Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero until the morning light

Яisette nodded and looked down. He's right.. This isn't my battle, nor my place to help.. I hope he solves everything. She looked up at the way the two ran off into the woods, and sighed softly. I wonder what's happening with them.. Suddenly X put an arm over her shoulder, and it made her jump a little, since she was lost in thought. But when he spoke she still smiled and giggled, her face getting a little red. She turned to look at him, still having his arm on her shoulders. Well, if we have to wait.. What do you think we should do?

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

(( I just.. DRAMA. CX ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X
The Mysterious Ghost Trainer

I shall show you whose willpower is stronger.

====================================

X shrugged. "You can try and beat Wattson." X said, nodding his head toward the old man. "Ir we can just wait outside for those two to return and just chill. I don't really care honestly." He shrugged again. He is wo see what Shane and Suzuki were doing, mate they were battling. Nah. That would have been loud enough to hear inside the gym. Maybe they were talking about something. Heh, maybe that's it, and X wante no part of it. He did have to meet Jason somewhere in the city, he would try and find him later, for right, he was probably just going to hangout with Risette.

ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need a hero

Яisette looked at the gym, debating if she should battle or not. Wattson was an Electric type, which was a lot harder to defeat at times. She shook her head, knowing she'd have to try and think of a strategy first. No.. I don't want to battle yet.. She looked around the city trying to see if there was anything fun to do. Finally something caught her eyes, and she turned back to X with a wide smile on her face. Let's go play at the Game Corner!

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

(( Yes, Risette, let's go gamble away our worries. XDl ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X

X shrugged. "Sure. Game corner is fine with me." He said taking his arm from around her shoulder and heading over I the little game corner. When they walked in, the lights were off and the machines were filling the room with brightness. When X walked over to the priz table, he looked at the sign above showing how much coins got you what. He looked at the Pokemon one. "An Abra for 180 coins! I can buy that right now!" X dug in his pockets. He still had coins left over from Celadon city game corner, when he brought them out, the clerk shook her head. "Those are from Kanto, we can't accept those." X sighed and put them back in. "I guess I'll buy some. I'll show Suzuki who can train a psychic better! MUAHAHA!"

ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

I need a hero

Яisette smiled and followed X to the Game Corner. Inside the lights were shut off, but the slots and machines glowed with light and sound. People were paying close attention to their games, some cheering and some swearing. She followed X over to the prizes to see what they could get. Of course, coins from other regions weren't accepted, so she would have to get more in order to play.

Rise laughed as X said he could train a Pokemon better than Suzuki. Yeah, well we'll see about that! She looked back at the prize board and saw that they had Pokemon plushies for 1000 coins. Awwww I want one! Quickly she pulled out her money and got some coins, then processed over to a roulette wheel.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

(())

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki looked at him with a confused face, eyebrow raised as he moved her hair away from her face. And then, he kissed her. Her face immediately flushed red, steam practically shooting out of her ears. Almost from instinct, she slapped him, hand just as red as her face. She then stepped back, totally embarrassed at this point. What..why did you... Then, she realized. She gasped one more time, held her breath and stood there, hands covering her face. This just made things worse.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:xTHIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH SOCIAL INTERACTION HAHAHAHAHA. OPTIONS A AND C WERE CORRECT, HAAAAHAAHAHAHA. I'm an awful person, ignore me. yum_puddi And it's really funny cause X is gonna get his a** handed to him, HAHAHAHAHA.}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[LET'S GAMBLE AWAY OUR PROBLEMS.
I'M CRYING.
OH MY GOSH.]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X

X sighed and bought a couple thousand coins. He decided to wait to buy the Abra. He went over to the machine. There were three ways you could. Horizontally, Diagnally, and Vertically. X decided to try all three. He pulled the lever down and watched the icons move.

ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Good thing did see that slap coming, because his face was prepared as he felt the wrath of he realm. Man, was it so worth it though. Shane bit his tongue to hold back a laugh from her reaction. He yawned. "I think that's just what I needed champ." He started to walk past her, then he stopped and patted her shoulder. "Thanks for the talk. I think I can beat Wattson now, it gave me an idea." He smirked and headed back into the path, leaving her there. Why was Shane so happy? Well, for one, it gave him an idea on how to beat Wattson, and second of all, her reaction was just what he imagined. Shane didn't know what about it, but his made his day alright. Walking back into the GYM, he noticed. And Rise gone. He wondered where they went, but didn't think too much of it. Wattson laughed. "Back again kid? You better be a challenge this time!" Wattson sent out his Electabuzz. Perfect, Shane thought.

Shane threw his Pokeball as his Raichu came out. "Alright Electabuzz, use dig." The Electabuzz dig underground. Shane smirked. "Raichu, use Hyper Beam in the hole." "Chu!" The Raichu quick attacked its way to the hole and jumped. A beam of white light came out the hole as the Pokemon used its attack. "Thunder Raichu!" Then the ground shook inside the gym as lightning struck underground. "Raichu jumped back out. The Electabuzz climbed out, looking a bit worn out. "Now hold on a minute kid.." Wattson said pulling out a potion. Shane shook his head. "Not ah ah. Quick Attack Raichu! Then Iron Tail!" The Pokemon obeyed and hit Electabuzz multiple times, then hit an Iron Tail. The Electabuzz fainted. Shane smirked. Wattson looked amazed. "I can't believe it...I finally have been beaten. Well then. That was some good ole battle there kid. I like it! Here's your badge." Wattson came across the arena and handed Shane his badge. He put it in the case. Shane smiled. "Thanks man." "My pleasure kid. Good luck on your journey." Shane nodded and headed out the GYM, not sure where to go now.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((Lmao ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki was upset, more than upset. And how she felt previously had just made the situation worse. Normal people...really are disgusting...I hate them all... She looked around for a moment. Alakazam had disappeared. Alakazam...? He then popped out of nowhere, but she remained calm. I have something for you. Alakazam held out his hand and revealed badges. Actual Hoenn gym badges. ...where the hell did you get these? The gyms of course. The gym leaders let me have them. It was as simple as letting them know whose pokemon I am. Alakazam simply laughed. I know why you're upset, but standing here won't get you revenge. Think about what to do with these other badges. Suzuki observed the ones Alakazam had gotten. Every badge except Fortree and Mauville...perfect. Suzuki smirked at this, levitating the new badges. Perfect...just perfect. Now, shall we take our leave? Certainly. Alakazam teleported the two far away from Mauville, and they were in Slateport city now. Grand...just grand.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:x...............}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shane looked all over for Rise and X, but e couldn't find them. He shrugged and decided to just go ahead without them. He went onto a path, smiling as ever. Life couldn't any better really. He threw his Pokeball out, revealing Charizard. The creature bellowed and fire flew into the air. "Easy easy there Char. We're about to go get our next badge." Charizard looked at him. "Yeah, come on." The Charizard lowered its neck and Shane climbed onto it, holding on tight, the Charizard flew into the air. Shane was higher than usual. "You seem to be in a good mood too huh Chari?" The Charizard blew fire into the air again that confirmed Shane's question. He grinned. "Come on, lets head to Slateport city."

When they arrived, Shane pet Charizard as he returned the Pokemon and scouted the entrance. He wondered what type of Leader was here. He totally ******** forgot. Shane walked into a Pokemon Center and grabbed a brochure, he looked at the map of the city. Seemed semi big. He yawned and exited, he decided o go an try the GYM. He always needed a test run before he really battled.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((I think I know where this is going...and I don't really like it lmao Suzuki you sly b*****d ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[Slateport doesn't have a gyyyyym. Whaaaat.
Besides, if anyone's a sly b*****d; it's Shane. u w u ]]
Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ashurii_chan1123
[[Slateport doesn't have a gyyyyym. Whaaaat.
Besides, if anyone's a sly b*****d; it's Shane. u w u ]]
Not Even My Final Form

It doesn't? Damn. I need to play emerald more..I have the emulator on my phone..

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
ashurii_chan1123
I'M CRYING.
OH MY GOSH.]]

((Thank you, thank you! *bows* I'll be here all week! X3 ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
XxRomanti-GothxX
ashurii_chan1123
I'M CRYING.
OH MY GOSH.]]

((Thank you, thank you! *bows* I'll be here all week! X3 ))

[[Now it's a matter of time til Risette actually notices that Suzuki's gone! Haha.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff