Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Darling

Hi everyone!

Well the physical details are : I had my period 04/28-05/03 and ovulated around the 9th to the 14th, and am now 28 dpo and am roughly 2 weeks late on my period.

I am wondering if right now is an ok time to buy an HPT, or if I should continue to wait.

I have been feeling nauseas, but I'm wondering if its all from stress (I get overwhelmed easily, and my body is sensitive to these things) but today I found my nipples to be much larger and darker than before.

Conservative Capitalist

Yes, you're pregnant.

Hilarious Prophet

Senator Gynecologist
Yes, you're pregnant.
I hope it's a girl.

Conservative Capitalist

Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Yes, you're pregnant.
I hope it's a girl.
I hope it's a Republican.

Hilarious Prophet

Senator Gynecologist
Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Yes, you're pregnant.
I hope it's a girl.
Libertarians are cooler.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Why do people think they're going to get sound medical advice here?

Contact a doctor. Run on down to your local Planned Parenthood. Or better yet, look on a reputable website like WebMD to see how soon you can take a home pregnancy test.

Aged Codger

why would you wait theyre like $5

You are late on your period. It isn't too early to test. Other than blood tests, home pregnancy tests are the same used by doctors.

Conservative Capitalist

Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Yes, you're pregnant.
I hope it's a girl.
Libertarians are cooler.
Yeah, cooler than the green party. But Republicans are cooler than Libertarians.

Benevolent Smoker

Robot Giny
Why do people think they're going to get sound medical advice here?

I'll be honest. If my arm was chopped off and I stopped the bleeding the first thing I would do is make a topic about it asking for your wonderful advice.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

If you want to be a cheapo then just go to the dollar store. They work with the same efficiency as those expensive $20 ones.

Sometimes I like to buy a s**t ton of them even though I know I'm not pregnant just so I can pee in a cup and use the dropper to pretend I'm some science person.
...I know..I have no life emo

Dapper Darling

I've already contacted my doctor, he told me to not get blood work until the end of my next potential menstrual cycle.

I have already bought my pregnancy tests, but I'm just wondering when is the best time to pee on them so you don't waste one from doing it to early.

Big Member

Senator Gynecologist
Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Jacque De Molay
Senator Gynecologist
Yes, you're pregnant.
I hope it's a girl.
Libertarians are cooler.
Yeah, cooler than the green party. But Republicans are cooler than Libertarians.

I hope shes a prostitute so I can meet her in 18 years

Dapper Darling

Salmenella
If you want to be a cheapo then just go to the dollar store. They work with the same efficiency as those expensive $20 ones.

Sometimes I like to buy a s**t ton of them even though I know I'm not pregnant just so I can pee in a cup and use the dropper to pretend I'm some science person.
...I know..I have no life emo

I wanted to try one cause its really cheap, but I'm just so nervous for the results!

I think I keep making excuses emotion_donotwant

Girl you're braver than me, with my luck I'd wanna do that and get a false positive then freak the ******** out .__.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff