Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

User Image
Sora smiled and led her down the hall. the first door on the right, he opened to show her a tidy room with dark blue walls, a bed, a desk, and a chest of drawers. "This is my room." He informed her before taking her hand and leading her back into the hall and to a door across the hall from his. "And, this," with that, he opened the door with a flourish to reveal a completely tricked out room just to her tastes. The walls were a dark maroon (though more pink that red) and had black butterflies and hearts strewn across the walls randomly; the large queen bed in the far corner was adorned in dark blue and pink comforter that matched the walls and the stuffed animals arranged nicely on top of it. The closest one was a ragged bunny that he had given her when they were young. For some reason, he'd ended up with it. Behind the door was a black desk with everything she'd need to do homework. To the left was a small setup with a large flatscreen, a Playstation, and two controllers. On the floor in front of the TV was a gaming chair with built in speakers. The windows were covered with blackout blinds and white curtains that lightened the room. A plain chest of drawers could be found in the closet. "This is your room." Sora walked forward and waited for her reaction, unsure if her tastes had changed much in the past 5 years.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Annamarie gazed at room with slight curiosity and was satisfied to see it was just as she would have expected. When he moved to the door that was only across the hall from his and said it was her room, she drew her brow in confusion. She had thought she would just be staying on the couch before moving to her place but here he was with a room already. And when the door opened, Anna realized he had meant she was staying much longer than he had let her think. With a small squeal of delight, Marie rushed forward and sprung onto the bed, sending the animals flying in all directions. Except for Bon Bon, her rabbit. She had missed him terribly. Her hands still wrapped around the poor excuse of a plushie, Annamarie hopped of the bed and stood on her toes, her lips grazing over Sora's in a thank you kiss.

Romantic Lover

User Image
Sora watched in delight as Anna dove onto the bed, scattering the stuffed animals and sending them in all directions. He was too busy watching them land to notice her move, but when he did, he found her lips against his.

For a split second, everything in him froze. Sora knew what his body wanted to do, what it wanted him to do to her. And, this time, it won. Here they were, alone in their apartment. She had followed him here, trusted him here, and even seemed to be happy here. It was too much for him to handle, as well as resist her charms.

Sora's long arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against him as his lips found hers. He easily lifted her so her legs wrapped around his waist as he deepened the kiss, his tongue snaking through her teeth and poking tenderly at her own. His knees hit the bed, and they both fell onto it. He supported his weight on his elbows so as not to crush her even as one of his hands reached back to her left knee and made its way up her thigh where it cupped her bottom so as to push her body against his. "God, Anna," Sora's voice was harsh, ragged, and his breathing came in gasps as he kissed on her neck.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Annamarie was surprised that before she pulled away, Sora grasped her waist and brought her closer. She hadn't expected this at all. Though she also wasn't opposed. Quite the opposite. By the time he had her pinned to the bed, she was tangling one hand in his hair and pushing her hips against him. A soft moan escaped her as he kissed the soft spot of her neck. She ran her free hand up and under his shirt, scraping her nails lightly over his stomach to his chest and back down.

As much as she had always teased Sora, Anna never imagined this would actually happen. Nor that he would have even been all that attracted to her. She may be pretty girl, but she didn't play of her looks, instead tried to cover them up with crazy hairstyles and punk clothing. Her lips moved to his ear and grazed over it slightly, pushing her body closer to his even more.

Romantic Lover

User Image
Sora groaned as Anna responded to his advances. She even went for the ear. Oh, that was a no no. The man moaned and bucked his hips against hers. She looked so beautiful here with her hair her natural color and in a large shirt. He sat back for a second, just long enough to yank her shirt up and over her head, then his own followed. Then his lips were back on hers with a renewed fervor.

Sora's hands wandered over her body, not missing a single thing, as he once more became familiar with her. "God, I missed you, Anna." His voice came in pants as he struggled not to strip her right then and there. He kept condoms in his own room. He hadn't thought to put any in here. But, he had no plans on bedding her on the first day. Damnit. He tried to reel back in the animal that was currently biting his best friend's lip and snaking its tongue between her teeth, but it was a useless endeavor. If anything, his efforts became all the more needy and strained.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Anna looked up at him, her eyes bright with need. Her body trembled with the pleasure as she felt their skin come in contact. It felt amazingly perfect. And safe. It was the first time a man had touched her and she didn't feel the usual fear rising in her chest. Her lips parted to allow him access as she gripped his hips with her thighs and closed her eyes. His teeth sinking into her lip nearly drove her crazy and she tightened her legs around him. Once they broke away to breath, she nuzzled her face into his neck and nipped the skin there. "Leave me again and I will hunt you down myself." It came out as a growl but the smile on her face told him just how happy she was as her lips met his again and her body ached with want.

Romantic Lover

User Image
Sora moaned, really moaned, her name. Then he rolled over so she was on top of him. With his arms free, he began to undo his pants. He was so caught up in the moment that he didn't hear his front door open.
"SORAAAAAAAAAA!" The shriek at the door caused him to jump violently and curse vehemently.
"GOD DAMNIT ELLIE! DIDN'T I REVOKE YOUR KEY!" He sat up, an arm around Anna.
"Yeah, but I have a few copies." A girl of astonishing beauty stood in the doorway with waistlength, soft curly brown hair. She smirked at the two on the bed. "IS THIS HER?! SHE'S MINE!" Immediately, the girl moved to the bed in a blur of pink and brown (seeing as her outfit was mostly comprised of pink) and tackled Anna out of Sora's arms.
"Jesus CHRIST!" Sora cursed and got off of the bed. "You're insane, Ellie." With that, he grabbed his shirt and breezed toward the doorway.
"MIGHT WANNA TAKE A COLD SHOWER!" Ellie called, laughing as she turned to Anna. "Sooooo, I'm Ellie, and I'm single." With that, she winked at the new girl.
"You stay away from her, El." Sora chided in an emotionless voice from the doorway. He'd slipped into Mississippi Sora.
"AWwwwww, but she's so cuteeeee."
"Stay away." He gave her a territorial glare before leaving the room. "I'm goin' start dinner." Sora grumbled, his southern accent rearing its ugly head.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Anna nearly had a heart attack at the sudden onslaught of noise and confusion. All she knew was some girl had knocked her off Sora and was now on Anna as Sora huffed and left the room. She looked up at the girl and then grinned devilishly. "Ellie? Pretty name for a pretty girl. I'm AnnaMarie, but most people call me Virgo." She reached up and twisted a lock of the girl's hair around her fingers. She really was pretty. More like who she would picture with Sora. Though that certainly didn't seem to be the case.

"Tell me....since you have a key, does that mean I'll get to see you more?" Anna's gaze was still lustful from what had been happening with Sora but she was really only teasing this girl at the moment even if her shirt did remain on the floor. Her stomach, hips, and collarbone all had piercings in them and scars crisscrossed her skin. It also meant the white scar around her neck was more high lighted.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora stood in the kitchen, a knife in his hand as he sliced vegetables. He didn't even have to hear the conversation to know what Ellie would say next.
"Annamarie? What a beautiful name!" Ellie gushed, curling up on Anna even as she began to play with her hair. Then, noticing the other woman's nakedness, she, too threw her shirt off. "Now we match!" Anna wasn't the only one with scars. Ellie had a jagged one that ran between her supple breasts from a heart surgery that she'd had to suffer through when she was 5. Then there were the cut marks all over her stomach. The ones on her thighs were invisible.
"Put your damn shirt on, Ellie!" Came Sora's less than emotional voice from the kitchen just as the shirt hit the floor.
"BUT WHY!" She whined at the door, not giving Anna's own markings a second look. It seemed to be a normal thing for her.
"Because I said so." The calm tone emanating from the kitchen made Ellie pout, but she got up nonetheless. Reaching for her shirt, she winked at Anna.
"When he uses the serious voice, you just can't say no, eh?" With that, she pulled her lowcut V-neck over her head.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

AnnaMarie decided then and there that she liked this girl. Which was amusing since she had never had any real girlfriends before besides Mia and Carly back in her freshmen year of school. Anna moved to pull her shirt back on as well before giving a Ellie an 'are you kidding me' expression. "His serious voice? I don't think he has ever heard the word yes leave my mouth." It was weird having someone who thought Sora was to be listened to. Anna always defied and rebelled against what he said. It was part of her unwritten code. If she didn't agree (and even sometimes when she did) then she would do what she wanted despite what he said. Now, that doesn't mean he wouldn't resort to force. Because Sora had no issue getting physical with her over these things. While Ellie wasn't looking, Anna removed a small bag of pills from her pack and popped one in her mouth before swallowing. She hid the bag under her pillow, though she had plenty more where that came from. "So Ellie, what is there to do for fun around her? She had a few minutes before the effects would kick in, but Anna was good at hiding a high.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Ellie smiled at Anna. "You are the only one I know who can get away with such blatant disobedience." At the end of her sentence, loud shouting could be heard from the front, Sora's voice yelling angrily as what sounded like a herd of elephants entered the house.
"Oh, come on, Captain!"
"Don't call me that, damnit!"
"But we want to!"
"Yeah! You'll always be our captain!"
"Come on!!! Just give us some food~"
"I don't have food for you mongrels, now get out of my house!"
"But we wanna meet your new girllll~"
"You guys are so annoying! Leave already!"
"HEY, NEWGIRL WHERE ARE YOU!" the sounds of a severe beating followed, along with laughter and the sound of someone getting whacked with a metal spoon.
Ellie was in fits of laughter by this time. Everyone knew about Sora's mission to get Anna back... Besides, Ellie had texted everyone to come meet her. Ellie was probably going to suffer for this.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

AnnaMarie ran a hand through her short hair, wondering just what was going on now. Whatever and whoever they were, Sora clearly hadn't planned on them being here. Which meant they were probably some fun individuals. Though the whole captain thing threw her for a loop. Glancing at Ellie, Anna stepped out into the hall and made her way to where a group of boys/men were. She blinked a few times before looking to Sora. "Since when did you adopt a bunch of rowdy jocks?" They didn't look like the type of guys Sora and her hung out with before. Then again, she had taken to being friends with Nolan so she couldn't really say anything. They were all grinning though, and Anna couldn't help but toss them a wily smile of her own. Granted, the pill had her relaxed now too. She hopped up on the counter next to where Sora was cooking and kicked her boots back and forth, studying the group. "These guys are adorable. Are we keeping them?" Anna looked up at Sora with a pleading look.

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
As soon as Anna spoke up, everyone in the room froze. Sora had two guys in head locks, and there were three others lounging in the living room. "I'm going to kill all of you if you don't get your asses out of my apartment!" Sora barked in that same authoritative tone that he'd used on Anna when he'd rescued her. Everyone exchanged glances, the tension in the room suddenly escalating to an almost unbearable level.

"Come on, Captain..." One of the boys under his arm started, though extremely cautiously.
"Can't we stay for just a little while? If we get our own food, we promise to behave..." Said the other one under Sora's arm. The man frowned at both of them, making them pale. They knew what was coming. Sora stood up, his countenance suddenly calm and emotionless. The three guys in the living room suddenly seemed on edge.
"If you get your own food..... Fine." With that, he cracked the skulls together of the two guys who he had in his hold. The sound was enough to make even Ellie wince as they fell to the ground rubbing their heads.
"Adopt us?"
"Rowdy jocks?"
"He's a rowdy jo--" Sora silence Kilan with a glare.
"They were my old lacrosse teammates."
"But we still see him as our captain..." Muttered one of the guys on the ground, Ryan.
"Yeah, Sora, can she keep us????" One of the guys in the living room came up behind Anna and bounced on his toes, but avoided touching her at any cost. They knew better than to touch what was Sora's.
"I'll kill you, Dem."

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

"Lacrosse?" Anna ignored the violence, all too used to that back in New York. Though their reactions did make her frown. It seemed even these guys were fearful of upsetting Sora. Perhaps they jut grew up different though. At this point, Anna was grinning ear to ear. This group of boys were amazing. And she was surprise how happy it made her to know that Sora had them. "You guys should teach me how to play." She winked at Sora. Anna wanted to make a good impression on hi friends. And she wanted to try for a good life while she was here.

The one bouncing behind her caught her by surprise though and she immediately jerked away, a flash of fear in her eyes as she clenched her fists. It only lasted a moment before she relaxed again and looked away, her cheeks reddened with embarrassment. "Probably shouldn't do that..."

Romantic Lover

User ImageUser Image
Sora didn't miss the fear and feistiness when Dem snuck up on Anna. He gave her a look that she missed, but they certainly would be talking about it later.
When Anna asked if they could teach her how to play, all of the boys turned and stared at Sora. It was a dangerous sport, not to be taken lightly. As frail as she was, they could easily break her bones on accident. Sora paused and leaned on the counter, his hands spread and his face serious. "Is this something you're going to do anyways?" A small smirk tugged at his lips, but it didn't reach past that. His eyes were still stone cold and unfeeling despite his slight amusement. He knew that if they didn't teach her, she'd go find someone else to do it. And, quite frankly, Sora didn't feel like trying to kill the stupid new coach that his highschool had chosen. He was a lecher and a cocky son of a b***h. Someone Anna didn't need to be near.

Once she had answered-- the one he'd known she'd give-- he smirked again, an empty thing that didn't quite fit on the face of the lively man who had pulled her out of a drug bust. "Then yes, we can teach you." All of the boys unfroze and hooped. This was the first time Sora had allowed them to teach a girl. Both of the lesbians he hung out with had asked, and both times he'd said no. Of course, they were scared to defy him. Anna wasn't. She'd do what she wanted regardless of what he said. Might as well make sure the new captain couldn't get his grubby hands on her.

Ellie stood in shock, staring at the girl who had undone so much of what she knew about Sora. Before she'd come out of the closet, she had thought that she loved this man. Thought that he was an amazing man, cold and cruel. Nobody disobeyed him, and those who did suffered. Even the girls. He was caring despite his exterior, but despite that, it was still a bad idea to go against him.... And yet, here was a girl doing just that. She was making him do things that Ellie didn't know him to do... Going against the man she had fallen for. It was heartbreaking that he caved so easily for her. He must love her more than Ellie first understood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff