24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PurpleLovr
SageBunny

Awww I am sorry sad
I hope you are feeling better.

I am feeling way better than I was yesterday, but everyone once in a while I still feel like crap.

Well at least you are feeling better, even if its a little bit! I hope you start feeling much better soon!

Friendly Conversationalist

SageBunny
PurpleLovr
SageBunny

Awww I am sorry sad

I am feeling way better than I was yesterday, but everyone once in a while I still feel like crap.

Well at least you are feeling better, even if its a little bit! I hope you start feeling much better soon!

Thank you!

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PurpleLovr
SageBunny
PurpleLovr
SageBunny

Awww I am sorry sad

Thank you!

You're Welcome!
emotion_hug

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
Have you updated your lists? Saw you mention needing to update them back on the 13th.

Started working on it last night then got angry and annoyed and stopped, still ahve to update my have list and need list some of my needs need to move to my have but sadly only have 5 or so Dx

aw *pet pet*

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
Have you updated your lists? Saw you mention needing to update them back on the 13th.

Started working on it last night then got angry and annoyed and stopped, still ahve to update my have list and need list some of my needs need to move to my have but sadly only have 5 or so Dx

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

I've been ok, I guess. You?

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

Doing pretty good, went out tonight with a friend had dinner and screwed around in the snow xD

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

Doing pretty good, went out tonight with a friend had dinner and screwed around in the snow xD

o.O

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

o.O

Driving in the snow, having fun being stupid in an empty parking lot acting like we are 15 xD

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

aw *pet pet*

Its ok I'll get over it!
I like your avi!!!

How are you doing btw?

o.O

Driving in the snow, having fun being stupid in an empty parking lot acting like we are 15 xD

Ah ok. I worked today, then drove home in the blizzard.

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

o.O

How much have you gotten so far? it was very light here, its suppose to hit us over night we only got an inch accumulation over the course of today. Its was very nice though.

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

o.O

How much have you gotten so far? it was very light here, its suppose to hit us over night we only got an inch accumulation over the course of today. Its was very nice though.

Maybe 2-3 inches, I think. Not entirely sure since I was inside at work most of the day. It's been plowed/shoveled, so... yeah.

I see they released another one of those newer bunny cash shop items, but black and red. The Magnificent Rabbitan.

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

o.O

Maybe 2-3 inches, I think. Not entirely sure since I was inside at work most of the day. It's been plowed/shoveled, so... yeah.

I see they released another one of those newer bunny cash shop items, but black and red. The Magnificent Rabbitan.

See our state sucks donkey balls....they won't plow until the storm is over, they just shut the state down and then do clean up after. Makes a huge mess and causes alot of accidents unfortunately.

I see it crying NO MORE!!!!

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

o.O

See our state sucks donkey balls....they won't plow until the storm is over, they just shut the state down and then do clean up after. Makes a huge mess and causes alot of accidents unfortunately.

Get it?

Married Bunny

24,400 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius
SageBunny
Cruciarius

Get it?

No but I will eventually crying
One more thing I have to add. Ugh I should work on this list more.
IT MAKES ME SO GRUMPY THOUGH!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces