Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
A Bleach themed 1v1 between J3T and I to practice. Because I'm terrible lol.
Negative J3T
Here ya go razz post ya profile. I wanna see it :3

My profile-

Name: Elemire Oreana Sinaithdu

Nicknames: Dusk or Elly (though it annoys her)

Squad: ex-12

Hair Colour: white base with black highlights

Eye Colour: a pale sage colour

Hollow Mask: A basic shaped mask with a green starburst pattern originating from her left eye.

Height: 6' even

Weight: 164 pounds

Appearance: her white hair is mostly strait and flows all the down to her hips. Her skin is a light olive colour. Her eyes are pale sage and half closed most the times from uninterest in the world around her.

Reiatsu Color: A greenish dark gray colour.

Family: none.

Personality: She's a pretty quiet person, who tries to make everyone she knows think shes happy even though she's sad and brooding a lot so they don't worry. She is generally a non confrontational person, and is vary rational. She tries to think through and solve problems rationaly and fairly for everyone without letting hers or others emotions cloud the solution.

Likes: warmth, the people she cares about, dark, wind, tea, and ramen, calm

Dislikes: humidity, coffee, feeling alone, bright light, people who think they're better than everyone else, and people you are set in their mind and refuse to take into account another perspective or new ideas

Biography: Dusk died and entered the SS at a very young age and found her zanpokuto quickly gaining admission into the academy. After rising to the rank of 4th seat for squad 12, she reconized the presence of her hollow side. Allowing herself to be discharged from the Gotei 13, she fled into the desert of Eternal Night to conqueor her hollow, self banishing herself from the SS. After many years of being alone, doing nothing but fighting hollows training herself, her inner world became dark, and she secluded herself from other beings hiding in the sand.

Zanpakuto's Name: Xennoth Shii

Sealed Description: Her sheathe is made of pure ebony with oynx inlaid along both sides and circling the top, the handle is black, red ribbon, and oynx stones. The guard is made of ebony and is in a giant lotus, and inside the lotus is a winding vine pattern.

Zanpakuto Spirit: A chimera. The head of a great leopard, the body of a dire wolf, the wings of a roc, and the tail and eyes of a scorpion.

Inner World: Dusk's inner world is a vast island dotted ocean under a starry twilight sky. The sky has a sun whose last fingers of light are stretching across the sky. Higher up in the sky, there a full red moon, and a blue-ish moon that goes through normal phases as her power and mood changes. Behind the sky, on the other side of the receeding sun, there are lots of tiny stars, nebulas, and sun dotting the sky most prominately, the constellation Sagitarrius. The water is calm, clear, and slightly warm, reflecting the stars and moons across the water inbetween the tiny black sand dune islands. Under the water, the sea bed is full of flowing hills, vallys, chasms, mountains, crevices and spikes, plateau's and lava rivers. Across the sea bed, away from the lava rivers, the ground is covered in every type of flower, fern, tree, bush, vine, and any other plant life, with a few small clearings dotted about.

Shikai: yesh

Release Command: Roar Victoriously Xennoth Shii!

Shikai Released Appearance: Two chained weapons, one is a furigamshi (like the death whisper item here on gaia) the other end is a long pole covered in spikes and blades circling both ends, that im going to refeer to as either pole, or sho'ceed

Shikai Abilities: she knows 'em all as she's been training for years.
1: Shii-ho Lodier--a long beam with a similar composition to a cero that's fired from either end of the pole.
2:Xennoth Celeer--the furigamshi splits into six blades and little spikes spiked in paralisis posion cover the edges of the blades.

Bankai: no

Bankai Description: no

Bankai Abilities: no

Abilities/Special Training: she learned the hollow's sonido being around them for so long, but also knows shun-po if she has to use it.
xxxxxName: Razor
xxxxxNickname(s): NONE
xxxxxEye Color:Light blue
xxxxxHair Color: greyish White
xxxxxHeight: 6'1
xxxxxWeight: 194
xxxxxBody Type: athletic
xxxxxLikes: Women, chocolate, animals, rain, fire, feathers, poetry, respect, music, and running
xxxxxDislikes biggrin isrespect to women, senseless violence, unnecessary casulties.
xxxxxPersonality: Out of combat, he is very straightforward and respectful. Will not call you out, but will remind you of your stupidity if necessary. Rarely has a taste for disrespect and respects all life to the best of his ability and every ones' opinions. Now in battle, he is smart, calculating and a natural strategist. Push him to the edge and he will get to the point he don't give a damn about your life and do all he can to make you pay.
xxxxxTheme Song(s): Mars from the Planets; Fantasia in G by Timothy Mahr, Knives and pens by Black viel brides

xxxxxUsual Attire: refer to pic
xxxxxTattoos / Markings / Piercings: in ear and tribal marks on his face
xxxxxReiatsu Color: blue

xxxxxBiography: My name is Razor. I use the be the chief of the Machismo Indians from the Island of Saigon. It's 400 miles east from the horn of Africa.
Though, that was before I joined my ancestors in death here,but I am still confused on what's going on here. Not as much confused, but still confused. However, it's rude of me to talk so much about myself especially in the presence off a woman. in my village, unless you held certain authority, men are not allowed to look at women straight in the eye and they must talk through a host woman in order to talk to another woman. In my culture, women are glorified and dominate. . Even though I was chief, I still was subordinate to the Queen of the tribe. Personally, it's how I became calm. Men are violent people. I won't lie. I use to think battling and war was all that could bring peace. However, my old queen taught me peace and virtue help. We all just want our self interest.That's the difference between a good leader and a great leader

xxxxxSquad:12
xxxxxRank:2nd lieutenant
xxxxxSquad Ability: Item Creation

xxxxxSpirit Weapon Sealed Appearance: Cross made of metallic feathers thats burned onto the bottom of his wrist.
xxxxxSealed Weapon Position: on his wrist

Geist Waffe
xxxxxIncantation: tingle
xxxxxInstant Effect: None
xxxxxPhysical Change: bow: http://knighttheshadowwolf.deviantart.com/art/Roice-s-double-bladed-katana-334637533
the arrows: http://fashionnaction.blogspot.com/2012/09/epic-elegant-fantasy-tech-composite-bow.html
xxxxxGeist Waffe Power: Razor can fire arrows (up to 5 at a time) When the arrows hit a target on an enemy, the vibrations target the inner body, working the muscle. If hit by these arrows, the vibrations would target the muscles and cause them to become numb first, then begin to tingle and ache in a painful manner - much like the feeling one gets when their foot falls asleep. It would interfere with how the nerves react to the body and therefore make it extremely hard to move that limb. This painful numbing sensation lasts for 2 posts at a time, per hit."

Geist Waffe Two
xxxxxRelease Type razz rogressive
xxxxxIncantation: quake
xxxxxGeist Waffe Power: "The power of his shikai is increased and on top of the power he has to make an area numb, Razor is able to shoot arrows that now make vibrations in the air that can feel like an invisible 2.5 earth quake on the rictor scale. Razor can only shoot one of these at a time, but if you are hit with one once again, it targets the area or limb it hit, and causes it to go painfully numb. But this time also, more aggressively. It effects a larger areaThe vibrations are stronger so it targets more internally then just the muscle. The vibrations go beyond that and have the ability to severely rattle a bone painfully, potentially pulling it from its place or a socket, and whatever blood cells have a very strong possibility of rupturing, which in turn, could rupture the vein they are in. The result would end up like this: (Insert url link to a broken blood vessel under the skin search here).

Imperfect Vollständig
xxxxxRelease Type: O.O SOUND
xxxxxIncantation: Just die
xxxxxInstant Effect: A sudden bolt of lightning strikes
xxxxxPhysical Change: bow: http://knighttheshadowwolf.deviantart.com/art/Roice-s-double-bladed-katana-334637533
the arrows: http://fashionnaction.blogspot.com/2012/09/epic-elegant-fantasy-tech-composite-bow.html
xxxxxBankai Power:Razor can fire arrows (up to 10 at a time) which releases infrasound wave frequencies up to 350dB upon contact. The more arrows he shoot, the lower the frequency. So basically to shoot a 350dB arrow, only one can be shot. The frequency isn't emitted until it hits a something. The problem and backdrop is that the arrow could be released near Razor if something hits the tip, therefore causing the effects to turn on him. When the arrow hits a person it takes on the effect fitting to the amount of sound. The effects of infra sound on the bodies depends on the frequency but the basic idea is this. "Infrasound at 110-130 dB would cause intestinal pain and severe nausea. Extreme levels of annoyance or distraction would result from minutes of exposure to levels 90 to 120 dB at low frequencies (5 to 200Hz), strong physical trauma and damage to tissues at 140-150 dB, and instantaneous blastwave type trauma at above 170. At low frequencies resonance’s in the body would cause hemorrhage and spasms; in the mid-audio range (0.5-2.5 kHz) resonance’s in the air cavities of the body would cause nerve irritation, tissue trauma and heating; high audio and ultrasound frequencies (5 to 30 kHz) would cause heating up to lethal body temperatures, tissue burns, and dehydration; and at high frequencies or with short pulses, bubbles would form from cavitation and micro-lesions in tissue would evolve."

xxxxxxxxxx titanium alloy Tomahawk x2
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx-Dashing
xxxxx-Hirenkyaku - Flash Step
xxxxx-Air Walk
xxxxx-Air Skate
xxxxx-Seele Blitz - Soul Flash
xxxxx-Blitz Bewegung - Flash Movement
xxxxx-Over The Top

Ginto~
xxxxx20% 1. Vibro Ball
xxxxx20% 2. Forced Strike
xxxxx20% 3. Gravity Pulse
xxxxx20% 5. Sun Beam
xxxxx20% 6. Pulse Grenade
xxxxx20% 8. Barrier
xxxxx35% 9. Quick Strike
xxxxx35% 13. Disruption
xxxxx50% 18. Decay
xxxxx50% 19. Anti Light

Blut~
xxxxx20% 4. Blut Immunis
xxxxx35% 7. Blut Musculo
xxxxx50% 9. Blut Vene

Seele Schneider~
xxxxx20% 1. Soul Arrow
xxxxx20% 2. Soul Blade
xxxxx35% 4. Triple Shot
BSPBleach
Negative J3T

My profile-

ur go

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Negative J3T
BSPBleach
Negative J3T

My profile-

ur go

sorry razz though your profile makes mine look like s**t >.>
BSPBleach
Negative J3T
BSPBleach
Negative J3T

My profile-

ur go

sorry razz though your profile makes mine look like s**t >.>

nahs. you're si fine :3 lol. You post first and i'll respond. be prepared. I will not hold back my dear Bb

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dusk paused on her patrol of the upper sands, resting on a random rock. She often patrolled the sands to watch out for possible threatening hollows and eliminating them before they become so. She rested her hand upon Xennoth Shii, feeling the blade purr at the possible fight to come as she scanned the scattered hollow below.

Negative J3T
nahs. you're si fine :3 lol. You post first and i'll respond. be prepared. I will not hold back my dear Bb
*sobs* (sorry its short....)
BSPBleach
)

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razor sighed as he looked at his target. "A person name Dusk? fine" Razor stated. With his natural obedience do to his Machismo tribe traditions, he smiled as he went after this Dusk person. Making it to the area where his target was, Razor appeared below and smiled. "Prepare for death. Don't hate me" Razor simply stated as he smiled. "TINGLE!" Razor stated as his bow appeared before him and pulled the reshi string back, "Take this" Razor stated as 5 arrows launched at Dusk.

OCC: k

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If red ,is blue, then death means a new life

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dusk looked up at the newcomer, her only reaction to his appearance being the drawing of her zanpaktou. Brushing aside the questions that came to mind about this man and why he is attacking her, she used a sonido to avoid the missiles that were flying towards her, appearing again behind this man.
"Roar victoriously, Xennoth Shii!" she hissed already launching the transforming zanpaktou at her assailant holding nothing but its chain as both the solidifying pieces of her shikai fell towards him, the blades of her furigamshi, and the spikes of the sho'ceed gleaming in the eternal moonlight.
Negative J3T
BSPBleach
)

User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razor sighed as the target disappeared. Probably behind him, but he wasn't going to give that a chance. When she moved, he used over the top, propelling him from his spot and into the air in enough time and force to dodge her zanpakutou. With the second part of the agility, he was pushed down by a force. As he went down, he shot 3 more arrows for her. He was going to keep a long range. It seemed her zanpakutou was chain type. She would need to get close to harm him so staying away was a proof thought. Analyzing the situation, he had many options he could of done. He could of took the attack and used the pulse grenade, but he didn't know what exactly he was going to meet on the other side. Plus, what level wass this opponent? Wouldn't it be horrible if he went to his Vollstandig, the quincy bankai and went for the kill? Or was he to bring her back alive? Luckily wasn't Rey. he would of violated her probably (lol). Either way, he waited to see how his attack would fair as he was descending

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Dusk wasn't surprised her opponent avoided her attack so easily, but was disappointed as she side stepped the new volley, pulling her zanpoktou towards her again.
"I'm sure i'll regret asking, but do you have something besides arrows? This is uneventful." She asked wielding a shikai in both hands. She raised her sho'ceed above her head and twirled it in alternating circles, "Shii-ho Lodier" she whispered as the cero like beam started shooting out from either end the spinning sho'ceed warping the beam in deadly arcs out around her.

Negative J3T
BSPBleach
)

User Image

Razor looked as his target missed. Looking at the woman, he saw her whisk her chain above her and releasing beams. "ShiII" Razor stated as he suddenly flashed to his left, getting out the way and went for Dusk, charging at her. Bringing another arrow to charge, he looked at her. "Uneventful. Come here" Rey stated before he suddently disappeared, leaving an afterimage in his place before appearing behind her and releasing the arrow. It was teh Blitz Bewegung technique. Flash Movement. A nice technique.

Rin Helios's Husband

Shameless Genius

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
(Damnit J lol somtimes you can be confusing, who ever heard of a quincy rocking the vice captain seat of any squad? XD anyway just lettings you guys know I is watching, and that I think she has found the advantage...)

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Negative J3T
oh really? o.O news to me xD

"Nice trick." she said side stepping the next arrow. "Does this mean arrows is all you can do? Sad." she said throwing the furigamshi in a spinning arc at him, using a sonido to jump behind him slashing down at him with the sho'ceed.
'Excellent. You can fight a real opponent.' her zanpoktou hummed happily.
'Shut up and let me fight.' she thought back, her hand ready to throw a bala at her opponent should he dodge both attacks.
BSPBleach
ohhhh, thanks for getting close
azor smiled as he noticed that his target again slipped through his attacks. It was fine though. In retrospective if wasnt for,the bosily toll, he could easily just agility the ******** out of her. He did wonder could she air walk and fight in the air. That would be enticing to his taste. Anyhows, looking at his target slip and charging at him, Razor went and used one of his gintos. Vibrating particles, Razor cut it close by dropping the pulse grenade where he was and using shunpo to move forward. With the shunpo, the arc attack be dodged cause he would be going under the arc at its highest point but the slash to his back did connect as he moved. As he moved, the grenade would go off, sending a violent explosion
for Dusk. Being a good distance away, Razor unloaded a soul arrow for Dusk hoping her full attentiom was on the grenade, if she knew about that.

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Negative J3T
no problem. quincy......

Dusk smiled as she felt the sho'ceed hit home and moved her hand to launch the forming bala at him when she noticed something in the sand after some fancy foot work. Not taking the time to admire the speed, she used a sonido to move towards her attacker relying on the fact he wouldn't hurt himself. Stopping, she saw the arrow coming at her and tried to side step it, but was too close and only managed to keep it as a minor wound to her side.
'Good job....running into an arrow is the first step to victory.'
'Maybe it is.' she replied using the proximity to launch a weak, but near instant bala at him to herd backwards into the furigamshi she just sent swinging around behind him. Up would be his safest option, and she was okay with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff