Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Swapper

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
I had full energy for my fluff and went to play Tic-Tac-Toe but he had to be sent home due to no energy. sweatdrop this has happened to me twice now, so I thought I'd tell?

Wheezing Codger

Yes, that happened to me as well.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
This happened to me as well. Everytime I go to play Fluff-Tac-Toe, my Health/Energy is zapped upon entering the game board.

I could never play!

Timid Spirit

Same here. I'm sick of stalking my fluffs health just because it drops randomly ono

Draconian Witch

50,275 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Winged 100
  • Dragon Master 50
This is an issue I've seen reported multiple times (and it happens to me). I'm using Firefox 21 on Win7 - what browser/version/OS are other people using when they see this issue?

Sixty Emeralds's Partner

Tiny Kitten

Just happened to me this morning. Kinda annoying now that I won't have time to do anything energy wise until after work. It was full until someone challenged me and the challenge never actually started.
only twice?? it happend to me a lot more times and no matter how often it happens,... it is FUBAR scream

Hygienic Swapper

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
cassildasdragon
This is an issue I've seen reported multiple times (and it happens to me). I'm using Firefox 21 on Win7 - what browser/version/OS are other people using when they see this issue?

using firefox here too, don't have a like.

Ladykiller

It's happened to me multiple times. I'm getting tired of your s**t, Gaia event. stressed
Also, after it happens, when I go back to my house, it automatically equips my fluff. Not sure if this is supposed to happen, and not sure if this happens to anyone else, but just so people are aware of it. Check if your fluff if still equipped upon entering your house! It won't be able to get its energy back if its still equipped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff