I wouldn't say a liar....just that you were wrong. :'D

Hallowed Prophet

Don't make me cut you......

Sparkly Seeker

Oh whatever...

Thank you for the Christmas set! :'D

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

We have had a lot of snow days, so I haven't been on in a while.
They say its been 130 years since we had this much snow in the month of January.
I'm not looking for pity, it's just funny, as all the news is only about snow!
It's the arctic air I hate! How do you stay warm Spark?! ( I mean without cranking up the heat and paying tons of $$$ )

Hallowed Prophet

Nala Zutto
They say its been 130 years since we had this much snow in the month of January.
It's the arctic air I hate! How do you stay warm Spark?! ( I mean without cranking up the heat and paying tons of $$$ )

She probably has an electric blanket and she uses her dog(if it can be called such....midget dogs aren't dogs) as a cuddling buddy.

Sparkly Seeker

Nala Zutto
Honestly, it hasn't been that cold here...

We had a freeze in early December about a week or so before Christmas but it ended and it's been quite mild here since. We got up to 52* today while I was out and about! My roommate and I have been using the heat, because we don't want frozen pipes and she isn't a fan of the cold. (And, since we split the electricity bill 50/50, I don't want to pay half the electricity for her so I've been using it for that fact also... actually pay for what I use...) I find that I adjust to the cold easily after a week or so but with Peanut being so small and that she hangs out in my room while I'm not home, I do keep the heat on for her. It wouldn't take much to get a Peanut Popsicle! I also use an electric blanket at night if it gets cold enough, but I haven't needed it in a while. Oh, and fleece sheets. wink

Hope you stay lovely and warm, Nala! Be safe! I saw on Facebook the other day that Aria's tranny died while she was driving in a snowstorm. I hope she was alright, poor thing...

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

Oh, yeah, I forgot Aria is out here with me in the thick of things.
Sucks when the car breaks down in this weather. Not like she has to pay all the heating bill, Christmas bills and now the car, she must be stressed. sad
Thanks for the warm thoughts and keep that tiny Peanut warm, he looks very happy in any pictures you post. heart

Sparkly Seeker

Peanut is a happy little thing, when I'm home. I think she gets a little anxious when I'm out all day for work and school and I can't really blame her - I'm her only family! But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to bring home the bacon for Nutters! razz I actually feel quite guilty leaving her alone so much..... which is why we've steered away from her sleeping in her crate at night and sleeping in bed with me. xp Only on days where I've been gone all day - because I feel guilty.

I hope Aria is alright, it's been a while since we've heard from her. She's got a lovely happy family - so understandably she's occupado. xp

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

We finally got a bed for our cat, he wouldn't sleep in it, but finally my husband put an old blanket on it that the cat was used to and magically he sleeps there now. So happy, we don't have to share the bed with our cat anymore. (He is on the big side, 15 pounds of muscle and some fat, LOL)

Hallowed Prophet

Just give him to your local chinese restaurant......he will be your next order of lemon or sesame chicken. rofl

Sparkly Seeker

Your cat is three times the size of my dog!

Always cracks me up when I hear about that....most cats are bigger than my dog. xp

It must be nice to not have to share the bed with him anymore! I've been spoiling Peanut lately and letting her sleep with me since I'm gone most of the time now for school. Poor thing, I really do feel badly for her - but at the same time, I'm not gone ALL the time. xp Just 3 days out of the week!

Hallowed Prophet

You need to shake peanut like a baby....make her quit pissing on the floor.

Kycoo's Queen

Obsessive Elder

I think only in China they may actually use the excess kitties... >.<

Ya, we have a big kitty, he is a bengal, and his nails are probably bigger than Peanuts' too.

Sparkly Seeker

o0o0o0 But bengals are gorgeous.

Hallowed Prophet

And I'm sure they're tasty in the right foreign nation.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff