Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero until the morning light

Яisette smiled as the others agreed, and patted her Ninetail's head. When they get there, Risette would heal her Pokemon and go call her mother. It had been a while since she saw her last, which was when Risette left for a new region. She deserved to call her mother and let her know that she's safe. When she got into the Pokemon Center, Nurse Joy greeted them like always, and told them about the rooms in the back. Risette got close to Nurse Joy and spoke to her softly. Where is a phone or transmitter I can use? Oh it's right over there! She pointed to the little transmitter, a video one at that. Risette smiled and bowed, thanking her.

When Risette got to her own room, she sighed and sat down on the bed. Her Ninetails rubbed against her leg, and she smiled. Come on, let's go say hi to Mama. Risette quickly put the rest of her Pokemon in the self healer, and walked back out to the transmitter. With it being night, the Pokemon Center was dead and so she could talk to her mother in a more private setting. She pulled a chair in front of the receiver as she made the call, and her Ninetails sat by her.

Soon enough a woman with strawberry-blonde hair appeared on the screen, smiling. Risette, sweetie I'm so glad to hear from you. Oh my baby I miss you. Risette teared up a little, and nodded and smiled back. I've missed you too, Momma. I have a lot to tell you.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

((OMG I'M SORRY I AM JUST LAUGHING TOO HARD.
Nurse Hot
Nurse Hot
OMG THAT WAS PERFECT MY NIGHT IS MADE
(and yes let the boy be torn in love heheheheheheheheheheeeeeeeee) ))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

VintageKoolaid

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It was my autocorrect! Lmao

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
[[I'll post as soon as I get home, which will be in less than 10 minutes~
lolautocorrect]]

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
((Hey guys, just saying that I have to go to work today. I'm not going in for a few hours, but it's just a heads up. please don't move along without me. C: Oh, and we need an OCC thread for us to chat!))

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image
xxxxxxxA l l i s o n - R o s e - S u z u k i - A m i y a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I will forever hold the honor of my power in my own right, my way.
No one is going to stop me!

User Image

As they entered the room full of beds, Suzuki grimaced a bit, and released her Alakazam from his pokeball. Alakzam and Gallade were more of Suzuki's guardians, and she 'spoke' with them when she felt the need to. What is wrong? Alakzam spoke to his trainer through telepathy. So many trainers...and I do not like all the thoughts that I am hearing. She sighed, and her Alakzam followed her to the bed furthest in the far corner of the room. Perfect. She sat on the bed and sighed, then looked at the wall for a long moment. Shouldn't you let your mother know that you are doing well? Oh, that's right...let's go then. She left the room with her Alakazam, heading over to where she could use the provided pokegear in a more private setting. She dialed her mother's number and the phone was picked up in less than one ring. Suzuki. Her mother knew it was her, even though it was an unknown number...of course. Of course you knew it was me. I need to know...why did you send me here? Sabrina laughed quietly on the other end. As inquisitive as always. Well...

User Image

Are you going to get in my way?
You're going DOWN by the hands of me! You're finished!

{Out Of Control:xAND I LEFT A CLIFFHANGER CAUSE TOO LAZY TO TYPE WHOLE CONVERSATION HAHA}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not Even My Final Form

XxRomanti-GothxX

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
XxRomanti-GothxX
((Hey guys, just saying that I have to go to work today. I'm not going in for a few hours, but it's just a heads up. please don't move along without me. C: Oh, and we need an OCC thread for us to chat!))

[[I just saw this oops. And okaaaay~ We won't go too far. uwu and I'll make that thread!]]

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

You want to challenge me?

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Shane opened his eyes. Most people were asleep, but it looked like Suzuki and Rise went sonewhere. He saw X laying down, fast asleep. Shane yawned. What a power nap. He sat up and walked over to where his Pokeballs were. He gently took them out and set them back in his bed. He packed the rest up, bu took one in his hand as he sound the pack on his shoulder. He walked out the Pokemon Center and stood outside l, leaning on the building. He set his pack down and tossed the Pokeball between his palms. He tossed it in front of him. "Humph." His Raichu popped out. "Chu." Shane smiled. Raichu stood next to its owner, looking at him. "Shane laughed. "Alright, Raichu, come on." Shane grabbed his pack and headed out into the forest beside the Center to train.

Shane set his bag down. "Alright Raichu, use Thunder on that tree!" Raichu charged Ansley lose volts of electricity onto the tree, scarring it. Shane grinned. "Alright. Swift!" The Raichu did a front flip and let the stars roll out its tail, slapping the tree in the branches. "Okay, now Wuick Attack." "Chu!" Raichu went as fast as it could toward the tree. When it hit, the tree cracked in half and tumbled down, hitting a few other trees in the process. Raichu smiled at Shane. "Good job buddy." Hand said squatting down to his Pokemons level, patting his head.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Heh, you better have Burn Heal..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((No post for X ))

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

I need a hero

Яisette turned off the transmitter, remembering every word that her mother said. Be safe, stay beautiful, and I love you. I love you too, Mom. She sat there for a moment, sighing and remembering. She told her mother everything. The boat, Suzuki, X, Shane, the gym battle, and her mother gave wonderful advice for each thing. Then her Ninetails nudged her leg. She looked down, laughing a little. Come on, you guys need some food. She went back to the room of beds quietly, for nearly everyone was asleep. X was in bed, but Suzuki and Shane weren't. I wonder where they went..

Rise grabbed the rest of her Pokeballs and went outside. She couldn't let them all out at once, or it would be mayhem for the people sleeping. She went out toward the forest a bit and let them all out. Some yawned and others bounces happily. Ok guys, chow time. She reached into her bag, pulling out dishes for every one. She poured the food and watched them eat, a happy smile on her face. If it weren't for her mother, she wouldn't be here with these beautiful creatures.

Soon she heard large crashes of thunder, and a few trees falling down. She looked around, becoming very afraid of the forest at night now. Come on guys. She quickly packed everything up and returned all of her Pokemon but her Rapidash, letting it's flames be a source of light. They wandered through the trees until they found the cause of the lightening. It was just Shane and his Raichu. Risette let out a sigh of relief. So this is where you ran off to. Training late at night? I must say that it was quite scary. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

((Weeeeeeeee))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ashurii_chan1123

VintageKoolaid

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suzuki's hand with the phone in it was shaking violently, not from shock, but from frustration. Heed my advice, please. The only reason i'm telling you this is because I love you. You know that. Alakazam patted his trainer's arm, and Suzuki let out a sigh of frustration. I...I understand. Take deep breaths, in and out. You will be alright. She did as she was told, breathing deeply until she stopped shaking and felt calmer. Much better. Now, listen. Please take care. Be good in Hoenn, alright? Say hello to the gym leaders for me. I love you. Suzuki had a disappointed look on her face, but she eventually replied I love you, too. Goodbye...I will speak with you again later. Alright...take care of Saffron. Suzuki hung up the phone, and leaned against the wall for a moment, letting everything that her mother said sink in. Alakazam, I...need fresh air. Please come with me. I will. With that, Alakazam teleported the two outside the center, where the moon was high in the sky by now...along with lightning. Suzuki raised an eyebrow, gave Alakazam a look, and the two went to find the source of the lightning.

Eventually, they did, and they saw Shane training and Risette watching. ...I come out for fresh air, and I see these two again. Hmm... Suzuki sighed, walking toward the two. Be careful. If either of you get electrocuted, I will not be held liable for reckless actions.

User Image

{Out Of Control:xliiiightning~ WABAM!}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not Even My Final Form

XxRomanti-GothxX

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane snickered at Rise and Suzuki. "Nobody is getting electrocuted." He said sanding up. He stretched. Raichu danced around Shane's legs, in its own world. Shane looked at the two. "Where did you guys go? When I woke up you were gone. Don't tell me you went somewhere without me?!" He asked. Shan was kidding of course, but he still wanted to know where they want, he was a tad bit worried, Ben if they couldn't have gone that far. What? When your traveling with two girls you'd want to know where they were too. Don't be surprised..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

((WHAT DID SHE SAY?

No x post )

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

I need a hero

Яisette looked at Suzuki as she spoke and smiled a little. She must have just gotten out to the forest, too. RIsette watched the Raichu dance around Shane's legs, and giggled. I was calling my mother, just to let her know what I was doing and what has happened ever since I left the Sinnoh region. And then I fed these guys. She patted her Rapidash, which let out a little niegh of delight. She looked over at Suzuki, wanting to know her answer as well. Hehe. Everyone has a Pokemon out with them..

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

((Let an awkward conversation, BEGIN!))

ashurii_chan1123

VintageKoolaid

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suuzki just chuckled, rolling her eyes. I left the pokemon center after Risette. There's no way we could've left together. She then held her other arm with her right hand and turned away. I...spoke with my mother as well. That was all I did when I left my bed. Turns out I am not as tired as I thought I was... she shrugged, hiding the frustration that still stung. Plus...I just wanted some fresh nighttime air. It is the best. And..I cannot see the stars this clearly in Saffron City. It's beautiful... The buildings in Saffron were so high that you couldn't see the sky at night. Heheh..heh... She laughed, awkwardly, hoping that no one would ask if anything was wrong.

User Image

{Out Of Control:xAWKWARD CONVERSATION, STARTO!}

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Ruthless Humorist

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Shane 'Hotsauce' Namata

Shane noticed the awkward air. Er. Hmph. How to end it? Shane noticed Suzuki didn't say what her mother told her. Maybe it private, probably, she was acting a little different then usual. Jane studied her, trying to figure it out, before he gave up and turned his attention to a tree. "I, I just wanted to say, back when we wee leaving the GYM. I kinda had a flashback for a moment, back in Saffron Gym. When I beat Sabrina. It's still surprisingly clear." Shane faltered. "I don't understand, what...." Shane stopped and looked down. "This. This really...how can I say this...warm? Sure, warm. This really warm feeling. It's really just taking me over. No pun intended." Raichu stopped an tilted its head at its trainer, noticing he struggle he was having. "Chu?" Shane smiled a bit. "Oh Raichu." Raichu continued what he was doing. Shane sighed through his nose. "I can't...I think I'm going to bed." Shane returned Raichu. "Goodnight I guess." Shane rlyrudged into the dark forest, heading back to the Center..

XxRomanti-GothxX

ashurii_chan1123

( IM SO AWKWARD IDK HOW TO BE AWKWARD

No x post )

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Яisette ℭhinosawa

I need a hero

Яisette frowned as the two spoke. Everything was awkward, and she felt like that third wheel nobody enjoys. She stayed silent, noticing frustration in Suzuki and torment in Shane. They had a past that naturally she had no idea what is was about. She wanted to help both, but who? It was either a cute boy, or the friend she had since the beginning. She watched Shane begin to leave, and Risette mumbled a soft Good night to him as he left. When he was out of sight, she walked over to Suzuki, worry spread across her face. Is everything ok? Did something happen? I know it's rude to poke in your private business, especially with your mother, but I'm worried for you..

And he's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon

((WEEE THIRD-WHEEL. lol I can see Suzuki spilling her problems to Rise (although she would never do that) and then Shane hears every word from the shadows of the trees and then things just get even more awkward and I like causing social mayhem way too much. XD gtg, work time. I'll talk to ya'll laterrrrrrrrrr!))

ashurii_chan1123

Not Even My Final Form

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

User Image

Suzuki's eyebrows furrowed as Shane spoke, listening hard to him as he explained the flashback and how it made him feel. I...don't understand. That day was ten years ago, we were kids....why would you... She had trailed, and Shane sighed and began to walk away. Suzuki grabbed her arm again, and eventually crossed both her arms, looking at the sky as she heard him say good night. She blinked as Risette walked over to her, her expression looking slightly confused but still almost as serious as ever. Why would you be worried for me? You're weird. Suzuki laughed to herself, her expression becoming full of worry and frustration. She almost looked sick, the way she became so pale. I...never thought I'd hear her tell me something like that...I haven't expected it in a vision, anything...I thought... She trailed off, voice becoming shaky, expression becoming more and more contorted with tension every second, and she started biting her bottom lip. From Shane to my mother...I don't understand why I'm being p-punished this way...

User Image

{Out Of Control:xBREAKDOWN TIME, GO!}

XxRomanti-GothxX

Not Even My Final Form

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas