Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ashurii_chan1123
[[*screams* GO TO SLATEPOOOORT]]

(( sorry I've been been busy lately, free now so posting..

Busy = Playing basketball all day because idgaf lmao ))

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
Not Even My Final Form
ashurii_chan1123
[[*screams* GO TO SLATEPOOOORT]]

(( sorry I've been been busy lately, free now so posting..

Busy = Playing basketball all day because idgaf lmao ))

[[Pffffft. Go ahead and post with X then!]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X
The Mysterious Ghost Trainer

I shall show you whose willpower is stronger.

====================================

X yawned as he tossed his new Abras Pokeball across from palm to palm. He shrugged at Risette. "And then there were two.." He muttered. He had to meet Jason soon, but he didn't know the right time too. "You think they took off together?" He asked. Probably not, but no harm asking. X shrugged. "I think we should just go ahead and beat the leader, then move on to Slateport." X said, relating the plan to Risette. She probably didn't want to move without Shane or Suzuki, but they really had no choice but too.

ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

(( blah post

No Shane post ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero until the morning light

Яisette nodded. They had no choice. The two disappeared, and so they truly had no choice. Alright. I guess so. She followed him to the gym, wondering where the two ran off. Suzuki was supposed to travel with her, so why was she being so reclusive? There was nothing to do now except battle the gym leader and hopefullly catch up to them. When they entered the gym, they found Wattson waiting for another trainer. X, it's your turn to go first.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

((I'm sorry it's been so long!!!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X
The Mysterious Ghost Trainer

I shall show you whose willpower is stronger.

X looked. "I'll go first. No big deal." Wattson looked at the two. "Okay, go Electabuzz!" The GYM leader threw his Pokeball and waited for X. X thought on who he should send out. He shrugged and threw a Pokeball. "Come on out." The Pokeball opened to reveal an Umbreon. X furrowed his brow and tried to think of something. Wattson attacked immediately. "Buzz! Use Thunder!" The Pokemon obeyed and sent a bolt of lightning at Umbreon. "Come on out."[b]"Umbreon, dodge and use Shadow Ball!"[//b] X ordered. The Pokemon gracefully dodged and landed on a rick before jumping into the air and hurling a shadow ball at the Electabuzz. The Elctabuzz flew into a wall. But it got back up. Wattson looked shaky. "Dig!" The Pokemon went underground. "Umbreon, jump onto a rock and wait." Umbreon climbed onto a rock and waited.

ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

(( Its coolio

No Shane Post ))

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[*whispers* I'm still here guys! Just waiting on you guys to finish the gum battles uwu]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
WHAT IS GOING ON WHERE IS ROMANTI

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ashurii_chan1123
[[*whispers* I'm still here guys! Just waiting on you guys to finish the gum battles uwu]]

what happened to romanti

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces