Welcome to Gaia! ::

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xian gave her a weak smile back. "Deal." He still couldn't believe she was still here with him. The feeling of her arms around his neck when he never thought she'd even speak to him again. Her smile. Her voice. It all made him feel weak and heavy.

He blinked a little at her request but nodded. He slid a hand onto her cheek softly, searching her eyes and face with his own desperately. He closed his, leaning in and placing his lips gently on hers. He hoped she could feel how much he loved her. He was trying to pour every ounce of it into the kiss. He leaned in a little more, deepening it, trying to remember out of all the ways he'd kissed her in the last few months which had been her favorite to imitate it.

After a few moments, he broke it, slowly pulling himself away. He looked into her eyes, still holding a desperate worried look in his. "Elle, I really do love you. Please...stay with me.. I'll explain everything. I'll answer any questions you have. Just please." He closed his eyes and rested his head in her shoulder, speaking quietly. "Just please don't leave me..."

Bear

User Image
AND IT`S DARK IN A COLD DECEMBER
swidtlovesyoubut i`ve got you to keep me warm
* if you`re broken i will mend you and i`ll keep you sheltered

Elle felt breathless as he kissed her. She knew it was real just by the way her heart thumped painfully in her chest. She could feel her face turn warm as he deepened it. Yep, this was real.

She almost grabbed his face to make him stay, but she let him pull away. Now was not the time to get lost in him, despite the fact that's exactly what she wanted to do.

Elle's eyes widened as such emotion poured from Xian. She had to admit that it was nice seeing him as the emotional one for once. She closed her eyes slowly as he leaned into her shoulder. No, she couldn't leave. She couldn't do that to him, even if he had giant wings coming from his back. Besides, she was selfish. She couldn't give him up even if he wanted it. But there definitely were questions for him. He could be sure of that.

"I'll stay," she said quietly. She wrapped one arm around him while she ran her fingers through his hair with her free hand.

speech :: #53819c

: `fromthestormthat`sragingon

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'll stay.

Relief washed over Xian as he heard the words. It was confirmed by one of her arms around him and one hand in his hair, a more than welcome feeling. His body relaxed quickly, relieving all the tension. He went almost limp as he rested on her and he whispered. "Thank you."

He weakly wrapped his arms around her, suddenly feeling very child like. He nuzzled into her neck. "I'm tired." He whined a bit in a sleepy voice. "Can I take a nap please. Just a quick one. I'll answer stuff when I wake up I promise." He nuzzles her more as a beg to let him rest.

Bear

User Image

Elle leaned back on the bed and brought him with, laying his head on her chest. That was her answer for him.

Hesitantly, suddenly rather curious, Elle reached out to stroke the feathers on one of his wings. She was surprised to find them extremely soft. She was shocked that she found them so...compelling. They're beautiful, she thought. She furrowed her eyebrows as she continued to play with his wings with one hand while her other hand was busy with Xian's hair.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

█████████████████ § ███████████████████████ § ███████████████████

Xian smiled and closed his eyes as she pulled him to her. He relaxed as he got comfortable on his stomach, his wings draping across the bed over each of the sides. He nuzzled his head on her stomach as he started drifting off.

He felt her shift slightly and then a touch on one of his wings. He smiled a little and moved it closer to her so she could examine them while he was asleep. She continued to play with his wings while her other hand began to stroke through his hair. "Mmmm.." He let out a pleasured and content sigh. She'd managed to completely relax him just between these two touches. He was out in only a few moments, shown by his deeper breathing and limper body.

User Image

Look I made Xian c:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Bear

Elle looked down at his sleeping face with admiration before she returned her focus to his wings. They still frightened her, she had to admit. And there was still a part of her that wanted to run away and go to sleep, waking up to find that it was all a dream. But she was intrigued nonetheless.

"Wow," she breathed as she continued to stroke his wings. She looked down at Xian once more. She noted with a start that her heart seemed to sing his name.

"You truly are incredible," se told her sleeping angel.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

Xian slept peacefully on Elle. He always slept peacefully when his wings were out. They made him feel complete and he never had nightmares of memories or of falling. Quite the opposite actually. Usually he dreamed of nice things and woke up feeling refreshed. Falling asleep in the comfort of Elle's arms as she stroked his wings and hair made him feel like he'd never left heaven at all.

------------------------------------

When his body had finally recovered, Xian's eyes fluttered open. He sat up with a loud yawn, stretching his hands together to pop his back. His wings stretched out a bit as well from their previously folded state, not all the way, as he didn't want to knock anything over on accident. He looked at Elle with a tired smile. "I guess it's time I gave you my explanation, isn't it?" He stood and walked to his closet, pulling a jacket off it's hanger. He handed it to Elle, giving her a gentle look. "Let's go to the roof. I need to stretch. We won't bother any one up there either." He would be surprised if any of his neighbors could hear him below, but it was late at night. Or early in the morning. One of the two. He wasn't really sure what time it was, but he knew it was a time when normal people weren't up.

Plus Xian felt more comfortable having such a serious conversation in an open outdoor place. Being in a room while trying to explain himself made him feel nervous and trapped. Outside he could watch over the night life of the city in the fall air. He loved it. Fall was his favorite season. The crisp breeze and slightly chilly air, hot drinks and all his comfy jackets. And the beautiful colors of the leaves falling.

They reminded him that even fallen things could be loved.

He smiled a bit at the irony as he began walking towards the door.

User Image

Bear

User Image

Elle had been so content, playing with his wings, that she realized she must have been doing so for quite some time. She nodded at him as he woke up, telling her that it must be time to explain.

She grabbed the jacket gratefully and offered him a nervous smile before sliding it on. She stood next to him and nodded once more at the roof idea. She grabbed his hand gently as they headed for the door.

Elle couldn't help but feel a bit intimidated as they took the stairs to the roof. She shivered slightly as they reached it. She parted from Xian's side, walking over to the edge of the roof. She glanced out at the city and sighed, not really sure she was ready for the explanation that was there to come. But she turned and sat very carefully on the edge, looking at Xian expectantly.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

ianxxarshall
xxxxxxxxxx

As they reached the stairs, Elle parted from his side and went to the edge. His heart skipped a bit as she sat on the edge. He stifled his worrying though and walked next to her, leaning on the ledge and looking out at the city. He sighed a bit and looked up. "Where to begin?"

"Well, like I said before, I'm a fallen angel. I wish I could tell you why I fell, or my life before this, or any details like that, but...I have amnesia. I remember my fall, unfortunately, but that's it." He sighed, looking back down. "I get bits of my memories back every now and then in dreams or flash backs. Sometimes deja vu. But so far they've been pretty insignificant things and I haven't been able to piece them together." His expression was annoyed and exasperated, showing how desperately he wished to know what had happened. He closed his eyes, taking a pause before beginning again. "What I can tell you though, is about my fall and about my wings" He paused again, trying to keep himself calm as he recalled it.

"My memory starts with me falling through the sky. I remember I used to love flying. It was the greatest, freest feeling in the world." A nostalgic smile spread across his face at this. "I liked nothing more than to be in the sky. To brush my wings against the clouds. But this time wasn't like that. It was the first time I felt afraid of the sky, and it was strange. I then realized that my wings weren't working. No matter how I beat them I continued to fall. They then started turning black before me. Staining like ink on paper. I remember rolling in the air to face the ground. It was approaching quickly and I was terrified. I rolled back over and my wings disintegrated and burned into my back. I watched the clouds pass me by helplessly, then the trees.. And then..." He winced, gripping the ledge. His voice had been quickening as he told the story very choppily. He calmed down though and continued. "Well...you know...... I woke up feeling like I'd been hit and run over by a semi. I was bruised all over and my bones were healing from being broken. I was completely healed in a few minutes, but the phantom pain was still there. I went on instinct, somehow knowing what to do and where to go. I had a new life. But it came with a cost. Every night on the full moon, my wings come back. I can't stop them, and it's painful for about an hour beforehand. It gets worse as it gets closer to their release until it becomes excruciating. The only thing I've found that soothes it is rain on my scars, but it only helps enough to keep me from passing out....anyway.." He knew she probably didn't want to hear that. "I have them until just after sunrise the next morning, but they're more or less useless. Just painful reminders.."

He walked away from the edge, spreading them to their full length and looking at them sadly for a while. "The first time they came back out they were torn and shredded like this. I also had these shackles as well. They go away at sunrise too." He sighed, bringing a wing to him and touching the feathers on it sadly, but lovingly. He looked at Elle suddenly, a sadness staining his eyes. "What do you call a toy that doesn't work? Or something that can't fulfill it's purpose anymore?" His gaze shifted down and his voice softened, not waiting for her answer. "Broken..." A bitterness then filled his voice. "I shouldn't be called a fallen angel. No, fallen angels can just get back up again. I can't. My wings don't work.... I can't fly.." He looked up at the sky, his eyes becoming watery again. "No.. I'm a broken angel." He smiled, but it was full of pain and sadness as he stared up at the stary sky.

User Image

Bear

User Image

Elle listened intently, feeling his sadness almost as if it were her own. She widened her eyes as he went on, horror ringing in her mind as he described the excruciating pain that he had to go through and the pain of his wings coming out once every full moon.

Elle's eyes snapped to Xian's face as he began telling her that he was broken. She could feel herself grow angry as he compared himself to a useless toy. "You stop that right now," she said, narrowing her eyes. She stood up and looked up at him. "Don't you even dare say that. You are not broken."

She put her hands on her hips and addressed him once more. "How do you know that you won't earn your spot up in the clouds again? What, you've given up on yourself so easily? That's not the Xian I know."

Elle huffed. "I'm sure as hell not giving up on you, even if you have giant wings exploding from your back. So don't you even begin to tell me how worthless you are. You're here for a reason. You're here with me for a reason. It doesn't mean you're broken or useless or anything of the sort. Maybe it wasn't your time to go."

Elle strutted away from him to peer over the edge once more. "I don't ever want to hear you talk about yourself like that ever again," she said, turning to look over her shoulder. "All right?"

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xian's eyes widened as she spoke and he slowly dropped his head to look at her, stunned by what she was saying. He remained motionless, staring at her wide eyed as she scolded him. He's never though of things the way she was pointing out.

Xian nodded weakly, still partially in shock. He snapped out of it a little and took a few long strides over to her. He spun her around from the wall and pulled her to him in a tight embrace. One of his arms was across her shoulders with his hand in her head and the other wrapped around her waist. He held her close to him, even folding his wings around them. "Thank you." He whispered. "I promise. I won't ever again." He tightened his embrace. "I love you, Elle." He smiled, relaxing as he breathed in her scent. He whispered, more to himself than anything as his thoughts left his mind. "How are you so perfect." He gave a small chuckle. "I swear you could be an angel yourself."

Bear

User Image

Elle blushed at the sudden close contact. She leaned into him and nuzzled her head into his chest.

"Good. You better not. I'll have to punish you again," she teased lightheartedly. She closed her eyes and breathed him in.

"I love you, too."

Elle smiled slightly at his compliments. She shook her head slightly. "If only. There's no way I compare to you, though."

Elle pulled back and looked up at him, only seeing his blue eyes in the darkness provided by his wings. She leaned up on her tip toes and pushed her lips on his. She pulled away after a moment to take a deep breath.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand gently and placed it on her chest. She grinned up at him with warm cheeks. "See what you do to me?"

Bear

User Image

Elle awoke with a giant yawn. She sat up and rubbed at her eyes. She recalled the previous events and had the decency to blush. She snapped her head to the empty side of the bed where Xian had originally been.

Elle quietly got out of bed and look down, sighing. She looked on the floor and found Xian's shirt. She slipped it on and tip-toed to the living room.

She had found Xian, standing on his porch. She bit her tongue, taking him in with a sunrised silhouette. He was incredibly breath taking.

Elle pressed her hand to her mouth to keep quiet as his wings began to almost dissolve into the air. She was stunned. She could almost feel the sadness radiating from him. She walked across the carpet to the sliding glass door. She very lightly trailed her fingers down his arm to place her hand in his.

"Are you all right?" She looked up at him with loving eyes, genuinely worried.

cappynom's Husbando

Timid Loiterer

12,865 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Xian looked up as he heard the door slide open. He looked back down at the feather only to find that it too had dissipated. He sighed a bit, feeling her slide her finger down his arm. He took her hand in his with a small sigh. "Yeah." He whispered still a little focused on his hand where the feather had been. He snapped out of it though and shook his head a little. "Yeah. I'm fine baby." He turned a bit to rest his head on her shoulder. "Let's go back to bed. I'm tired."

He'd probably only gotten a few hours of sleep. He rested on her shoulder for a moment more before standing and leading her by the hand back to bed. He sat down, his back against the headboard, and patted the space between his legs for her to sit. Once she was there, he wrapped his arms around her and set his head on hers. After a moment he nuzzled his face into her head, a little grumpy from being tired. He wanted to cuddle.

Bear

User Image

Elle nodded, a bit sadly due to his vibe, but she walked with him anyway.

Elle nested herself between his legs and leaned against him, closing her eyes. She smirked at him as he cuddled into her. She couldn't deny the fact that she loved feeling needed.

Elle grabbed his hands and pulled them until they were on her tummy. She threaded her fingers through his and closed her eyes. She loved this. She loved snuggling him. It was one of her most favorite things. I guess he's sort of my everything now, she thought. She chuckled slightly. Who would have known?

Elle took a few deep breaths and hummed a quiet tune. She decided to sing to him quietly.

" Forever is a long time
                                      But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side

Carefully we'll place our destiny
                                      You came and you took this heart, and set it free
                                      Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me
                                      I’m torn, I’m torn to be right where you are

I’m not afraid, anymore
                                      I’m not afraid

Forever is a long time
                                      But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side
                                      Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile
                                      I wouldn't mind it at all
                                      I wouldn't mind it at all

You so know me
                                      Pinch me gently
                                      I can hardly breathe,
                                      "

She let her voice quiet back down into a hum and she moved her head to place a kiss on his cheek. "I love you, darling," she said with a warm smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas