dont care for it 0.46428571428571 46.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
*spoiler*
i was an avid watcher in the beginning of the series but stopped in the last season. saw the finale tonight, and i was a bit disappointed. yes i was team ricky, but even if they weren't ending up together they could've had a better ending. i dont know that's just my two cents. what's yours?

Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm a little ticked off about it to be 100% honest. At the end of the day the only ones who actually ended up better off and smart was Adrian and Grace. Out of everyone those were the only two I was happy with the ending of their story, everyone else pissed me off.

*EDIT/// Sorry I stopped watching the show up until like 2 episodes ago so I could catch the finale and I was not happy lol.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmorLunae
I'm a little ticked off about it to be 100% honest. At the end of the day the only ones who actually ended up better off and smart was Adrian and Grace. Out of everyone those were the only two I was happy with the ending of their story, everyone else pissed me off.

*EDIT/// Sorry I stopped watching the show up until like 2 episodes ago so I could catch the finale and I was not happy lol.

the finale was the only episode i saw of the last season, i just wanted to see how they ended up, but i agree Grace and Adrian were the only two who kind of grew up. Yeah Amy chose to live her life and sure it was a mature decision, but how do you not have the main characters end up together?

Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xox_kira_xox
AmorLunae

the finale was the only episode i saw of the last season, i just wanted to see how they ended up, but i agree Grace and Adrian were the only two who kind of grew up. Yeah Amy chose to live her life and sure it was a mature decision, but how do you not have the main characters end up together?

(Lol I over think almost everything so fair warning I will probably talk like they are real people. And no I myself am not a teenage mother.)

Because you're able to infer from the that the fight ended that Amy really is in love with Ben, and while I do agree with the fact that she should be with someone who makes her happy I disagree with the whole idea of Amy and Ben.

Anne's cheering Amy along was a terrible thing. Amy's son will probably end up loathing Amy for what she did to his father and him, John will most likely grow up and see it as abandonment. And I can only imagine what John will think of girls should he ever hear Amy and Ricky and Ben and Adrian's story. That kid will be more messed up than any of them are.

I'm too logical a thinker for shows like that but just how it ended was ridiculous. If you are a teenage mother you do what is best for your child, and no, running off to college in New York and leaving him with his father is not what is best for any child. A child needs a motherly figure in his life (more than every three or so weekends), and leaving John with a father who barely has time for himself was selfish of Amy.

IMO the only person who turned out to be an awesome parent throughout the entirety of the show was Ricky.

(And just so it is made clear by mother figure I include any mother figure, male or female, as long as it has the qualities of a mother. And yes fathers can be both but it is beyond hard to do everything Ricky has been handed.)

I just like to cover all of my bases lol. I've been in several nice discussions and then I get attacked all of a sudden.

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
AmorLunae
xox_kira_xox
AmorLunae

(Lol I over think almost everything so fair warning I will probably talk like they are real people. And no I myself am not a teenage mother.)

Because you're able to infer from the that the fight ended that Amy really is in love with Ben, and while I do agree with the fact that she should be with someone who makes her happy I disagree with the whole idea of Amy and Ben.

Anne's cheering Amy along was a terrible thing. Amy's son will probably end up loathing Amy for what she did to his father and him, John will most likely grow up and see it as abandonment. And I can only imagine what John will think of girls should he ever hear Amy and Ricky and Ben and Adrian's story. That kid will be more messed up than any of them are.

I'm too logical a thinker for shows like that but just how it ended was ridiculous. If you are a teenage mother you do what is best for your child, and no, running off to college in New York and leaving him with his father is not what is best for any child. A child needs a motherly figure in his life (more than every three or so weekends), and leaving John with a father who barely has time for himself was selfish of Amy.

IMO the only person who turned out to be an awesome parent throughout the entirety of the show was Ricky.

(And just so it is made clear by mother figure I include any mother figure, male or female, as long as it has the qualities of a mother. And yes fathers can be both but it is beyond hard to do everything Ricky has been handed.)

I just like to cover all of my bases lol. I've been in several nice discussions and then I get attacked all of a sudden.

Ricky is the better parent and she will most likely not find anyone better than he was and would care for John as much as he does. Therapy goes without saying for just about everyone in the show. I don't know anyone with crazier drama. I just think they could have ended on a more positive note.

Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xox_kira_xox
AmorLunae
xox_kira_xox
AmorLunae

Ricky is the better parent and she will most likely not find anyone better than he was and would care for John as much as he does. Therapy goes without saying for just about everyone in the show. I don't know anyone with crazier drama. I just think they could have ended on a more positive note.

agreed 3nodding
I'm glad amy and ricky didn't end up together. I never really liked them together. I liked Grace's ending for sure, and I'm glad Amy moved to New York to chase her dreams. Having a baby shouldn't tie you down and force you to get married and none of them should be engaged right out of high school.

Bashful Bloodsucker

Ugh, I just finished watching the series finale. I'm happy that neither Grace or Amy got married right out of highschool, but the way it ended felt like there would be more. It didn't feel like the end of a tv show. It felt like the end of a season.

This last half of the season just dragged on. There was a lot of drama, but not really much going on. It was like a comic book. All this drama and by the end of an episode, I'd realize nothing was really accomplished. I love the show, but I would have liked this last season more if the ending wasn't so rushed and some of the issues were resolved sooner. Like Amy and Ricky. That could have happened at the end of the previous episode and there could have been more time for everyone's resolutions this episode.

Timid Genius

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
Glad that show is gone. It's the epitome if terrible writing and acting.
I felt like it was rushed and there was more to the story.
I was highly disappointed with the way the series ended. I mean just yeah. It really was awful. The show started to bore me half way throught but I kept watching as I wanted to know what was going to happen. HONESTLY, the only thing that I will forever remember was Adrian and Ben finding out about the Still born and how that whole last 10 minutes of that episode was played out. Really, I bawled like a baby. I honestly never thought I would sob that much but that episode, the last 10 minutes just ate at me,
i could stand what happen at the end when she kept entering and exiting i wanted her to stay like thats your kid your future scream stay

Nimble Nymph

19,750 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
I was glad that Ricky and Amy did not marry. I can't stand her. I don't know how I made it through the series! LOL It was one of those shows I watched when there was nothing else new to watch.

I think Ricky deserves a better person. And I don't think Amy and Ben should end up together either because I hate Ben more than Amy. He's a ridiculous person. I don't have much of an opinion about the other characters. I liked Amy's dad, glad he was able to finally be happy.

Anyway, the show is finally over.

Excitable Bookworm

I was extremely disappointed with the finale. I expected so much more out of Amy. I think they really messed up. They should've had the main character end up with someone. I think in the end she should've stayed with Ricky....not only that but she just left John. I feel like they should have some kind of reunion episode in about ten years to show what happened after all of this.

Timid Dabbler

It was all flashbacks.

I absolutely hated that. Granted, I never watched Secret Life for it's stellar acting, but that ending wasn't so much an ending as it was let's throw in a bunch of flash-backs, break up two of the couples without really delving too much into it, bring back another, and all is well apparently.

I get that they were cancelled a season early but cripes man. Give me an actual ending, not something totally half-assed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff