure room and with anyone but you. I also highly doubt you'll hold any positive regard for me. I realize all of this and accept it, because being here with you and heard-- no...just acknowledged for the first time, is not something I want to give up."

Slowly, he stood up, and approached the still standing Adonis, leaving space between them so he didn't feel threatened. All arrogance and smugness was gone--the look on his face was hard and dangerous, though not like a predator anymore, but an animal being cornered trying to save itself with aggression. "I never considered helping anyone, but...if you accept my offer and invite me out on a regular basis...you'll be my one exception." He froze for a moment, as if struggling to get out the next string of words. "I'll help you, however..." His eyes narrowed, the golden hues almost burning, his fists clenching in a rare display of restraint, as he fought himself to not physically dominate Adonis to get his way. "Reject me and cast me aside like he has and I'll find ways to haunt the both of you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff