Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shane blinked at her. See? She remembered him too. Did she just read my mind? If that's the case...then it means... "Your Sabrina's daughter! After I beat your mom, she told me we would meet again." Shane was actually surprised to find her here. Plus he was talking to her, sure, thy exchanged a few words back T the gym, but he was actually talking to her now. "Do you remember me now? I was the one with the Beedrill. You and your mom told me that it wasn't enough, yet I came out on top. I think...I think I glfigured it out...you weren't talking about that battle..but the one with Giovanni in Viridian Ciry to get my 8th Badge..Beesrill just wasn't enough.... But I'm stronger now! And I definitely want to fight you whenever you get the chance." Shane said.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki's red eyes widened greatly. It was him. That trainer from those years ago. When she was a kid. When he was a kid. When she witnessed a defeat for her own mother. It is you. We didn't predict the loss of that gym battle...but for your eighth gym battle...and that was the foresight that was right. You're that trainer. The reason i'm here in Hoenn. My mother was right...we would meet again. She couldn't believe it. No she could. It was rare for Sabrina to be wrong. Suzuki smirked a bit, still tense from her realization. I do not like to battle unless I have a reason...so I will definitely battle you, for I have gotten stronger since then, too. Seeing my mother lose...made me want to become stronger...prepare for defeat, Shane. She chuckled a bit, nodding. They would battle soon. And that was a promise.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:xAnd the nostalgia begins!}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VintageKoolaid

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane blushed a bit, but it faded rather quickly. I will definitely need to see more of her...hmph, this shall be fun. Shane looked at her. "I'm sure you have gotten stronger. As a matter of fact, I don't even doubt it." He smirked. "But, it can wait. I'd like to catch up, if you don't mind." He said leaning back into the wall behind him. "What brings you here into Hoenn? I know you said something about me being some trainer, which is why you might be here, but give me the detes, how'd you end up with those two? I don't remember you being this sociable." He said nodding at the boy, and the other girl.

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

(( Also let the flirting begin! On Shane's part anyway. lmao ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Suzuki chuckled, a bit of cockiness evident in her. Well, well. It is good to see that you have learned to pay attention. She flipped her bangs out of her face and then nodded. It truly has been a while since I have last seen you, or even any trace of you, indeed. She then listened to his questions, which were many, and then looked up as if she were in deep thought. My mother sent me here. I needed to see more of the world, meet people old and new. She sighed a bit, then looked at Risette and X. Risette wanted to travel with me because she found out who I was and realized how strong I am. X...I am not sure. I do not exactly trust him. Something isn't right... Suzuki said the last part quietly, thinking to herself. She then scoffed, rolling her eyes. I have never been very sociable in the first place. I am just stuck with those two, now. For now, anyway. She shrugged, then looked back at him.Now it is my turn. Why are you here, Shane?

User Image

{Out Of Control:xMwahahahaha...}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VintageKoolaid

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane smirked, hearing the cockiness in her laugh. "How could I not pay attention after what you guys showed me right?" Shane nodded. Sp her mother sent her here, not really a surprising thing by Sabrina. "Don't trust him? Your not one of those people who I'd think would just let someone in their group without trusting them. I'm guessing Risette had something to do with it?" Shane shrugged and closed his eyes as she asked why he was here. He smirked again. "Well, after I finally got my eighth gym badge, after trying for a couple weeks, I decided I didn't want to challenge the Eilte Four yet, I mean, I barely beat Giovanni, I couldn't just walk up into the Plateau like I was a boss or something." Shane shrugged. "So, I decided to collect all the badges, out of all the regions, before I tried to challenge each Elite Four. SO when I get all of them, I could beat the Elite Four groups on eat a time, then each Champion, and Hoenn was next on my list after Kanto." Shane said, finishing his story. He opened his eyes and watched the battle before him. "I'm glad I met you here. I was getting tired of seeing new faces." He smiled at her.

