Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika's nose caught the scent of bacon as Tessai re-entered with a plate of food. If it wasn't so unbecoming of him, Yumichika would have drooled. He sat on one of the pillows the assistant brought, took the plate, and thanked him solemnly. He ate slowly, distracted by Orihime's display of her powers and his worry that continued to gnaw away at his mind. Did she really know what she was doing?

After a gulp of bacon, he asked Tessai quietly, "What exactly is Inoue's power? I've never had the chance to see it, though I've heard vague reports from Soul Society." What was she rejecting? And what were those little things that appeared out of her hairpins?... Wait. Something came out of her hairpin. He let that sink in. Who knew those outdated accessories had any actual use?

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

Tessai had watched Orihime work on breaking the kido until Yumichika had spoken. At least he had smart questions. There were still some Shinigami that weren't quite as bright. Though, it probably was expected to be smart somewhere from the 11th division. Of course, Tessai didn't know too much about everyone in the Soul Society since he didn't live there or had to deal with everyone. "Her power is called Shun Shun Rikka. She is able to attack, defend, and heal through the six characters that aid her. Not all of them do the same task, but her strength of her power depends on her heart."

The Shun Shun Rikka was still a bit of a mystery, but not many needed to know what all it can do. She was able to reject things she didn't want, which could do many more things if she knew. It was definitely a good thing that a girl like Orihime, sweet and innocent, had this type of power instead of someone like Aizen. Orihime had started to concentrate more while Tessai was talking. It seemed like she was having to struggle more to break this but she didn't want to say anything yet. "Her hairpins represent her powers. Each time she needs to call upon her power, certain petals of her hairpin will disappear and form into each character that she needs to help her with whatever she needs."

After a few more moments, Orihime gasped as the yellow shield around Rina shattered. Something went wrong. Rina's peaceful sleep was interrupted by a massive migraine. She flinched as she turned onto her side towards Yumichika. "Oh no, Rina! Surpisingly, Orihime acted quickly. She used her Shun Shun Rikka to heal her pain. Soon, Rina relaxed and slowly opened, finally waking up. "Yumichika," she said quietly, but happily.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika continued eating his breakfast as Tessai explained how Orihime's powers worked. They sounded very fantastical, like something out of a storybook. Then again, Orihime did always look like she had her head in the clouds.

He nearly dropped his plate when Orihime shouted Rina's name. The shield around Rina was gone, and she seemed to be in immense pain. What happened? He set his plate down forcefully and rushed to Orihime's side. A smaller shield was up, and Rina looked comfortable again. When Rina awoke and said his name, Yumichika sighed. "Good morning," he said and reached out his hand for her to grab if she so desired. "How do you feel?"

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Yumichika continued eating his breakfast as Tessai explained how Orihime's powers worked. They sounded very fantastical, like something out of a storybook. Then again, Orihime did always look like she had her head in the clouds.

He nearly dropped his plate when Orihime shouted Rina's name. The shield around Rina was gone, and she seemed to be in immense pain. What happened? He set his plate down forcefully and rushed to Orihime's side. A smaller shield was up, and Rina looked comfortable again. When Rina awoke and said his name, Yumichika sighed. "Good morning," he said and reached out his hand for her to grab if she so desired. "How do you feel?"

Orihime smiled when Rina woke up. It was such a relief that nothing happened. She was still curious about what stopped her from rejecting the kido. A "Good morning!" She then stopped from saying anything else yet. She wasn't supposed to say anything about what happened before.

Rina sat up slowly, feeling like she had been laying down for too long. She looked around the room and noticed that it wasn't the same room that she had stayed in while she was at Orihime's. "Where am I?" She then saw Tessai then started to figure it out. Her cheeks turned a little pink when she saw Yumichika hold out his hand, but she reached out to hold it. "I feel like I slept too long. Have you been here this while time?"

"You took a little bump to the head while you were in battle. We kept you here just in case but you're perfectly fine." It was an easy answer and it didn't require too many details. He stood up and walked out of the room to make her some breakfast. She probably needed it since he didn't know when was the last time she had eaten.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika let out another sign of relief when Rina seemed alert and well. She was a little confused, but that was to be expected. "You slept soundly the whole night. I was watching..." Yumichika told her, but he didn't want to seem like he was extremely worried or stalking her or anything so unbecoming of his personality... He added quickly, "Someone had to watch in case your condition worsened. Besides, I was the only person around when you were injured, so it made sense." 'Very convincing...' he thought sarcastically.

"Are you hungry? Do you feel well enough to get up? We can go to the living area if you would like," he offered to Rina.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Yumichika let out another sign of relief when Rina seemed alert and well. She was a little confused, but that was to be expected. "You slept soundly the whole night. I was watching..." Yumichika told her, but he didn't want to seem like he was extremely worried or stalking her or anything so unbecoming of his personality... He added quickly, "Someone had to watch in case your condition worsened. Besides, I was the only person around when you were injured, so it made sense." 'Very convincing...' he thought sarcastically.

"Are you hungry? Do you feel well enough to get up? We can go to the living area if you would like," he offered to Rina.

Yumichika seemed to have this down. Orihime smiled and started to stand up. The two seemed to enjoy each other's company quite well. She startedto think about how she wanted her relationship with Ichigo. With a laugh she began to walk to the door. A "We'll I'm going to go help Tessai with the food."

Rina was glad she was being taken care of. She didn't remember hurting herself but at least she was better now. In fact, she felt a little more confident in herself for some reason. A "Yeah, I think I can get up," she said as she moved the blanket aside. He held onto Yumichika as she tried to stand up. She did feel a little sore but moving around would probably help that. Once she was on her two legs, she stood still for a moment just to be sure she was okay. Then she hugged Yumichika. "Thank you for watching me," she told him. There probably wasn't anyone else she could have that was so nice to her. The others would probably do the same but just because she was a comrade and not a friend. She felt warmth in her heart that she did have someone care so much about her.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika turned to Orihime and said, "Okay" as she excused herself. He then stood and let Rina use him to pull herself up. She seemed to be testing her balance for a moment, which went well. Her first step was toward him to give him a warm embrace. A little surprised, he said, "Oh," before wrapping his arms loosely around her. "It's not a problem. Come on. Tessai's cooking isn't too shabby," he said before pulling away, picking up his plate off the floor, and walking into the hallway.

When they entered the small living room from yesterday, they were greeted by Kisuke. "Ohhh, you're looking quite well," he told Rina in a happy tone. On the other hand, he looked at Yumichika with a small smirk. "And you look like you've hardly slept," he said mischievously. Yumichika's eyebrow twitched. "I'm fine, thanks..." He walked over to the small floor table and sat down, offering his hand for Rina to hold onto as she sat.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Yumichika turned to Orihime and said, "Okay" as she excused herself. He then stood and let Rina use him to pull herself up. She seemed to be testing her balance for a moment, which went well. Her first step was toward him to give him a warm embrace. A little surprised, he said, "Oh," before wrapping his arms loosely around her. "It's not a problem. Come on. Tessai's cooking isn't too shabby," he said before pulling away, picking up his plate off the floor, and walking into the hallway.

When they entered the small living room from yesterday, they were greeted by Kisuke. "Ohhh, you're looking quite well," he told Rina in a happy tone. On the other hand, he looked at Yumichika with a small smirk. "And you look like you've hardly slept," he said mischievously. Yumichika's eyebrow twitched. "I'm fine, thanks..." He walked over to the small floor table and sat down, offering his hand for Rina to hold onto as she sat.

Kisuke was already sitting in the room as they entered. He was a strange man but he seemed to know what he was doing. Rina took Yumichika's hand as she sat down. For some reasons, she got that embarrassed feeling you get from doing any kind of affection in front of your parents. Except Kisuke wasn't anywhere near related to the either of them. "Oh, thank you. It felt like I had a decade to sleep," she said. She smiled when Kisuke had hinted that Yumichika didn't get much sleep, not knowing what he was really hinting.

"I guess I end up in hitting my head a lot. I think the last time put me out for a few days. I don't even remember what happened then," she said. That was when Aizen attack her and she was really out for many years. Tessai walked on with Orihime. He carried the food on a tray and sat it down on the table before Rina. "Oh, this looks delicious!

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

"Clumsy, are we?" Yumichika lightly teased Rina. As Tessai set out fresh food, Yumichika picked up a crispy piece of bacon to add to his partially eaten plate of food. He really was hungry. He began eating quickly, and his plate was clean in five minutes. "Tessai, would you make some tea if it's not a bother?" he asked politely.

In the meantime, he struck up a small conversation with Orihime. "So tell me. How did you get your powers? I've never known a human with ones anything like yours."

((I'll probably leave soon. Fyi.))

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

"Clumsy, are we?" Yumichika lightly teased Rina. As Tessai set out fresh food, Yumichika picked up a crispy piece of bacon to add to his partially eaten plate of food. He really was hungry. He began eating quickly, and his plate was clean in five minutes. "Tessai, would you make some tea if it's not a bother?" he asked politely.

In the meantime, he struck up a small conversation with Orihime. "So tell me. How did you get your powers? I've never known a human with ones anything like yours."

((I'll probably leave soon. Fyi.))

Okay.

Yumichika did seem more starved than she was. Tessai nodded and left the room to make tea. It was something easy and we'll desired around the place. Rina sat the last piece of bacon she didn't eat on Yumichika's plate so he could have it. She really didn't like eating more than she had to.

Orihime smiled. She was grateful for getting her powers. She wasn't that strong but at least she can help somewhere. A "Well, me and Tatsuki were attacked by Hollows, and there were all these zombies trying to kill us. And before I knew it, these little fairies came out of nowhere and told me that they would obey every command so I told them to kill that Hollow and turn everyone back into humans!"

It seemed like an over exaggerated story, but Rina believed the part about getting attacked by a Hollow. It wasn't frequent but Hollows did attack humans at times.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika was eyeing the last piece of bacon on the serving platter. Warily, he reached for it. "Do you mind?" he asked to be polite. When she didn't he took it hungrily and devoured it, as well. Perhaps staying up all night wasn't the best idea. His stomach sure didn't think so.

He listened to Orihime's crazy-sounding tale with interest. A million and a half questions popped into his head. "Who is Tatsuki? And how did zombies get into the picture?... Wait. Those fairies of yours speak?" he asked her, deciding to start with those. He was thoroughly amused and confused by Orihime's story.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Yumichika was eyeing the last piece of bacon on the serving platter. Warily, he reached for it. "Do you mind?" he asked to be polite. When she didn't he took it hungrily and devoured it, as well. Perhaps staying up all night wasn't the best idea. His stomach sure didn't think so.

He listened to Orihime's crazy-sounding tale with interest. million and a half questions popped into his head. "Who is Tatsuki? And how did zombies get into the picture?... Wait. Those fairies of yours speak?" he asked her, deciding to start with those. He was thoroughly amused and confused by Orihime's story.

Orihime nodded. If they didn't speak then she wouldn't have a clue as to how to use her powers. "Yep. Their names are Lily, Baigon, Ayame, Tsubaki, Shuno, and Hinagiku." She was happy that she could be in a part of a conversation that she knew something about. The whole Shinigami stuff got confusing after a while.

Rina smiled at Yumichika when he asked if she minded. She didn't like to see others being kept hungry, especially someone she really cared about. Tessai came back into the room with a tray of cups and a tea pot. He gave everyone a cup and poured them some tea. He would be a fantastic waiter if he had to get a job.

After sipping on some tea, Orihime continued on. "Tatsuki is my best friend from high school. Since so much had been going on with all these Hollows, it's been hard to hang out with her lately. She doesn't know about it. But this Hollow was spitting out this gooey stuff onto the students in school, and on command they started to attack us."

It seemed to sound like a field day for them. It was already bad enough that Ichigo and his family got attacked, but it also sounded like other humans were getting attacked too. "Well, I'm glad you had gotten the ability to save you and your friend. It's sad to say that even humans get attacked by Hollows."

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika chuckled after Orihime said the names of her fairies. They were all quirky but cute-sounding names, which matched Orihime's personality very well. When she finished talking, he said, "How interesting. You and your friends are all a very strange bunch, to develop your powers at such critical times. Hmm, I suppose that they couldn't have developed at a better time!" he said and smiled. Another few huge bites of food, and Yumichika's plate was clean.

Kisuke spoke in his normal tone with a knowing glint in his eyes, "I'll say. You know, it's such a... strange coincidence that humans gained their powers shortly after Hollows began overrunning the city. Hmm, fate is fascinating." He took a sip of his tea and sighed.

His serious demeanor immediately melted away as he stood to leave and said, "Well, it's time for me to open shop!" Walking into the hall, he cupped a hand over his mouth and hollered, "URURU, JINTAAA~ Time to begin our day!"

Yumichika flinched. Did this man have to be so obnixious this early in the morning??

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Yumichika chuckled after Orihime said the names of her fairies. They were all quirky but cute-sounding names, which matched Orihime's personality very well. When she finished talking, he said, "How interesting. You and your friends are all a very strange bunch, to develop your powers at such critical times. Hmm, I suppose that they couldn't have developed at a better time!" he said and smiled. Another few huge bites of food, and Yumichika's plate was clean.

Kisuke spoke in his normal tone with a knowing glint in his eyes, "I'll say. You know, it's such a... strange coincidence that humans gained their powers shortly after Hollows began overrunning the city. Hmm, fate is fascinating." He took a sip of his tea and sighed.

His serious demeanor immediately melted away as he stood to leave and said, "Well, it's time for me to open shop!" Walking into the hall, he cupped a hand over his mouth and hollered, "URURU, JINTAAA~ Time to begin our day!"

Yumichika flinched. Did this man have to be so obnixious this early in the morning??

He was a very lively person so early in the day. Rina guessed that you have to be when running a shop, especially when there's an extreme amount of souls that could all be business. In a way, it was better for him since there were more souls than there were humans. Then again, not many humans would ever know what was really going on until they died.

Orihime finished her tea and stood up. "Thank you Tessai for the tea. I guess I should be going since your shop is open. I don't want to get in the way," she said as she started to walk towards the door.

It was probably best for Rina and Yumichika to leave as well. Rina wiped her mouth with the napkin then sat Yumichika's plate on top of hers to make things a little neater. "The food was great. Thanks for making sure I was okay." Having Kisuke on their side was probably the best person they could have right now. She stood up and waited on Yumichika before heading towards the door.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Yumichika waved farewell at Orihime as he took a long sip of his tea. When his cup was empty, he stood and bowed at Tessai. "Thank you for your help," he said politely. Following behind Rina, they walked out into the hallway and eventually out of the shack. "Now that you're feeling better, we should probably find your gigai. Otherwise, we can't do anything!" he said and chuckled. After all the commotion from yesterday, he completely failed to notice that she still was in her original form. Unlike the others, she didn't return to her body after the fight against Grand Fisher.

((Lead the way~))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces