Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shane laid in bed. He was above the sheets, he was shaking, but he was still sweating up a storm. "I can't. I can't. I can't. So cold, yet, so warm." He was in the fetal position on his side, facing the wall. "I-I don't understand. What's g-g-going on? I don't understand." Shane was losing consciousness, so he decided to let his mind take over. He closed his eyes, hoping all the bad things would go away, but they just stayed on him, not letting go. They wanted him to suffer. It all started back when he met Suzuki in the GYM. Maybe it was a bad idea to join their journey, but he didn't want to leave Suzuki behind. Why was Shane so conflicted? He didn't know what he wanted. He rolled, but ended up rolling off the bed. Shane made a nervous laugh come up his throat. "It'll be okay in the morning." He said on the cold , sticky floor. Shane made one more laugh, and fell unconscious.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

( I Like breakdowns heeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee

No x post )

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[WOOOOOOW GOTHY NEEDS TO GET BACK OH MY GOSH.]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ashurii_chan1123

(( IKR, It's getting tense ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Not Even My Final Form
ashurii_chan1123

(( IKR, It's getting tense ))

(( Idk what's going on but I'm back, I read, and I will reply now. =D ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero until the morning light

Яisette frowned as Suzuki called her weird, and even laughing at her a bit. But then Suzuki changed entirely. The one confident woman she once was shriveled away into a worried and scared girl. Her words got shaky and she looked pale and sick. Risette got even more worried than before.Of course I'm going to be worried because you're my friend. Now please sit down, and tell me what's going on!

She grabbed Suzuki's arm and pulled her to a rock to sit on. Risette sat on the ground in front of her, ready to help to matter what happened. She kept Suzuki's hand in hers, trying to calm her down. Just take deep breathes, yes just relax, and tell me what's happening. I'm here to help you, no matter what this...punishment is.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

((Everyone is breaking down and Risette is just confused as hell right now. c: ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki could hear Risette's words, but couldn't make sense of them because she was in such deep panic. But eventually, she got a hold of herself, and breathed deeply in and out until the color returned to her skin and she stopped shaking. I am so weak... Her eyebrows were furrowed in deep thought, but she then looked at Risette. I....owe it to you to tell you everything, don't I? No, your thoughts and the look on your face tell me that I do... Suzuki sighed, hugging herself gently.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:xdun dun DUUUUUN}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
ashurii_chan1123

(( Do I go on without him? Or...? ))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
XxRomanti-GothxX
ashurii_chan1123

[[Shane's asleep, so is X. 4laugh I say we go on until daytime!]]

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
ashurii_chan1123
XxRomanti-GothxX
ashurii_chan1123

[[Shane's asleep, so is X. 4laugh I say we go on until daytime!]]

((Or you could tell me in a PM and leave Koolaid (that is his nickname I will still call him that damnit) in the dark. >:3 ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Fast forward to ze morning~

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero until the morning light

Яisette sat up in the bed she was in, stretching her arms. Her long red hair cascaded over the bed and almost touched the floor. She was tired, but the noise and shuffling from the other trainers woke her up. Rise was always a light sleeper. Plus last night took a toll on her. After she finally got Suzuki to calm down, Suzuki spilled her beans. Rise felt so sorry for her, all of her confidence was shattered. But last night they made a promise, and Rise was willing to keep it.

She swung her feet over the other side of the bed, sitting up. She reached into her bag and pulled out a hair brush, then she began to comb out the knots in her hair. It was hard work, but she was willing to do it. She loved her hair, her body, her everything. Though last night kept playing in her mind. One thing that really stuck out was that when they snuck back into the center, Shane was passed out on the floor. Rise couldn't understand how he could do that. God only knows what happened on that floor.

She looked around for the rest of her group, wondering if they were awake or not. Today they should be heading to the next city, battling even more leaders and going farther in their journey. I want to battle Shane one day...fire versus fire.. that would be fun. She smiled to herself as she got the last of the knots out. She stood up, slipping on her shoes and pulling her hair back. Oh well. One day I'll battle all of them for fun.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

((WEEEEEEEE Koolaid is in the dark! ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

Suzuki had eventually gotten to sleep that night after staying awake a long time in her bed in the furthest corner of the room, thinking long and hard about what to do. Eventually she came to a decision, and went to sleep soon after that, thankfully sleeping well at that. She woke up some time in the morning, yawning quietly. She lifted herself from the bed, quietly making her way out of the room. Her eyes were still tired, but her body was awake. Strange. She released her Alakazam from his pokeball and the two stepped outside to breathe in fresh morning air. As they walked a little further, they saw Risette, and Suzuki chuckled just a bit. Morning, sunshine. She yawned again, waving at Risette with the free hand that wasn't covering her mouth.

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:xYaaaaaay!!!!}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
//goes on Gaia
Yay! Notices
/le click
//reads all other rps before Pokemon
//continues to Pokemon
//reads
OH GUYS WTF YOU ARE DIRTY! GO CLEAN YOURSELF OFF WITH A SPONGE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO DIRTY! Damnit. TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME IF YOU WANNA GO THERE >;|
/goes to furiously make post to get revenge

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shane furrowed his brow. He put his shirt and sat on the side of his bed confused as ever. "I know what I have to do." He gathered his Pokemon and but them on his belt before slinging his pack over his shoulder. He looked for Risette and Suzuki. They must have been up already. Great, he could make a clean getaway. X was still knocked out, but Shane decided to wake him up. "What?" Shane made sure no one was listening. "I'm leaving. If Suzuki and Rise ask, just tell them..." Shane trailed, but his expression turned stern. "Tell them I'm moving on." X looked confused, but nodded. Shane gave him a nod and went to find Nurse Joy. "Is there a back exit?" She pointed. "Why yes, there is. It's back there." Joy pointed to a door in a corridor. Shane smiled. "Thanks."

He walked through the corridor, to the door, and out into the wilderness, moving on to the next city. Alone.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

( I'm gonna cry D= No one ever give me details. NO MATTER, AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE BEGINNING MUAHAHAHAHA -in sponge bobs voice from the move- Cuz I got something for youuuuuuuuuu

X Post )

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
X
The Mysterious Ghost Trainer

I shall show you whose willpower is stronger.

====================================

When Shane woke X up and told him, well, X was pleasantly surprised. That was weird. X just nodded and let him go. Why not? When X fully woke up, feeling better than ever. He slept so wonderful. It felt like he was a new man. Maybe he was. X packed his bags and put it on his back. Where were the girls? Eh, probably waiting on him. X walked out to the front of the Pokemon Center. Yep, there they were. X yawned and rubbed
The back of his neck. "Sorry Im late. Where are we headed?" He asked.

====================================
ashurii_chan1123

XxRomanti-GothxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out