Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is the skype group chat for IH ooc a good idea?

Yes 0.72727272727273 72.7% [ 16 ]
No (I can't use it) 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 2 ]
No (I choose not to use it) 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 94 95 96 > >>

Savage Punching Bag

Is there anyone who would be interested in posting with me? sweatdrop

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
Heavendove
Bloody Maleficarum
Heavendove
Bloody Maleficarum
Heavendove
Novama

Would you like my assistance?

Yes please... If you can do something.

I might be able to help ya out there ^.^

Oh? What did you have in mind?

a reunion perhaps could be interesting no?

I am embarrassed and unsure of how that could happen. I have the feeling that Lexus would be put in danger.

actually the misdirection hex versago used on himself to avoid the full force of the organ kept him from seeing the preist snatcher so he is none the wiser. Versago would assume that Lexus had done as he said he would and ditch at the first sign of trouble biggrin

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
MysticalBurrito

I PM'd you a while ago about your character, regarding the fact our masters have the same ability and could be siblings, or also have the same master, I guess. It'd probably be better if you wait till the church has finished burning, it's getting unrealistic how many people are flocking to a plain old burning church.

Bloody Maleficarum
Heavendove
I am embarrassed and unsure of how that could happen. I have the feeling that Lexus would be put in danger.

actually the misdirection hex versago used on himself to avoid the full force of the organ kept him from seeing the preist snatcher so he is none the wiser. Versago would assume that Lexus had done as he said he would and ditch at the first sign of trouble biggrin

I guess that's ok then. Feel free to bump into Lexus and scare the living daylights out of him with your black, ash covered form. Or do whatever you like, it's your character.

Savage Punching Bag

Heavendove
MysticalBurrito

I PM'd you a while ago about your character, regarding the fact our masters have the same ability and could be siblings, or also have the same master, I guess. It'd probably be better if you wait till the church has finished burning, it's getting unrealistic how many people are flocking to a plain old burning church.
I didn't even know a church was burning. Would our characters like to interact after the ceremonial burning of the church? 4laugh

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
MysticalBurrito
Heavendove
MysticalBurrito

I didn't even know a church was burning. Would our characters like to interact after the ceremonial burning of the church? 4laugh

Sure, I'll quote you again here when things quiet down. 3nodding

Enduring Seeker

6,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wildear19

OK, this is definitely something to plan out with you, since what I'm thinking is all your characters if I'm not mistaken.

My plan was to have Dasanteki go to your good vamp's place and ask for her aid. In addition, after whatever he finds there, he would most likely try to track down the kid. If that's all right, or you have any specific ideas you might want to do, let me know.
Kagetama

I'm fine with the idea, yes go to Samara's place find out she's dead and then go track down her daughter XD you can meet Eve and stuff it'll be great. Also... get a Skype account 83 it'll make plotting things out together a whole hell of a lot easier, you can download it on your phone if your device can't handle it.

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Skype is so much easier, miss out on a lot if you don't have it

Dedicated Lunatic

6,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I'd like to point out that while Skype is easier, it also takes away one reason for people to check gaia constantly. o.o

Though, why they wouldn't in the first place while in a RP or two... don't ask me.

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Please note that I have quit IH, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
Captain Toothbrush
Please note that I have quit IH, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused anyone.

Really? That's so sad ;c

I want you to stay. You're nice. I wanted Altai to be Yumi's mate. Well, I wanted Altai to mate with everyone, but still... Altai will be sad. Lexus will probably... Be a little sad too. Even though he never met Dawn face to face. Well, I guess we still have LAW. I really need to post. *Scratches head furiously in frustration* I'm not on Skype now cause I'm still at college... Two more hours left till I can go home... :c

kirafckr's Partner

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
I have decided that I shall not post until the next chapter, since everything has been ended so forcefully there doesn't seem much point until we get back to Telford.
Captain Toothbrush

i am sad to see you go Q_Q i'mma miss you ... like i miss everyone who quits
Lyra the Unicorn

This avi .... I like >>

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wildear19
Lyra the Unicorn

This avi .... I like >>

Ahri, the nine tailed fox <3

Spent longer than I should have making it