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

(( Teehee ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suzuki looked at him and nodded. You have no idea how many trainers have battled my mother and never paid attention, only to reach their downfall, whether it be by her, or the oncoming future... She couldn't help but laugh a bit, no matter how cruel it sounded. But that is a lesson learned. She then gritted her teeth, rolling her eyes this time out of frustration. I would not have let him come with us...if Risette wasn't here... She cursed quietly under her breath, but then sighed as she calmed herself down. As she did so, she listened to Shane, nodding here and there to show her understood. That was actually a smart move. Good for you. But the question is...will it work? Or will it fall through? Only time will tell... She laughed quietly as she looked at him. Seeing old faces is better than seeing new ones. I am just as surprised that I met you here. I didn't look to see it coming. She shrugged, crossing her arms and watching the battle start. This would be good. Come on, Risette...

User Image

{Out Of Control:x>:3}

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane nodded. "Hey! My plan'll work!" He said laughing, and pushing her playfully. See, ever since he came to this region he hasn't really been able to just play around, or just talk to someone. He's either been training or traveling or both. Shane was pretty glad too. He narrowed his eyes to X while he talked to Suzuki. "Your a psychic, why don't you just see what he's trying to pull, and stop it before it gets out of hand. Or is this one of those things where it's like, 'It's not that easy Shane', or something like that. You can see that far......right?" Shane asked. If he didn't trust someone and he was psychic, he'd go ahead and see what they were planning, or doing, or whatever the problem was so it could be stopped before someone got hurt or something bad happened.

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

(( Hm, not sure where to take the romantic angle now..I was thinking of making Rise jealous MUAHAHAHAHHA ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suzuki smirked as he pushed her, actually being playful for once. It wasn't every day that she had gotten to do that, or even leave the house for the most part. But once he asked that question, her face was as expressionless as ever. Do not question me. If I did that...that would be no fun, would it? I'll give him a simple chance. As soon as soon as he slips up, he's done. But..I will be checking every so often of course. She placed a finger to her chin as she thought. He couldn't be planning anything that bad. Or could he? Only time would tell...

User Image

{Out Of Control:xWe are SO leaving Gothy behind! eek }

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane nodded. "I'm not questioning you, I'm just curious." He shrugged. "I guess, if that's what you psychics call....'fun.'" Shane said smiling. "I'll go with it." Shane closed his eyes again and listened to the sounds of the battle.

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((kr, you want to stop and wait for her? ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
((*Goes on Gaia*
Oh wow 8 notices! I wonder what's been going on.
*looks*
Omg it's just those two. AND WHO IS 'Not Even My Final Form'?!?! What???
*Goes to the forum*
Oh...Oh. Well then.
t(Q^Qt ) Thanks guys. Thanks.
My punishment: A very, very, very long post when I get home, for I am at a friends house.
Thank you for stopping and waiting, but it will be a few more hours.
And...... SHANEXRISE OTP OTP OTP OTPPPPPPPPPP
C: No matter what I love both of you, just saying. Best rp buddies I have.
Ta-ta~))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[ ; u ;b

...LET US CONTINUE. MWAHAHAHAHA.]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
((Lmao MUAHAHA WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT OTP

I'm probably gonna contradict myself

EDIT; Oh yeah...my name is like that because I lost a bet .. T.T It'll be back to normal tomorrow ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[PFFFFFFFFFFFT.
I'm replying now, guuuuuuys.]]

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suzuki snickered a bit, but then thought back on the situation for a moment. I suppose...I have no choice. She concentrated on X's mind and just listened. After a few moments, she cursed under her breath. Nothing. Nothing. Just him thinking about the battle. He's not even thinking about anything else right now...that helps. She groaned quietly and thought to herself. There has to be something...that he's just not thinking about right now...

User Image

{Out Of Control:xALRIGHT, HERE WE GOOOO~ We're claiming OTPs already? ; o ; Oh Man.}

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane kept his eyes closed and listened to her. "He'll have to think of something eventually sweetheart. It's not like he'll think of the stupid battle forever." Shane said yawning. He was starting to fall asleep, he was getting tired. Shane put his arms behind his back an yawned again.

X felt a pair of eyes on him and turned slightly to see he was being stared at. He smirked a bit and turned back around. "Go Risette!" He yelled clapping. X sighed. He had to meet Jason at the next town. Jason was also traveling with some trainers to get to the Elite Four. Though his were Alot more casual. X knew Suzuki would catch him slipping at one point, but X still tried to clear his thoughts on anything except whatever the hell was visible.

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((Too lazy to post for X in another post, so it's in this one

And if Shane and Rise are otp it'll be X and Suzuki. What a pair xD ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff