Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Anna stuck her tongue against her cheek as she grinned and gave Sora a look that conveyed her answer easily. When he agreed, she whooped and pumped her fist in the air along with the boys. Though she kept glancing at Sora from the corner of her eye. He seemed so different with them than he did toward her. Almost distant and as much as Anna hated to admit it, it put her on edge. She slipped over to his side and looked at what he was doing as far as cooking went. She knew how to cook somewhat, but for the most part, Jason, Nolan, or Ian had cooked for her. Or she would go out. Thinking for a moment, Anna smiled and stood on her toes to whisper in his ear. "Will teach me how to cook as well? Something for just the two of us..."

Her cheeks flushed a bit as she remembered kissing him. It didn't last long though before she was quickly turning her attention back to the boys. "So...you all played lacrosse together and Sora was captain? I'm gonna need stories. But first, what am I supposed to call you guys?" She hadn't really caught any names. She also hoped Sora hadn't told them hers. She may not go by Virgo here since Sora would certainly oppose it, but she wasn't about to keep her actual name either.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora looked down at Anna as she leaned up and whispered in his ear. Her lips were so close... The urge to kiss her and sit her on the counter, his hands wandering her body was enough to almost make him forget about the five beefy boys in the room, as well as a lesbian. Suppressing his urges, he looked down at her. His eyes were once more alight as she knew them, mischief and promise of dirty days teaching her how to cook lurking there. "Whatever you want, Kitten." Sora smirked and went back to his chopping, hands flying unbelievably fast.

"As long as they don't tell certain stories. They can tell you whatever they want." For a mere second, the knife in Sora's hand hesitated just long enough for light to glint off of it in plain view of the five teammates in the living room. They knew to which he was referring. To Anna, the knife trick would look like a threat, but they all knew he was talking about the near death experience he'd had long ago. Back when he'd gotten stabbed. His mother still didn't know. That had been the time that Sora had learned how to sew his own wounds. A fellow teammate who constantly got large cuts had showed him... as well as patched him up. "You can call them idiot 1 through 5." Sora grumbled as he went back to concentrating on his work.

A tall boy with buzzed black hair stepped forward, "I'm Ryan." He introduced and grabbed a boy who looked almost exactly like him, "And this is my twin Damon. Though we all call him Dem... short for demon."
"Shut your damn trap, Ry." The redhead squirmed and swatted at his twin, making the boy laugh and duck.
"I'm Kilan." A blonde stepped forward and bowed, smirking.
"Yeah, he's the wannabe playboy of the group." Said Dem, laughing when he received a pout from the blonde.
Then came a boy whose presence wasn't exactly noticeable. His dark black hair shining in the light. "I'm Luke." With that short introduction, he was once more on the couch.
"I'm Kyle." Said another blonde.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

AnnaMarie scowled up at Sora, resisting the urge to kick him in the shins for using that nickname again. She still didn't know how it had stuck through all these years. Or where it had come from. Shaking her head she settled for just shoving her shoulder into him lightly. "I will smother you in your sleep boy." Anna tried to sound threatening but she couldn't keep the smile off her face.

As the boys began introducing themselves, her eyes moved to each of their faces so she could remember who was who. This was a larger group than she was used to being around besides in a classroom setting but Anna found that she didn't really mind. She could already tell which ones would be fun to joke with and who would be best at telling her what places she had to hang around. Kilan actually got a laugh from her as he bowed. "I'd say he will make a fine playboy one day." Anna teased him as she slipped to the outer portion of the room. "Hey Sora, I'm gonna go wash up. I'll be back in a bit." AnnaMarie kept the smile on her face but truth be told, she still wanted a little bit of time to let her thoughts catch up with her. This a lot to take in all at once. Turning around, she headed for the bathroom, grabbing her bag along the way.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
As soon as Anna disappeared down the hallway, Sora glared at everyone present. "Get out, all of you. We've had a long day." Without complaint, everyone headed through the door, including Ellie. Once he was alone in the house, he stopped his cooking and simply sat on the floor, his back against the cabinets. It was exhausting, trying to keep things from Anna. Especially things about his past. He needed to be open with her, but he was terrified to tell her about the path he had been on. It wasn't a pretty path, nor was it one he was proud of. The things he had found her doing felt like nothing compared to what he himself had done.

By the time Anna was done in the shower, dinner had been cooked and was set on the small table between the living room and the bar. Sora sat waiting for Anna on the couch, entertaining himself with the playstation in the living room. The urge to join her was almost unbearable. He wanted so badly to feel the softness of her skin, smell her shampoo, pin her against the wall with his.... Sora's mind slowly started to spiral out of control as the shower scene in his head became ever more intimate.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

AnnaMarie let the water run down her skin as she leaned her head against the cool tile. She was already scrubbed clean, not needing a lot of time due to her short hair which was already starting to grow back out. In a few months she would have it down to her shoulders even. The jet lag made her sleepy but she still managed to drag herself from the shower and dry off, slipping one of Sora's tshirts on and heading into the living room. The shirt smelled like him, especially since it was one she took from his room earlier when he wasn't looking. Though Anna was sure he wouldn't mind. It engulfed her whole body, coming down to her knees and hanging off her slim shoulders as she moved to stand behind him as he sat on the couch.

"Boo." A smile played on her lips as she wrapped her arms around him from behind. Sora looked to be lost in the thought and he had a rather handsome face. The expression on it only made her want him more. The smell of the dinner he made was delicious yet Anna only hopped over the side of the couch to sit on his lap instead of going to eat at the table. She rested her head on his shoulder and curled up against him. "I thought your friends were staying for dinner.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora smiled and hugged her close as she curled up against him. "Well, if they had, then I'd have to dig their eyes out with a spoon." He looked down at her decked out in only his shirt. Of course he noticed. How could he not? She had always had a bad habit of taking his clothes. He had a feeling that old habit of hers wasn't going to stop anytime soon. To be honest, he was glad that it wouldn't. He liked seeing her like this.

Pausing his game, Sora set the controller to the side. "Where were we?" His voice was husky as a hand made it's way to cup the side of her neck as he bent to kiss along the side closest to him. His thoughts had made it entirely too hard for him to resist her. Especially when she smelled like strawberries and... his soap. She'd used his bodywash. Sneaky little thing.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Glancing down at herself, Annamarie rolled her eyes and shook her head in amusement. "What's wrong with seeing me like this? It covers everything fairly well." More so than her usual attire even sometimes. She had a knack for wearing clothes that showed off her skin a bit too much. Mainly so her tattoos and piercings would be on display.

As he kissed her neck, Anna closed her eyes and tilted her head back to expose more of her neck to him. The feeling of his lips warmed her skin as she pressed a hand to his chest and clutched his shirt. It reminded her of all the times they had slept together back in the hotel room. They never did anything but he would hold her like this until she fell asleep. Sora wasn't a boy anymore though, and he certainly didn't look or feel it. Anna wondered just how good he would feel if they finally gave in to their desires.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora panted as he worked his way up her neck to her ear, which he nipped, then down her jawline until he got to her mouth. A hand gripped her leg, pulling on her until he had her straddling his lap and she could feel what she did to him pressing against her thigh. "You're out of your mind if you think I'm going to let those horny boys look at you." He all but growled at her. He had still yet to kiss her on the lips, preferring to make her wait while he bestowed pecks and small licks around her plump lips.

Sora's hands wandered up the back of his shirt, the one she was wearing, and hugged her tightly against him. His kisses wandered away from her lips, retracing their way down her jawline and neck until he reached her shoulders, where he sank his teeth into the tender part connecting her shoulders and neck. He didn't bite hard, but it was enough to nearly drive him over the edge as his fingers dug into her back.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Annamarie desperately wanted him to kiss her fully, with all the passion he had shown earlier. Yet he kept torturing and teasing her, his mouth taunting her as it moved all over with a gentleness that made her want to scream. Each time she shifted, her bare thighs rubbed against his jeans and caused a shiver to run up her spine. Without anything on beneath the shirt, Anna wondered how he would react if she took it off.

The devious thoughts were put on hold as he bit into her skin and her hips involuntarily bucked forward to meet his as a groan escaped her. She slipped her hands into his shirt, digging her nails into his sides as she leaned forward and bit the top of his. Her tongue snaked out and traced the edge down to his earlobe where she nibbled and moaned softly.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora groaned as her hands dug into his skin, biting in a sensual way that made him want her more than ever. Suddenly, Sora had his hands in her hair, holding her lips to his as he aggressively made out with her. Before she knew what was going on, he had them both on the floor, her pinned underneath him as his body moved, grinding his hips against hers.

Sora stripped his shirt off and immediately had his lips back on hers, his need for her overriding any sanity that he might have left. "I need you..." He murmured against her lips, thrusting his hips against hers just to be sure she knew his intent. She would be his in every sense of the word... And he hers. For that, he'd give anything.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

AnnaMarie clutched Sora to her as she returned his kisses with a fierceness that hadn't run through her veins in a long time. She felt everything melt away for once. It was far better than all the drugs and alcohol she had tried over the years. Eyes closed, Anna breathed in his scent and let herself relax beneath him, the floor's cold seeping through her shirt and cooling her heated skin.

Those words....just three of them, but they made her breath catch in her throat. "Then take me." Cerulean eyes looked up at Sora, daring him. Her fingers left his skin to pull the hem of her shirt up and over her head, leaving herself exposed completely to him as her chest rose and fell with each breath.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
If Sora thought it was hard to control himself when he was imagining her naked, this was a whole new monster. As soon as she pulled the shirt off, every last bit of restraint flew out the god damned window and into space. "********," he whispered, simply staring down at the woman underneath him. He was awestruck. Everything he saw was beautiful, even the countless amounts of scars all over her body.

Leaning down, ignoring her face and even his torso, he paid attention to the puckered red lines on her thighs. But Sora didn't bother to chastise her for them. Instead, he looked at them, glanced up at her, and kissed them softly. He made sure to be careful not to get any saliva in them for fear of infection, but.. he'd kiss her scars away and he'd kiss her insecurities away one by one.

"I will take you..." Sora murmured as he worked his way up her thigh-- coming dangerously close to heated territory-- to the ones on her hips and stomach, kissing each scar individually as he came to it. "If," he finally made it to her breasts, which he molested with his tongue and mouth, "you agree to be my girlfriend..." With that, he removed any and all contact with her body by propping himself up on his elbows and knees. He wouldn't touch her again until she'd agreed to be his... and faithfully his (she was a known cheater... and he didn't just want to be another toy).

Desirable Lunatic

The places Sora touched burned with heat as Anna drew in a sharp breath and moaned. The warmth spread from her stomach to the spot between her thighs as she tilted her head back in let pleasure take over. Only until he stopped that is. Her eyes narrowed briefly as she gave him an accusing look. Then the full meaning of his words made their way into her mind.

"Your girlfriend?" Anna propped herself up on her elbows to get closer to him again. She wasn't so sure his she felt about putting that kind of title on their relationship. Then again, it also filled her with happiness to think that he wanted that with her if all people. Biting her lip, AnnaMarie gave the idea a bit of thought before bringing her gaze back to meet his.

"Very well. I'll be yours then. So long as you think you can handle me." Her lips turned up in a smirk as she put a hand on the back of his neck and kissed his mouth hard. He was in for hell with this one but Anna knew that if anyone could mane things work between them it'd be Sora.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff