Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

((Nah, I understand.))

Uryu knew by the tone of their voices that these guys weren't something to blow over. "I'm probably the only one who has figured out how to do that between us three. Even still, if there is an Arrancar stronger than us, how much time will it take for any of you to show up? I know even the Hollows appear randomly and I expect the same thing from the Arrancar too." Even he had some difficult battles in his past but he's still living. But that doesn't change the fact that a single Arrancar could wipe him out if given the chance. Everyone will have their own things to take care of during the day if nothing shows up, but they will also have to be ready to rescue anyone who is in battle.

That was one thing Ichigo was afraid of. If they got attacked, how quickly could they get there? Of course, if they all changed into their Shinigami forms, they would be much quicker. "There's no doubt that at least one of us will show up as soon as possible, but they might try to corner us off. I'm going to talk to Keisuke as soon as possible to try to at least get you guys trained up enough to be able to defend yourselves as long as possible.."

Rina pondered about what powers these humans had. If they were humans with powers, they should try to train as much as possible anyway. Of course, she herself should train also, just in case help doesn't arrive for her either. If these Arrancar had a mind, which they do, they can plan out a very good attack to try to take them all down, leaving Karakuro Town defenseless.

"Really, until we know more, all we can do is plan this as we go along. Until we can figure out what to do about training, just find something to do around town without being an idiot. There's consequences to pay for if anything wrong goes on." If one of them were to end up in jail, that would be a problem. Every possession they have would be taken, so they wouldn't have a way to be able to get out of their gigais. Well, there was always Kon...

Rina looked up at Orihime to finish their conversation. "It sounds like fun. I don't think I'll be bored for a minute while I'm in this world," she said happily. At least the host of the place she'll be staying in wasn't a bum. It really sounded like that Chad guy would be boring to hang out with. At least she had bought some clothes to wear besides this uniform she had. She was sure that this wouldn't be suitable for the festival. She started to wonder if she could be able to go with Yumichika, if he was interested in going with her.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((Urgh, I'm so inconsistent with names. I flip between perspectives, then I flip back to what I call them, then ugh. xD No big deal, but I'm aware of it.))

Orihime frowned a bit when Ishida mentioned that he was the only one able to detect reiatsu, but she was too polite to say anything about it. Though she didn't react as quickly as Ishida, she was definitely capable of sensing an enemy. Perhaps he just meant it like so, not that she and Chad were incapable of sensing it. She brushed that off and continued to listen to Kurosaki. If he was worried about them fighting the Arrancar, then this was serious. Kurosaki was one of the toughest guys she knew! But worry would do nothing for her, so she looked forward to training with Urahara again and getting to know Himura.

"I feel the same way, and I've been here for 15 years!" Orihime also continued their conversation and giggled. It was true; she loved her life, though some would say that hers has been unfortunate at times. "We can dress up if you want, and you can meet my friends from school. In fact, let's just go over to my place now and plan!" she added and continued grinning.

. . . .

Rukia had listened intently to their small discussion as well, though she already knew all of this information from the battle earlier and from Urahara. She was fortunate enough to avoid sustaining damage, so she was prepared for another invasion. However, she wondered how Ichigo's friends would fare. They were strong, but they had their mortal limits. She would definitely discuss this with Urahara later.

When the chatter began again, Rukia remembered something. Was Rina alright? She was injured badly earlier, though Rukia used kido to heal her worst wounds. Still, it was better to err on the side of caution, and the girls sounded like they were ready to leave.

"Inoue-san, do you mind if I tag along? I want to check Rina's wounds to make sure I didn't miss healing anything from battle," Rukia explained.

A look of concern washed over Inoue's predictable face immediately, and the girl answered, "Of course!" The frown was replaced quickly, though. "You can help us plan for tomorrow, as well. You're always welcome, Kuchiki-san!"

Satisfied, Rukia smiled back and decided to take the lead. "I'll be back in about an hour, Ichigo. See you guys," she said and turned toward the door. She waved for Inoue and Rina to follow.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nar
gj5e1ahs:0="Nariana]

((Hey, at least it all makes sense right? Are we just going to play the girls for a while? I tried to reply on break but I didn't feel like it. But! I decided to make myself reply before I go to bed just in case you have time in the morning. It does seem a bit short...))

Ichigo lazily waved to Rukia as she left the room. Even though it was great to have all these people here, some peace and quiet was needed. Chad said his goodbye to Ichigo so he could show the guys where they would be staying. Ikkaku also kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to mention anything about almost having his a** handed to him.

It was thoughtful of Rukia to check on Rina's wounds. She didn't even think to check on them herself. At least nothing happened that would've made her open them up, if they weren't healed all the way. "So, what were some of the things you were talking about earlier?" Rina asked. Some of the words seemed alien. Did the humans come in contact with beings from another planet to obtain these items? "Thanks for wanting to check on me Rukia. I haven't even thought about looking at my wound at all. Of course, I haven't done anything to agitate it, so I never felt any pain to remember that its there."

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((Yeah, I think it'd be good to focus on one scene with just the girls. We can decide otherwise later.))

The girls stopped to gather their belongings before heading out the door to Orihime's apartment. Rukia was glad that Rina hadn't been feeling pain throughout the day, but she always erred on the side of caution. "I see. Then it shouldn't take long to check. Such a relief. We can spend more time just enjoying each other's company," Rukia said and smiled as they walked.

As for Orihime, she eagerly answered Rina's question, "Do you mean ice cream and the movies? Oh, they're such wonderful things! Ice cream is a type of dessert. It's cold, creamy, and usually really sweet depending on what flavor you get. My personal favorite is bean paste!" She didn't notice, but Rukia was sweating at how fast Orihime talked when she was excited.

Now describing the movies was a bit more tricky. Orihime hummed to herself as she tried to figure out a way to explain it. "Oh! You haven't seen this, either, but it's like a television set-- that large black box you saw in Kurosaki-kun's living room. Basically, we record stories in live action and can watch them in a theater with a television ten times bigger! Doesn't it sound fun?" Orihime said and began giggling. She loved the simpler things in life, especially sci-fi movies. Perhaps she could show the two Shinigami one of her favorites in the next few days.

((Edited because Orihime never says "Ichigo" =n= ))

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

((Yeah, I think it'd be good to focus on one scene with just the girls. We can decide otherwise later.))

The girls stopped to gather their belongings before heading out the door to Orihime's apartment. Rukia was glad that Rina hadn't been feeling pain throughout the day, but she always erred on the side of caution. "I see. Then it shouldn't take long to check. Such a relief. We can spend more time just enjoying each other's company," Rukia said and smiled as they walked.

As for Orihime, she eagerly answered Rina's question, "Do you mean ice cream and the movies? Oh, they're such wonderful things! Ice cream is a type of dessert. It's cold, creamy, and usually really sweet depending on what flavor you get. My personal favorite is bean paste!" She didn't notice, but Rukia was sweating at how fast Orihime talked when she was excited.

Now describing the movies was a bit more tricky. Orihime hummed to herself as she tried to figure out a way to explain it. "Oh! You haven't seen this, either, but it's like a television set-- that large black box you saw in Ichigo's living room. Basically, we record stories in live action and can watch them in a theater with a television ten times bigger! Doesn't it sound fun?" Orihime said and began giggling. She loved the simpler things in life, especially sci-fi movies. Perhaps she could show the two Shinigami one of her favorites in the next few days.

These things sounded wonderful. Of course, she had to wait to experience them until later. Her bags had seemed a little heavier than what she had remembered. Did she really get that many things? "It all sounds fun. Though, I'd like to change clothes first. This uniform just doesn't seem to fit what I'd like to wear," she said. It was mostly the khakis that she didn't like. Maybe if they fit better or something.

When they got to Orihime's house, she looked around her apartment. It was full of wonderful things. The Seireitei wasn't decorated like this world. "Where can I change at?" she asked. "Well, I guess Rukia could come with me to look at my wound." Rina pondered at which of the clothing she wanted to wear. She wanted to save the dress for the next time she was with Yumichika since he liked it.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((A small reference to Orihime's apartment to give us better details:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:3 ))

The walk to Orihime's apartment was short, or perhaps time just flew by because Orihime was talking the entire way there. Orihime unlocked her apartment for the young women and pointed Rina in the direction of her hallway straight ahead. "There's a bathroom on the first door to the left. I'll be back. Let me find you a pair of comfy clothes," she told them before heading down the hall and into her bedroom on the right.

. . . .

Rukia had never been to Inoue's home. It was very simple with little furniture, but the girl had managed to decorate the walls with various posters and pictures. Rukia found it to be nice and welcoming. After Inoue directed the Shinigami, Rukia walked behind Inoue and turned left as she instructed them. Once inside the small bathroom, Rukia closed the door behind Rina and told her, "You'll have to change back into your soul form with the dispenser Urahara-san gave you. Sit down when you're ready." She sat on the cool white tile and waited patiently, not needing to leave her gigai to use simple kido.

. . . .

"Now let's see... She's petite like Kuchiki-san, so maybe I should-- GAH!" That was the sound of Orihime tripping over a book she left on the floor in her bedroom and falling on her face. "I'm okay...Ow.." she mumbled to no one as she rubbed her sore nose. It was a good thing that she had a hard head. Once she recovered, she managed to find some old gray sweatpants and a light blue t-shirt from an obscure drawer in her dresser. She walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door, wanting to be polite to her guest. "Permission to come in, Himura-san?" she asked.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

((Man, you're just on top of things here! Awesome!))

Rina had thought that she heard a thump but apparently it was her imagination since Rukia hadn't noticed it. She took the pill holder out of her pocket that Mr. Urahara had given her. She popped the pill in her mouth and hesitated before swallowing it. She felt a force push her out of the body. It was strange looking at the physical copy of herself moving on its own. "Come in," she called. She wasn't really used to other girls seeing her undress but she wasn't the one who was completely shy about it. Especially since she had a wound to look after.

Rina sat against the counter and slowly started to lift her top up enough to see her wound. She was a little nervous about looking at it but she did want to know what it looked like. "Does it look okay?" she asked nervously. It wasn't like it was a fresh battle wound or anything.

"So, what kind of flavors does this ice cream come in?" It sounded like it was something sweet. Though, if she kept things at this rate, she would end up in gaining weight. With her figure, it wouldn't be a good idea.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

After Rina gave her permission, Orihime stepped inside the bathroom and placed the clothes carefully on the counter. Curiosity got the better of her for a few moments when she peeked at Rina's torso, wondering how badly injured she was. But she recovered and politely turned away. Though Orihime could also heal as well as anybody, it was not her role at the moment.

Instead, Orihime happily continued to inform Rina on all things she thought were important to know about ice cream. "There's hundreds of flavors! It depends on the shop. There's chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, mint, mint chocolate, mango, peach....." Orihime ranted for a good minute until she finally needed a breath of air. "And you can mix things into it! Sprinkles, candy, fruit. The combinations are endless."

Rukia listened with a smile as she carefully eyed the area for damage. The wound was nothing more than a shallow scratch now, thankfully. Earlier, it was a horrible gash. Now, you could hardly tell. "Everything looks okay. I'm going to put my hands on you. Do you feel anything sore or tender?" she told Rina as she placed her hands on Rina's torso to feel for any sensitivity.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana

Rina flinched when Rukia placed her hands more towards her side. "It hurts on my side," she told Rukia. It felt like it was just a sudden pain than a lingering pain. "I should probably be okay since I'm staying in my gigai right? I don't think I'll hurt it unless there happens to be a battle." She probably would've forgotten about the wound completely if Rukia hadn't mentioned it.

She patiently waited for Rukia to finish what she wanted to do. Surprisingly, the mod soul had stayed quiet for the time being. Maybe it was just happy it had some fresh air for a little bit. "I'm actually pretty hungry. Where's the closest place to get this ice cream?" she asked quickly. Since Orihime had talked about it like an expert, it just made her hungrier to try it.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

((I was wondering... Should they go and get ice cream at night and get caught by Fisher? Or too soon? I can always recant Rukia's concern.))

Rukia noted the moment that Rina flinched and let her hands hover over the side. Nodding, Rukia began channeling her reiatsu into her hands. In a few seconds, her hands were glowing a light blue and healing kido flowed into Rina's soul. "Yes. Don't worry, Himura-san. I trust that you won't do anything reckless if you don't have to. I will have you free of soreness in less than five minutes," Rukia reassured her new acquaintance.

While she loved ice cream like the next person, Rukia didn't think that it was the best idea to walk around town at night. She decided to make that concern known. "Maybe we can just get some ice cream tomorrow. We should get some rest after today's fight." And being caught by an enemy at night is not fun. But she didn't want to sound too negative.

Orihime was happy to know that Rina was okay. She didn't seem to be in much pain. When Rukia mentioned that getting ice cream wasn't a good idea, Orihime pouted a little bit. She sure did want some now. Still, she smiled and nodded as she said, "Kuchiki-san is probably right... We can go and get it before the festival!"

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

((I was wondering... Should they go and get ice cream at night and get caught by Fisher? Or too soon? I can always recant Rukia's concern.))

Rukia noted the moment that Rina flinched and let her hands hover over the side. Nodding, Rukia began channeling her reiatsu into her hands. In a few seconds, her hands were glowing a light blue and healing kido flowed into Rina's soul. "Yes. Don't worry, Himura-san. I trust that you won't do anything reckless if you don't have to. I will have you free of soreness in less than five minutes," Rukia reassured her new acquaintance.

While she loved ice cream like the next person, Rukia didn't think that it was the best idea to walk around town at night. She decided to make that concern known. "Maybe we can just get some ice cream tomorrow. We should get some rest after today's fight." And being caught by an enemy at night is not fun. But she didn't want to sound too negative.

Orihime was happy to know that Rina was okay. She didn't seem to be in much pain. When Rukia mentioned that getting ice cream wasn't a good idea, Orihime pouted a little bit. She sure did want some now. Still, she smiled and nodded as she said, "Kuchiki-san is probably right... We can go and get it before the festival!"

((Weren't we supposed to at least have Yumichika around when it happens? I'd say night time would be great. Or maybe we could make this go by a little quicker or do a short time skip to the next night. I think it might be a little early since they all had the big battle earlier. If Yumichika's there, would you want Rina to pass out after her little scene and he has to take care of her, or would she just remain conscious and have a headache or something?))

Rina finally looked at her lower torso when Rukia was done. She could tell that there would be some light scarring but it was hard to tell. "Thank you Rukia," she said happily.

The day did seem to be too busy. Staying at Orihime's house sounded great. "Yeah. Sleep sounds like its just around the corner. I'm sure we can have as much fun as we want to tomorrow!" She wasn't normally one to have much sleeping problems. Occasionally, her body might just change its schedule and she'd be a night owl for a while. Or her body just might agree with having only a few hours of sleep instead. Training did take a lot of energy but that was probably the only thing that took do much energy there. Here, in this world, it seemed to drain her energy just trying to learn all these new things.

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Rukia stood up and dusted off her uniform skirt, satisfied that RIna was well. "You're welcome. If you feel anything else not quite right, don't hesitate to let me know. Inoue-san knows how to contact the Kurosaki residence. I suppose that I'll go. I'm feeling a bit tired, too," Rukia said and stretched upward.

Inoue replied, "Oh, so soon? Okay, I'll be sure to take care of 'Operation: Girls with Powers Have a Day Out'!" The declaration was met with a fist pump in the air.

Rukia sweated a little at the... interesting name choice. But she wasn't about to burst her friend's bubble. Whatever got her motivated, Rukia was for it. "Umm, sounds good!" she said with some forced enthusiasm for Inoue's sake before leaving the bathroom and walking toward the door. Inoue followed, opened the door for her, and told her to be safe before Rukia left and the door was shut.

The air was a little brisk, but Rukia didn't mind. She enjoyed the coolness. It soothed her, surprisingly. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that her zanpakuto was an ice-type. Rukia let out a huff and smiled to herself. Tomorrow would be a good day.

In about ten minutes, she was back at Ichigo's house. She hopped onto the ledge of Ichigo's window with nimbleness and slid the pane open, knowing that he was he was in there. "Ichigo, you really should think about locking your window. It's not safe at night," she announced casually as she jumped down into the room.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Rukia stood up and dusted off her uniform skirt, satisfied that RIna was well. "You're welcome. If you feel anything else not quite right, don't hesitate to let me know. Inoue-san knows how to contact the Kurosaki residence. I suppose that I'll go. I'm feeling a bit tired, too," Rukia said and stretched upward.

Inoue replied, "Oh, so soon? Okay, I'll be sure to take care of 'Operation: Girls with Powers Have a Day Out'!" The declaration was met with a fist pump in the air.

Rukia sweated a little at the... interesting name choice. But she wasn't about to burst her friend's bubble. Whatever got her motivated, Rukia was for it. "Umm, sounds good!" she said with some forced enthusiasm for Inoue's sake before leaving the bathroom and walking toward the door. Inoue followed, opened the door for her, and told her to be safe before Rukia left and the door was shut.

The air was a little brisk, but Rukia didn't mind. She enjoyed the coolness. It soothed her, surprisingly. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that her zanpakuto was an ice-type. Rukia let out a huff and smiled to herself. Tomorrow would be a good day.

In about ten minutes, she was back at Ichigo's house. She hopped onto the ledge of Ichigo's window with nimbleness and slid the pane open, knowing that he was he was in there. "Ichigo, you really should think about locking your window. It's not safe at night," she announced casually as she jumped down into the room.

Rina closed the bathroom door as soon as the two girls had left. She went back into her gigai and changed into the clothes that Orihime had given her. The shirt was definitely baggy. Of course, you couldn't expect everyone to have a set of clothes to fit anyone in size.

She walked out of the bathroom and found Orihime walking back from the door. She was a bit nervous about staying there. It was a ccompletely different world to begin with. Now she had to stay at an acquaintance's house. She did seem to be trustworthy at the least. "Thank you so much for letting me stay here. I'm glad we have friends here in this world."

Ichigo looked up with an annoyed look. Even Rukia of all people! "I wouldn't worry about it if anyone had manners and used the front door." He had the spontaneous attacks from his dad and training to be a skilled Shinigami. Should he have to worry?

Hygienic Genius

SaffireNinja

Himura walked up to Orihime and thanked her for the clothes. "Of course! Kurosaki-kun and I have been friends for a long time. A friend of his is a friend of mine!" Orihime responded cheerfully, as usual. "Now how about we relax and get you acquainted with the television!" she suggested and walked toward the television. She sat at the traditional floor table on a pink pillow and motioned for Rina to sit on the matching pillow beside her.

For the rest of the night until they went to bed, Orihime flipped through channels and stopped when Rina saw something interesting or had a question. It was a good time, and Rina seemed to be very curious. After two or three hours passed, they decided to call it a night. Orihime laid out a makeshift bed for Rina on the floor, across from her own with a few feet in between. They said their good nights, though it took a while for Orihime to tire her mind out and fall asleep.

. . . .

Rukia smirked at Ichigo and crossed her arms. "Ah, but do crooks ever have manners? I think not!" she said matter-of-factly. She was just teasing him, anyway.

When she sat down on the edge of his bed, she calmed down and said more thoughtfully, "It's good to be careful these days, Ichigo. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to you." Her gaze became distant as she stared at her small feet. Ichigo was a very strong young man, but that could only go so far. He was still so young and prone to carelessness. She hoped that he lived a long life in this world, and she'd protect him for as long as she was able.

Ruthless Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Nariana
SaffireNinja

Himura walked up to Orihime and thanked her for the clothes. "Of course! Kurosaki-kun and I have been friends for a long time. A friend of his is a friend of mine!" Orihime responded cheerfully, as usual. "Now how about we relax and get you acquainted with the television!" she suggested and walked toward the television. She sat at the traditional floor table on a pink pillow and motioned for Rina to sit on the matching pillow beside her.

For the rest of the night until they went to bed, Orihime flipped through channels and stopped when Rina saw something interesting or had a question. It was a good time, and Rina seemed to be very curious. After two or three hours passed, they decided to call it a night. Orihime laid out a makeshift bed for Rina on the floor, across from her own with a few feet in between. They said their good nights, though it took a while for Orihime to tire her mind out and fall asleep.

. . . .

Rukia smirked at Ichigo and crossed her arms. "Ah, but do crooks ever have manners? I think not!" she said matter-of-factly. She was just teasing him, anyway.

When she sat down on the edge of his bed, she calmed down and said more thoughtfully, "It's good to be careful these days, Ichigo. I wouldn't want anything bad happening to you." Her gaze became distant as she stared at her small feet. Ichigo was a very strong young man, but that could only go so far. He was still so young and prone to carelessness. She hoped that he lived a long life in this world, and she'd protect him for as long as she was able.

The television was something strange. Of course, knowing how it worked exactly would help a lot. Rina fell asleep quickly and didn't have a problem staying asleep. Though, she kept dreaming. All of the dreams were different but were slightly connected.

She woke up not long after the sun began to rise. Since Orihime was still asleep, she went to watch TV. After watching her use the remote, she picked up on how to use it. She kept the volume low so she wouldn't wake up.

Ichigo shrugged. Nothing ever really happened before, so he never really worried. "I'll be fine. Not much really happens here anyway." The only thing they had to worry about were the Hollows and Arrancar. "You need to be careful too. As small as you are, someone would probably think you're easier to attack. Me and Chad have been in situations before and we had our backs. Maybe you should start walking with someone kn case of that." Typically, smaller people like Rukia, or even Rina, would look like good targets. And they couldn't use too much kido in their gigais.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff