Welcome to Gaia! ::

Speeding her way to the vet, Nicole managed to arrive safely. Though it seemed the only thing keeping the dog's fur in place was gravity. Every time he moved, or especially shook, hair fell out in chunks. But he didn't seem particularly sick..

An intern vet met with Nicole, stopping suddenly and giving a curious look at Chris. "Chris..?" She looked at Nicole. "Why is he with you? He was bought by an older gentleman just last week.. --OH! Oh my!" She quickly changed her tone, and the subject, when she noticed the gobs of hair falling off of the dog. "Ohh dear.. Come, come, I'll bring him to the doctor." She leads Nicole and the dog along, and Dr. Malstein meets them, and, after a brief explanation, takes the dog to a separate room to run some tests.

The doctor sedates the dog, and more and more fur keeps coming off. Chris is nearly completely bald at this point. Dr. Malstein seems thoroughly confused, and begins running test after test to try and figure out what's wrong with the dog.

Meanwhile.. in the quiet of her room... 7:00 comes by quite quickly for Tanya. And sure enough.. her phone lit up and began to ring. An unknown number.

Upon answering, she hears a hesitant, young, male voice.. but she can't quite recognize him over the phone.

"Uh, um.. uh... Hi. Hi. I'm... I'm your.. secret admirer. Eheh." Pause. Clears throat. "I like you. A lot I mean; I like you a lot. I've bee watching you. N--! Not like that I mean! I mean, uh, I just.. I see you! You know? Like at school, uh, I.. I just. You. Um. I. Oh man..." The sound goes distant, like he's lowered the phone. There's a soft muttering she can barely hear. "Way to go.. just hang up and stop making such a fool of yourself, Jack.."

Hilarious Genius

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Nicole sat on the waiting room tears streaming down her face. She called her mom and her mom and brothers rushed down here. By then she didn't hold back she was crying. She loved Chris so much. Her phone rang whole she was texting the owner of the shelter to come down here. "H..hello?" She said in between sobs. "If this is a prank call, please I am not in the mood. If it is please just hang up now." Her mom mouthed,"who is it?" Alexis shrugged. She didn't care all she was thinking about was Chris.

Hilarious Genius

6,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I know it's been a really long time and everyone is probably busy with work and school but I would really like to continue this role play sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff