Inkling

Magikarp Used Fap

try peppermint tea, I love it so much!
    I drink a cup a day.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Magikarp Used Fap
Ego Dominus Tuus
I love all the art.... that and threads to entertain me while I prod and poke and play blackjack for gold. :3 I'm saving up to get my fiance something on here as a wedding present. It's dorky, but we met on here like 2 years ago, ended up moving in together, and now we're getting married. I thought it'd be a sweet present.

;-; Awh... I hope I can find a relationship like that >< *is single* emo

I'll make sure to draw you guys avi art sometime soon but bear with me I know quiet a few people that post here will want art as well. xD;

that would actually be adorable. That's exactly how I met - I hadn't been on gaia in around a year, so I came back and posted one thread demanding avi art as my return present xD And he drew me an adorable little MS paint version of my avatar. <3 it was wonderful

Zionrender's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

Ego Dominus Tuus
Magikarp Used Fap
Ego Dominus Tuus
I love all the art.... that and threads to entertain me while I prod and poke and play blackjack for gold. :3 I'm saving up to get my fiance something on here as a wedding present. It's dorky, but we met on here like 2 years ago, ended up moving in together, and now we're getting married. I thought it'd be a sweet present.

I'll make sure to draw you guys avi art sometime soon but bear with me I know quiet a few people that post here will want art as well. xD;

that would actually be adorable. That's exactly how I met - I hadn't been on gaia in around a year, so I came back and posted one thread demanding avi art as my return present xD And he drew me an adorable little MS paint version of my avatar. <3 it was wonderful

congratulations heart c:
I'll deff draw something even if it sucks but i haven't drawn avi art in a while but i can always try it up again 4laugh

Zionrender's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

OKIE EVERYONE

I'm doing a few avis at a time I'm sorry if I don't get to yours right away but I will actually do these! or try to keep up with the pace anyway i'll do my best guise heart
me? emotion_hug

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
ummm, will my avi work?

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Magikarp Used Fap
Ego Dominus Tuus
Magikarp Used Fap
Ego Dominus Tuus

congratulations heart c:
I'll deff draw something even if it sucks but i haven't drawn avi art in a while but i can always try it up again 4laugh

But that's the most adorable thing ever. I don't care about the quality... I just think it's adorable to have things. <3 Mwah, and I'm sure you'll find a relationship like this, too. It's hidden and waiting for you. If I could find my Zyps out of 50k people online with one thread xD you can find your partner too.

Zionrender's Wife

Dapper Fatcat

Avis from this thread that I've completed drawing some hand drawn some digital art

ayame_taiushi ~ DIGITAL: Finished

Mizore Chan 6 ~
HAND DRAWN: Finished

SQUllDS ~

Totomei ~

I've only used Sai three times since i've gotten it and it's a new program to me so I apologize for not doing digital art for all of you and I apologize for my shitty hand drawings but practice makes perfect.

sweatdrop

Dedicated Genius

^^ Possibly me?

Anxious Consumer

emotion_dealwithit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items