• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

I'll get to That Somewhere Someday. I Only Hope You'll be ThereHELLO

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image
                                                      Trilyuanna buried her face into his chest; listening to sweet words and his soothing voice. Her heart raced in her ears as she tried to fathom what had just occurred. All the things her father ever told her. All those stories she had once read and the stories she was later told… they contradicted eachother. But what daughter would not listen to her father; the king of the land. She was like a dog; dragged around on a tight leash. Fed lies, and awful stories. She felt his touch on her cheek and she held to him harder, knowing that here in his arms she felt safe. Bound to something real and true. The world was not as she had imagined. Just simple canopies and beautiful coral reefs. It was filled with horror and more beasts than her mind could handle. It felt as if a wall had protected her from the world, one had. A huge fortress of bricks and people keeping her from this world that now crashed down upon her. I will always need you most. she whispered her eyes moving up to him. His hand rubbing her back reminded her of her mother. How she would always sooth the young princess with the light touch.

Lifted into his arms she held tight to him. Her eyes looked down to the deck at the beast that had attacked her. Her eyes shifting through the crowed of men. Some injured, bite marks seep in their flesh. A few seemed or beat up than others. Some got out unscathed. Or had a minor scratch or two. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he picked her up. She held to him starting up to the Captain who order his crew to work as he headed towards the doctor.

As the doctor worked on her arm, she ordered him to stop and look after Jayden first., but he ignored her protest as did Jayden who encouraged the medic to finish tending to her arm. She sat there in a pout, not happy that would not take care, but happy that he put her before himself. A behavoir no man had ever shown her. She started to her arm. She hadn’t realized the Siren had bitten into his leg. Her blue orbs glancing back to the blood that pooled on the floor. She was pulled back as she was told to drink a strange liquid and she did without objection, coughing a little from the foul taste it held.

For a while, it was just her and the medic. She assisted him in tending to those wounded, unware that Jayden worked injured on the deck. She knew he had left, wanting her to stay put. Not that she would ever listen. But there were too many hurt for one medic to care for. And by the time the men were helped and fixed. Jayden made his way in to tend for himself. She looked at him mortified. Moving to his side as he fixed his own wounds. You’re a real idiot, you know that right. she looked to the wound her cared for. The jagged cut skin deep gashes just underneath. He pulled her close and she looked up to him. You know I never listen. she told him, closing her eyes as his lips met her forehead… But, I’m glad I didn’t. her fingers wrapped into his shirt. The other lifting and resting on his cheek. She had him to show for her disobedience. Still alive. Still here.

He left her side for only a moment, to climb his way on the table and announce they were to have a huge celebration in honouring those who died and those who still lived. Her eye brows knit. Those who died. Honour those who died… that seemed like a strange notion. Those who died in battle in Trilyuana’s kingdom died because they were weak useless and unfit to live another day. She always thought it horrible at first but grew accustom to know that soldiers lives were meant to fight. Only to be honoured for their victory, for coming back alive. Not dying in battle… but maybe… this was also something her mind needed to fix. Maybe that was wrong. For all they did and the lives they lived… they too should have a right to be celebrated… yes…

Changed and ready in a light white dress with a light blue bow and a lace trim Tril stepped out to see the rise of cheer and celebration. She stepped down and made her way to the large feast that had been prepared. She smiled. She loved such a gleeful celebration such as this, even if there was a hit of sorrow laced into it. Her eyes carried to her captain, where she soon sat beside. Laughing clapping cheering and joking. She had never been allowed to partake in such parties. Only watch from a far and wish she could join in. but she wondered how merry those men really were, her fathers men. And what it was that brought their merry times. She looked over to Chris who spoke of that glorious afternoon… Her mind dewled upon it for only a moment. Heating her body and making something come alive like a sleeping dragon.
                                                      Her hand slid its way from the table, and onto Jaydens inner thigh. She smiled up to him, and then back to the crew. Acting like an innocent angel she knew, she no longer was. An aluring smile slowly slithered its way upon her sweet features. To be called innocent. Any young lady would almost love the thought, until she reached woman hood or had a man in sight; she rather not seem like a child in his presence. But this however was a fun different story. Oh I think I agree with your first mate Captain Jayden her words a sweet trance to any man’s ears. I found an inner passion for fun. her eyes starting up to him as she smile, her hand moving towards his pelvis. And I know what fun excites you. How now have I lost that innocences? She heard the crew yell that she was just being a good poppet. And Jayden had awoke the untaimed beast inside of her. She just smiled bright, kissing his jaw before whispering in her ear she was excusing herself. Her hand slipped from his being and she used it to kiss him good bye. Heading towards rear of the ship up to the deck where the deck was only lit in moon light.

She started up the stars, leaning on railing. She looked the black abyss bellow. She thought of him… closing her eyes feeling him and his touch… she loved him. Wanted to learn so much about him… this adventure was teaching her a lot about the Captain who had taken her heart. But, she needed him and for three days the fierce need had kept itself abay. But now so close. She found her chest grow hard. She touched herself lightly and moaned, her other hand slipping down between her legs. Her eyes closed and she bit her lips. Picturing his touch… her body was hot. Hot for him…A man can corrupt a woman…. Micheal would always say. …but it was more like Jayden had awakened something inside of her… a passion that could not be put out. She turned seeing Jayden standing their her eyes wide and she flushed with pure embracement. Her hands instantly flew behind her back and she started to the floor and then to the moon. I’m happy to be with you. On this boat. With this crew. She told him. less he believed she would be safe somewhere else. I don’t ever wish to be a part from you. her eyes finally found there way to his and she smiled. I love you…. And I’ve never truly loved another… but I love you. her eyes fell away…. A smile tugged on her lips. Am I such a devil? her eyes fell back to him.
                                                      misty97

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

User Image

Hearing her call him an idiot Jayden couldn’t help but give a hearty laugh as he rubbed her side and smiled. Oh how he loved her so much. “That I do my love” he said with a smile as he gave her a gentle kiss. Feeling her hand, he gently nuzzled her hand as he stared at her with eyes that only held love. Eyes that he had shown no other women. After all, this was a look that only the lady who stole his heart could receive. And that was that Tril was. Tril was his lady, his heart. She was a thief whom had ran away with it the minute she had set her daring eyes on him. And how he loved her. He was so glad that she was in his life.

As they were celebrating, Jayden knew that they were all enjoying themselves. Their ship was filled with laughter and happiness. But then when she said that he chuckled more and stared at her. Hearing all the crews jests he laughed and shook his head. He was more than pleased at what was going on. “Well…it wasn’t me who came in wanting more” he said with a laugh before he breathed in her ear gently. “I’m not the one who begged for a good pounding or two” he teased. But those words were something only she could hear. After all, that information wasn’t what the others needed to know. They didn’t need to know that Tril had been begging to get a punishment. A good pounding. They didn’t need to see that lustful look in her eyes. They didn’t need to hear the sweet sounds that left her lips when Jayden pleased her. Those were all of his secrets that only he could know.

He watched as Tril left giving her some time before he stood up when he say her lean back against the rail. “I must go check on the Princess” he whispered as he shot a wink at his men. Slipping his hands into his pockets he walked quietly up to Tril. And apparently the woman hadn’t noticed his presence either. But he only knew why when he heard the moan and saw what her hand was doing. Was she touching herself? Oh goodness, she desired it so bad didn’t she? But when she turned he couldn’t help but chuckle softly as he looked at her. “And I love you too” he said with a smile before he heard her. Laughing more he leaned down and kissed her neck. “Only when it comes to text my love. I don’t think you have a craving that can be filled. Although…I didn’t expect you to touch yourself on the deck where the crew can see you. You must be getting adventurous” he chuckled.

But he didn’t intend on letting her go. No he wanted to get Tril back for their previously heated pairing before. He wanted to see how she did when she could not make a sound. So he moved them in a way that ensured the crew could not see whatever they were doing. “Lets say we have some fun baby” he breathed in her ear as his hand snaked up her inner thigh. She had been teasing him before and Jayden didn’t plan on letting her get away.

He rubbed her inner thigh as he kissed her temples. Then he captured her lips as his hands began to rub between her legs. “Perhaps a little revenge my love” he whispered. Slowly he lowered her to the floor and grinned. He knew that she was going crazy at this point. He knew that she wanted it. And he knew that she wouldn’t say no to this. She wouldn’t let him stop at all. Chuckling the two of them began to engage in a heated kiss. Of course, soon enough the clothes began to get flying. He, of course, kept more clothing on. His shirt had been taken off, and his pants were undone. However, Tril had her underwear off and he was happily playing with her body. He slid his fingers in and moved them. He leaned over and kissed her neck with a smile. “That good Tril?” he whispered in her ear as he continued.

Pulling his fingers out he smiled and then pulled down his pants more. But just as he was about to enter he heard footsteps on the board of the ship. Hearing the person though he froze and looked up. “Excuse me I am the queen of this island. Where is your Captain?” she asked. Jayden pulled back and pulled up his pants, then he put his shirt back on and covered Tril. “I’m sorry baby…but I have to do this” he whispered softly. Then he moved up and fixed himself before he went over to the queen. “May I help you?” he asked before he saw that look in her eyes. The look like she had found something they had lost long long ago. Instantly, her hands came to stroke his face and she looked at him almost confused.

Jayden moved away and looked at her. “Do I know you?” he asked cautiously. She shook her head and shed a tear with a smile. “No. But I can assure you that you and your crew are safe here. You are now at the land of the mermaids.” she said with a smile as she stroked his face and lifted his hair up. It was weird but at the same time it was a movement that felt natural. “This is the land of the mermaids. The only place to us mermaids can come onto land. Please come to the palace. We will look after you” she said softly. “I can tell you who your parents are” she said softly as she stared at Jayden. Biting his lip he looked at his crew. “We will come in just a little bit” he said with a nod. Once everybody had been collected he held Tril’s hand and followed the lady off the ship.

Captain Smily
                                          hehe the queen his Jayden's aunt by the way~

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image
                                                      Trilyuana watched intently as Jayden moved towards her. Her body tingled as he neared, practically already feeling his touch. She loved to hear his voice. Those sweet words of “I love you.” And the wonder of know he really did. This man before her entranced her in every way. Long before his head dipped down between the crook of her neck, long before she had even fallen inlove with him… there was something about him so different than any many she head met. Who knew how to truly love a woman. Who was willing to love someone like her.

Her head moved to the side, her breath caught and she pulled close to him. It drove her insane, just a heated kiss on her neck. But it had been long since this. Three days. Okay maybe not… She was content to sleep beside him at night when he came to rest. Resting against him and knowing he was still here. But such intimacy she shivered; the tingling running down her spine and down to her depths. Feeling his breath hot against her neck her eyes looked to him. She smiled wildly. I have a deep craving for you. Is that so wrong? playing the last part down like a sweet little innocent girl. There was something in her eyes, though pure embarrassment lay upon her cheeks in a blush. I couldn’t help it though. The mere thought of you makes me head spin. her arms wrapped around his neck. Her lips lightly grazing his as she spoke. Besides,I told you. I love a good adventure. And she kissed him, feeling him walk her towards an area of the ship that was absolutely covered in darkness. Away from the moons light, but closer to the men who partied bellow; unaware of the cupping happening above.

And just what shall that –Ah. her breath hitched once more and his fingers snaked up under her dress and up her inner thigh. She felt herself heat and wished her thigh was not the pace he touched. Her body twitched. Finding herself lying against the wooden floor of the deck. For a moment her head moved to see the lights bellow. The odd bodies moving around. Wondering if they would come up the stairs towards them… but her head moved back only to feel her lips against his. Moving and meshing her hands wrapped around his neck and then she gasped.

His fingers pressed against her. Fabric getting in the way. But she was all too sensitive. The little contact made her back arch and force herself against the finger that worked her body to complete arousal. She wanted to moan let her voice out but she bit down on her lips, soon bitting her thumb. Her body working agasint her to feel the wonders he did. She closed her eyes, feeling them role back. Her legs were spread wide, and it only made it easier for him to work her. She didn’t want him to stop but she wanted to scream. She felt a tear fall down the side her her face, one hand scratching at the deck floor. He touched her at her sensitive spot and she lost it. Muffling her climax between gritted teeth a palm against her mouth. But he didn’t give her a break. Working her again, over and over again. The only way to muffle herself was forcing her lips back onto Jaydens, her fingers almost clawing into him as he made her reach another high…

Close came off their bodies, but tril was the only one nude. She watched him slip her underwear off and her body shuddered at the exposure. She felt his hand again. Skin against skin and this time he held nothing back. At first he worked her and then he entered his fingers. Bring her to another glorious high she cried and bit back. Her eyes fling upon to look back to the loud booming voices of Jaydens crew men. What if they. Her mouth opened but only hot air escaped as he slid in another and another moving them around inside of her heat. She moved on the feeling. Her mind was raw. She thought of nothing but need and pleasure. She wanted to say his name but knew that if she voiced anything it would come out as a loud cry. She whinned his head dipping into the croock of her neck. He worked another finger into her, as his words were hot against her ear. She pulled him against her body, her nails unmeaning to; scratched into his back. She couldn’t say anything. She wanted to, but she buried her face into his neck panting. Her hips moving with his motion as she went to a high again. Her head flung back and she was soon left breathless against the deck. She just wanted his full pleasure. His fingers slipping from her body as he readied to enter. And then it all stopped. This time for good.

Her head spun in a daze. She started to Jayden who listened to the voices that came below. She registered something but wasn’t sure was it was… her deeps twitched. She felt him pull back, pulling his pants back up. She looked at him lost. Extremely lost. Where was he going! Her voice picked up someone calling for Jayden. And realized something was going on down bellow. It was silent. Very silent. Her heart beat slowly her she sat up. Looking to Jayden. She felt so weak from her body being racked by pleasure. He handed Tril her dress that had been lost early into the heated passion and she slowly slipped it back onto her body. Confused by what was happening. She stood slowly. Looking at the deck that lightly shimmered in the moon light. She looked at it then realize it was from her. But, she didn’t have a thing to clean it with.

So, with an embarrassed frown she slowly moved from the spot she stood and moved towards the stairs that led to the lower deck. She leaned against the railing, her body still moved against her. Sensitive and in absolute need. She started down to a woman who looked very mesmerizing. She had a hand on Jaydens face and her lips pursed a for a moment. She talked to him, left and Jayden announced they would go with her soon.

Tril moved back to follow the woman who had come on their boat. How had she even gotten on the boat. She watched the water rise to meet her, moving down as she walked across it to the land. Her eyes were absolutely Wide. Mouth open as Jayden came to get her. She just! – And she… he said they were on the land of the mermaids and she was the Queen… there was no way…. But…. her head nodded slowly looking back to the land watching as she came back… waiting on the land for them… the walk off the boat and there was something about this land that made her… feel out of sorts. Like it was written out of a fairy tale book and magically came to life…
                                                      misty97
                                                      I thought you would want to take lead on this. If we have to do seperate posts while he talks to the queen thats okay smile

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

User Image

Hearing Trilyuana he chuckled more and then rubbed her back. For her it would be confusing, almost weird to see this happening. Although to be completely honest, this wasn’t the most normal thing ever. If anything this was beyond weird for Tril. But for Jayden it was a means of getting answers. If she really was a mermaid perhaps she could explain the weird spears. After all, they had been very close to their island when the sirens had been attacked. Moreover, he could ask her just what the sirens had meant when they were constantly muttering mermaid blood. As far as he knew, he wasn’t a mermaid. He had grown up on an island, and when he went in water his legs didn’t magically turn into a fin. So how could be a mermaid? Yet regardless, the siren had muttered it and he didn’t think such a creature was capable of lies. Rather, it seemed to spur the creature on.

“Men take supplies for the journey. Fill the canteens and take some food with us. Remember to take some form of defense” he said as he filled up his and Tril’s water and got some food for them. He slipped it into a bag and then slid his sword into his sheath before he looked at Trilyuana. “It will be fine. Don’t worry” he said. Once his men were ready he too went down to the water and got to the land. The Queen constantly looked at him with a loving look. It was an odd sensation and since he had caught these looks he would always check back at Tril. He certainly hoped she wasn’t getting jealous or anything of those likes. That would just cause more hassle. Plus he didn’t know the queen at all. He still was not sure as to why she was giving him such looks.

“All of your questions and concerns will be answered once we reach the palace. It shouldn’t be that far. But once we are there, there is plenty of refreshments and food. There will also be beds that you can sleep on. Although it does seem like you have taken care of your injuries well…so a doctor will not be needed” she said with a nod and a gentle smile before she turned and led the water. Her seafoam colored dress flowed behind her like the water. She was the epitome of grace. She moved like she was dancing. Everything she did was like a dance. It seemed as if she had entranced many of the men and why wouldn’t she? Even Jayden had to admit that she was insanely beautiful. But he had Tril so he wouldn’t have the need to follow after her like a lost puppy at all.

Upon getting to the palace, the queen smile and invited them all in. “Please sit at the tables and ease your worries and weary minds” she said as she coaxed the men to eat and relax. Once that had been done she led Jayden and Tril to a different table and sat with them. Once there she stood up. “Tonight and for however long you need, you are guests within our palace walls. I am the Queen, Aurora. If there is anything you need please tell me” she said with a smile before she sat down and gently held Jayden’s hand. “It is crazy…to think after all these years. After your mother had to go into hiding, that we would find you again” she said softly as she stroked his cheek. “Do you have any questions?” she asked as she looked between him and Tril.

At the touch on his cheek, Jayden stared at her before turning his head to look at his girlfriend. He could only hope that she would be able to deal with it and wouldn’t get upset. So he found her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. “When the sirens attacked us…we were saved. Some odd..not human weapons had harpooned them. Was that your people’s doing?” he asked as he looked at her. The Queen looked at him and nodded her head giving a small smile. “Indeed it was. We had sensed the battle going on and had seen what the sirens had been doing. We have helped other sailors but for you it was easier. We can only help once they have left the shores. Our men killed them for you. They are near impossible to defeat if you are just human. You would have to have a large amount of people which sadly you did not possess” she explained.

Jayden nodded, and then let out a sigh before he stared at Tril and leaned forward. “When…the siren had caught me, they kept saying something. They kept saying mermaids blood, mermaids blood. How is this possible…? I’m a human..I grew up on a human island and my mother as far as I knew was a human. I don’t understand” he said as he ran a hand through his shaggy hair. At this Aurora teared up and held his hand. “Because..you are a prince Jayden. Your mother was my sister. She had fallen in love with a human, a man. He happens to be the Prince of another kingdom. A kingdom with no heir. But somebody evil took over the kingdom and to protect you, your mother and father sent you away with a note. Why do you think your eyes are so blue? Or that you were able to not get entranced by the sirens.” she said with a smile as she hugged him. But Jayden’s face was completely shocked. He just looked at Tril, not sure how to process what he had just heard.

Captain Smily
                                          ~ and the truth comes out. they are supposed to go to a pool right? maybe him and Tril can find it after the dinner

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image
                                                      On land, the queen facing them, Jaydens reassurance left her instantly. The woman put tril on edge. Something about that look in her eyes caused Trilyuana to reach around and grab Jaydens arm. She held onto it and looked at the Queen who only seemed to smile at her. She didn’t like the feel of this place…. Maybe she jumped to conclusions much to quickly… but she had the right. They were just attacked by sirens, and now landed on some magical island. The islands of the Mermaids. The queen obviously one of them as she fluently moved with poise and grace. Everything she as a princes was supposed to be. And most obviously wasn’t. She could act like a princess. It was in her blood. She played the act like a beautiful play… but this.. this. She was the epitome of perfection. Her browns knit together.

Trilyuana had the small opportunity to read a few fantasy stories about mermaids and such. A while before her father had band every single. Mermaids were evil. And her concern was that they would sing Jayden and his crew into the sea. Though… those were sirens. But… weren’t mermaids like sirens. But, these creatures were beautiful. They had sweet voices and eye catching beauty that all queens would try to have. And powers beyond comprehension… Her head turned to look at the crew and their mouths gapping wide with drool slipping past their lips. The princess rolled her eyes. She was the only woman here. And it just felt like a competition. In her kingdom… beautiful women were like beautiful flowers and jewels. Bountiful and plentiful. But of course, rare beauty like trils was hard to come by with silver long hair and sky blue eyes. Sweet pink lips and lashes that seemed much to long. She had a beautiful body lean from her adventures but soft to the touch… But, before this woman.. her near 18 year old body felt like a childs. There was something about this woman, that made her seemed like a perfectly cut diamond. Not to mention the way she moved water still bugged her out. Every time she blinked, she somehow hoped she’d stop doing that and walk with feet… obviously it wasn’t going to happen.

Tril looked up to Jayden, he too looking down to her now and again. A reassuring smile. But. Tril wasn’t so sure. She was the only other woman here at this moment. Her eyes started to the palace… Home. She almost thought. Beautiful palace, with rock like pillars. Was it crystal? Sea crystal.. pearl?? Oh it was still beautiful. The jungle canopies reminded her of the lush jungle back on her island. With exotic creatures, and beautiful flowers. Her eyes wandered. She felt a tear fall from her cheek as soon as she had hoped to see her jaguar… she wiped her cheek as they walked into the palace. She listened to the queen speak once more. Was it not weird…. Ease your worries and your minds… her eyes narrowed. She didn’t feel right here. To have so many tables, enough for so many men. She even mentioned earlier that there would be enough beds for them all. They were on a deserted island okay mermaid island…But she didn’t say anything. She sat down beside her captain and still was not willing to let go of him.

In her mind, Jaydens men would be led off by beautiful women. Eaten alive… Her mind jumped from one myth to the other now. Deep jealously still running through her veins. Watching the queen stroke Jaydens cheek she couldn’t stand it anymore. She stood and something shifted in her demeanour. There was a sudden elegance in her posture. In her eyes, in her voice. The beautiful, simple dress she wore seemed to plain and common now. I am Trilyuana Harleen Venance, first princess of the Venancia Kingdom. I can give you nothing for your trouble of assisting us but a mere thank you. Her hand rested on Jaydens shoulder sitting herself back down, watching the queens gaze shift with something. She wasn’t sure what… but the queen smiled. Acknowledging her and then continued to focus on jayden. A frown came to her face., watching the woman grab onto his hand… but the words that followed the queen made her head turn. What?

Wait so.. wait what just happened. One minute this woman was making googly eyes at her captain… and was now telling him that she was his… Aunt?? Did she miss something? She had to. Because this woman was a mermaid queen. And Jayden was a pirate…

Jayden proceeded to talk, and the queen answered. All she could do was listen and finally it all came into play. Jayden… was a … Prince.!? Her eyes were wide and look to him. then the queen At first she really want to speak her mind. Tell Jayden that this beast was simply after his flesh… but… there was no denying the last two things she said… It was common in her country to have sky blue eyes. Her mother had them… but Jaydens blue were like a deep safire and… Jayden was the only one aside from her with wax not shoved into their ears…

This. This was not realistic. Even though at this point anything could happen. But her mind she had her sure that she was nothing more than a sea serpant after Jayden and his crew… no matter her tears or voice. She could act like a princess and she could act like Jaydens long lost Aunt… but when she looked into Queens safire blue hues. She couldn’t deny that they did have the same eyes… So allow me the pardon to intrude upon this moment…but… I’m lost. You are implying that Jayden is not just prince… But a Mer Prince… and furthermore he is your nephew? And the fact that jayden said the Siren continuously repeated Mermaid while eating his blood and flesh… She couldn’t wrap head around this. She was his Aunt. Jaden was a prince? He was.. half mermaid.!? Then her eyes fell to Jayden and the look on his face… she had never really asked him about his past. Or inquired about a life he might have lived. He had said once he grew up on and island, and sought the life of a pirate to rebel against Kingdom navy… but…. She put a hand on his arm. And he looked at her… what went through his mind... Jayden…? he was slowly to look to her… she wasn’t sure if this was all real or not. It seemed to crazy to be real. But, she was in love with a pirate. Head over heels in love with him... and that in itself seemed crazy. But it was true. She put a hand on his head, rubbing a hand through his hair. She tried to smile at him lightly. But. She didn’t know what to say to him… until her stomach growled. The queen turned and looked at her wide eyed. Im sorry!

Way to ruin a moment. Way to ruin a moment. Great job. Excellent! We shall prepare a feast for the return of our Prince! There was suddenly a loud cheer from balconies and halways. Sparkling dust and flowers rained from the hands of people who peered down to look at Jayden. Placing a light hand on his face the Queen stood with an elegant grace. Take your time. Come to me with any questions you may further have. It almost seemed like she had crystal tears forming in her eyes. To see you again. A grown man… Your mother would be so proud…To night you feast and rest. She turned. Leaving them. Watching as men and women who looked to be perfectly chiselled brought out food and drink. Do you want to go for a walk?

misty97

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

User Image

When Tril introduced herself he looked at her and gently blinked. He hadn’t seen her act like this since she had first gotten onto the ship. So given all of this, it was all somewhat of a shock to the male. He wasn’t used to seeing his lover act like this. But then he smiled slightly. Could it be that she felt jealous and felt the need to present herself as competition to the queen? The thought to this was just too cute. He honestly wanted to pull her into his arm and cover her in kisses. But of course he couldn’t do that here. That was something that they could only do in private or around his crew. But in front of all these other people he didn’t want to offend them. After all, what if it offended them enough to do something to them. He didn’t want to take that chance.

But when Tril sat back down he gently put his hand on her thigh and knee and gently gave it a gentle rub. He wanted her to calm down and to feel better. Giving her a smile he continued to listen to the Queen as he nodded. But at her question he glanced at her and then back at the Queen. Even though he was good with these kinds of things he still had to admit that it was a lot to deal with. He wasn’t sure just what to think of everything just yet. It was crazy. He had trouble getting his mind around everything that was going on. Before he had just been a poor fishing boy but now…now he was finding out that he instead was a prince. And a mermaid one at that. It was crazy. So when Tril called his name he turned to her with an almost confused look on his handsome face and gave her a small smile. “Yes Tril..?” he asked softly as he rubbed her thigh. He could sense her worry and didn’t want her to freak out or be so concerned. But he was caught in his own mind.

Hearing the gurgling of a stomach though, Jayden couldn’t help but let out a hearty laugh as he pulled Trilyuana even closer to him. As usual she managed to stop him from getting to lost in his thoughts and worrying himself pointless. Oh how glad she was here with him. Kissing her head softly and then her forehead. Rubbing her back he smiled happily before he pulled away a little bit and then looked at the Queen. Hearing her words he couldn’t help but flush since he was not used to getting called a Prince. Oh goodness, this would take some time for him to get used to. Or anybody else for that matter. What person would get used to that so quickly.

Feeling her soft hand on his cheek he looked up and nodded. “Thank you…” he said softly before the food came. After willing his belly and Trilyuana’s he stood up and looked at the Queen. Once getting permission he offered Trilyuana his arm. “Shall we go then my princess?” he said with a smile before he kissed her. Oh her lips were like a drug and they were the softest. Pulling away he smiled and began to walk with her, soon his arm wrapping around her waist and giving it the slight rub every so often.

Once getting out of the dining hall the two of them wandered around together, Jayden was obviously content with his lady by his side. “I’m sorry if that made you uncomfortable my love. I only hope you can deal with it for a little while. If it means finding anything out about my past and why I am different than I want to take this chance to learn. I hope you don’t mind” he whispered to her as he kissed her cheek. “But if it bothers you too much then we will leave as soon as possible. You mean more than anything to me so your happiness with always come first” he mumbled softly into her ear.

As they wandered around and eventually got outside to the palace garden Jayden couldn’t shake the feeling that he had been here before. It felt so familiar, and he could already navigate his way through the garden. How strange, it felt like going home. This wasn’t a situation he thought he would feel anywhere but the island he grew up on. And here he was, in a place he couldn’t recall from his memories, yet it felt familiar. Even the scent was similar to the one his mother smelt like. Strange…

As they continued walking, Jayden showed Trilyuana a ton of affectionate. He would rub her side and shower her in kisses. So when they reached perhaps one of the most beautiful places he had ever seen he couldn’t help but gasp. And to be honest he had this strange desire to slip of his clothes and dive into the pool. It was a strange urge. The twinkling blue waters were almost the color of his eyes, a deep sapphire blue that sparkled in the light. Towards the middle it was a lighter blue, almost an aquamarine. Just above, there was a small waterfall which made the beautiful lull of sound fill his ears.

Taking off his shirt, pants and shoes he pulled Trilyuana closer. “Lets go swimming. I’m sure it will be fine. Gut instinct. It’s usually right” he said with a laugh before he dove into the spring. Upon coming out he pushed his hair back and let out a bright smile. Man just being in this water made him feel amazing and good. Like all the hurt in his body and potential wounds were gone. It was like magic. “Tril, my love, come join me” he cooed as he gently stroked her leg. “I want to see you in the moonlight in my arms”

Captain Smily

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image
                                                      Trilyuana willed herself to eat. She tried to eat. Really. She did. The food was nothing like she had ever had before. It not only smelled enchanting but tasted memorizing. It was phenomenal; savouring ever bite. However, every time she did try and take a bit she found her eyes wandering away from the food and back to Jayden who sat in silence. He smiled now and then. She felt it electric touch… but her mind only wandered to what his might be. It took her a while to accept the fact she had fallen head over heals for a pirate. It took a lot to accept she wanted to do everything scandalous with him. It took a lot to think she held the fate of her kingdom on her shoulders… But she never had to question who she was. She knew. She was a princess, she was royality. She knew who she was, the history or most of her Kingdom… but to think that she would be told everything she knew about herself was wrong. That there was more. To one day be a pirate and the next a Prince… To be once a human… and sail into a world unknown only to discover you’re actually apart of it. It’s a different burden a different weight to bare… One she could never imagine… It left her helpless…

Tril started to her plate and frowned a little. For a growling stomach, she hadn’t really eaten much. She started to Jayden who was excusing them; caught by the kiss that she suddenly receive. Her eyes shut for that second, or half second or moment that felt like a life time. She let them flutter back open. Knowing somewhere inside of her she just wanted to be alone with him. Not that she cared too much if they were alone or not…besides… her body was still awaiting the closure of what had happened on deck…. Hmm. Yes. I’m ready. She removed the cloth from her lap. Stood and looped her arms contently around his. She hands grasped onto his muscular stature, feeling her chest press against his forearm as her head rested just bellow his shoulder. She was content in this moment. But he had something different in mind.

Her captain slipped his arm out from hers and placed it around his hip, pulling her close to his side. He gasped suddenly and laughed lightly as she leaned into his torso. She liked the closeness, the feel of his body against hers. But she wanted to be closer.

Even surrounded by beautiful gardens, scenery, ancient monuments and pillars. Under this moon light, her gaze only pulled towards him. In this place, he only seemed more enchanting. And though she couldn’t deny the thrill it would be to run around this place, the only thing she wanted to run around was him. No Jayden. We can stay for however long you need to. However long it takes for all this to be sorted out. This is important to you. So it’s important to me. I don’t want something like this to be rushed… besides… the only thing that made it uncomfortable was thinking that Your aunt was trying to steal you from me… then figuring out she was your aunt. Now that my captain is uncomfortable She looked up to him and smiled, a hand on his jaw pulling him close to kiss his tender lips. She liked this. This get away.

To be in his reach, in his grasp. After these past few days of separation. She liked to feel his touch. To feel the electric pulse that ran through her body ever time he made contact wit her. The fire that lit up on her skin when his kissed her lips or neck or cheek. The way his strong but gentle grasp guided her. The only thing she could do was slip into him, as if he were an ocean. She let him sweep her away. Returning a his kisses with her own, his touch with her own caress. At times, the only thing she could do was gaze at him in aw, and fall more in love with him as his eyes glistened at the world they walked to. He seemed ever so different in a way. How me moved through this place… how he looked at it.

And then they arrived at this spring. A spring unlike any she had seen on her island. It broke all laws of water… The deeper end was a beautiful crystal aqua, while the edges were a deep sapphire like Jaydens eyes. She stood at it, looking at it in aw. She had heard his comment but hadn’t really taken to react before realizing her love had already stripped himself of his pants and socks and was throwing his shirt to the side. Her eyes wide. He dove in. She stood there in a little shock. A slight relapse of what had happened a week ago…

Her heart beat. It beat loud like the falling water. Her body rustled like the leaves in the wind. Shaken by the sight before her. Mermaid… that’s was he was…. What they said he was…. Her teeth found her lip. Bitting it as she started at something that didn’t seem real. Jayden glistened in the water, it seemed to sparkle off of him… She felt giddy and nervous and she suddenly realized she needed him. She needed him right now. At this very moment. She got that look in her eyes. A very loving look as Jayden swam to her, his hand out stretching and touching her leg. It sent a shiver up her spine, igniting something in her once more. She sucked in a breath slow and calm. Her eyes never leaving his as her hands moved and undid the bow located at the side of dress before soon she delicately unbuttoned the side of it. There she let the straps delicately leave she shoulders one after the other before letting the fabric slips from her body. She stood in her slip, stepping into the moon and letting it catch upon her hair. Shinning a bright silvery white… She grabbed her slip, and once more did the same. Letting the silky fabric slip from her.

She stood, her body exposed in the moon light before him. There was a sweet look on her lips and in her eyes as she started to him. In love… yes with all the love she could give. She backed away and in one swift motion she dived in silently. She swam back to him under the clear water and placed a hand on his torso. Slidding her fingers up his tone abdomen before her head broke the surface. Her fingers trailed up to his shoulders and finally her sky eyes met against deep sea orbs. All the pain in her body had disappeared. Wounds disappearing. Health returning. A firing passion growing in the warmth of this water. She started at his lips. A hand moving to his jaw. In this moment... it was just Jayden and herself. She was speechless really… To really think about it all… how much she needed him… I need you… she whispered… her arms wrapping around his neck. Pulling herself closer to him. She felt his touch and shivered. Breath leaving her lips hot. Jayden… I don’t want to think about anything…just you… She closed her eyes, leaning her head against his shoulder… She felt embarrassed, to think she could say such words… even though she knew she had no modesty to care about whether someone saw or not…she lifted her head. Bringing her lips to his in need and want. She moaned into it, pulling closer to him. She wished to mesh together with him. A captain… a prince… the king of my heart… the owner of my body… I wish to be one with you.. right now.. I want to feel you… her words hot inbetween the kiss… Jayden

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

User Image

Hearing Tril the male couldn’t help but blush. And what man wouldn’t? Here was his beautiful lady begging for him to take her. Wrapping his arms around Tril’s small waist he held her close and kissed her head. “Of course my love…” he said softly as he pulled her closer to him. He pressed lips against her neck giving her gentle kiss as his hands went to move her legs around his waist. Holding her close to him he covered her in kisses and soon they were just in the beautiful spring making sweet sweet love.

When they finished he rested his head against hers and couldn’t help but laugh happily. Oh how he loved this girl so much. Kissing her lips he smiled and nuzzled her neck before he heard the rustling of the leaves. Freezing, he shielded Trilyuana’s body with his own. There was no why in hell this person was going to see his lover’s body. What if it was a male who ended up wanting his lovely lady?! There was no way in hell he was going to let that happen. He would protect her with his life and wouldn’t let a thing touch her. No this lovely lady was his. Protectively he turned to face where the sound was and held Trilyuana behind his body. “Don’t worry…I’ll protect you. I won’t let anybody hurt you or see you” he said softly.

But much to his shock the Queen came out follow by some girls. He assumed they were helping her do whatever she needed. Freezing completely he stared at her and just barely managed to utter out a few words. “W-What..? H-How long have you..? D-Did you see” he asked his face turning a bright red. Oh goodness, he had not planned on getting caught. Although, thinking back, he should have considered the fact that they could have been caught. They were in the middle of the garden and just about anybody could have walked in on them. He was completely shocked though and beyond all embarrassed. Oh goodness.

“Oh we have been here since you too began. Don’t be embarrassed though Jayden. You are just look your mother, so very open with her love with your father. Goodness, I think I caught them many times. They were always so passionate out in the open” the Queen said with a laugh before she closed her eyes and let the two of them get dressed. Jayden dressed quickly and then pulled her to his side. “We went to find you so that we could lead you to your room although we didn’t think we would see that.” she said with a laugh as she began to walk. The two girls held the towels they had just used and walked behind them. But the whole time they were just muttering to each other and glaring holes into Trilyuana’s back. However, the queen was too far ahead to hear this.

“Who does she think she is having sex with our Prince? She should just go. He is ours” they mumbled before one girl grabbed Jayden’s arm and pulled him away. “What do you want lady? Our treasure?” they asked with a pout as they clung to Jayden like he was their life line. Of course this flustered the poor pirate who only wanted his lover to be by his side. Other girls he really had no interest in what so ever. “Please do not speak like that about her. She is my love and if I am your prince then you should respect her” he said with a nod as he shook them off to hug Trilyuana to his body.

Captain Smily

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image
                                                      the princess closed her eyes, his touch caused her to shiver. Here In the light of the moon and in the warmth of this spring… something felt a little different than the times before. Here she was with him, body pressed against his. She felt hot, and some how nervous, and the feel of his skin against hers brought a blush to her face. He was hypnotic. Always able to put her under a spell. Her eyes fluttered open slowly, a trance like state in her skyblue orbs. She lifted a hand to his jaw, a sweet smile on her lips as her moved a head down; nipping at her neck.

Trill held him closer and closer to her being. This moment felt dawdling yet it moved so quick. As if eternity was on their side but time was not. His hands ran down her frame and all she could do was hold him closer. Feeling the heat of him on her abdomen… he moved fingers down her legs. She shuddered, eyes closing, lifting her legs to hug his waist. She breathed him in deeply. Every kiss, ever touch. Her heart beat loud in her chest. She whispered his name. Pleaded for him. Words of love and excitement exiting her lips. This moment was different… but as long as it was with jayden… it didn’t matter.

When he had finally left her body, tril was still left resting upon him. Her head rested in the nape of his neck. Her arms loose, dangling over his shoulders. She was tired… but she knew it would be long before they regained their energy and somehow found the passion to go again. How many times? She hadn’t even cared to the count or notice. At this point, all that matter was that Jayden was here. At her side. In her arms. She kissed his neck, knowing her own body was aligned once more in marks from him. At this point. She wasn’t sure if she just wanted to snuggle him or do it again. But of course, the out come was rather different….

A rustle in the shrubbery alerted the two that this moment was not theirs alone. Someone was there, and as much as he held no shame for what happened on the boat days prior. This was a little different. They were not safely protected by Jaydens boat, or surrounded by familiar faces. This… this was territory of different grounds. Yes Jayden was a prince, but did that mean… Well. It meant that his Aunt had come to look for him.Trilyuana felt her Jaw drop to the ground. Jayden had taken the precasion of protecting her. She had hidden herself behind him. Hoping that whomever or whatever it was would leave them be. She could feel his body tense. Knowing he might have to act at any moment. Though, she could assume by his face. He was just as shocked as she was…

Tril Looked at the queen in surprise, aw, and sheer embaresment. What was she to say? What was she to do. It was wrong to be intimate with anyone aside from your spouse until marriage. Before marriage was wrong… un allowed. And it was rather apparent that she and Jayden had done a little more than go for a nightly swim. She dropped her gaze slowly. This was treason in her country. But was it here? Would they be scolded? For tril it wasn’t really a matter of how long had she been watching. It was more embarrassing that she just had sex with her nephew, they went more than one round and it was in her garden… That just changes all perspectives doesn’t it. Yet. To her surprise the queen didn’t bat an eye lash. Informing the two that Jaydens mother was actually rather open with her affects.

Trilyuana raised a brow, before letting a very devious smile plant on her lips. She moved close to him. pressing her chest firmly against his back and snaked her hands around his Torso. Jayden was flushed. She could see it. The blush on his cheeks. His stuttered words and his eyes wide. It was cute really, how someone so cunning, someone who could do such things to her body would now be floored at what had just happened. Oh. She was tempted. Moving a hand slowly down his body towards his pelvis… She kissed his shoulder blade stopping just above his waist. Enough to torment him that she may touch him, or not… She saw us. she whispered slowly moving her fingers farther down but she stopped. Kissing his ear And everything you do to me… she gave his ear a quick nibble before swimming back to shore. The queens eyes were closed and Tril had no problem rising up out of the water to change.

At the palace there was many hire staff – all women of course- that helped her in the process of getting ready, or getting dressed if she wanted it. Or if it was forced upon her. Tril took the towel and smiled at the girl. But the only thing she received was a deadly glare. She raised an eyebrow. Stunned at the reaction. She stood for a moment. Unashamed she stood naked before the girl. Her figure was flawless. She had nothing to hide before women. It wasn’t anything Jayden had not already seen. What did annoy her, was that one of the girls had been catching a peek at him. She breathed out. Turning a head to the queen and gave her, her thanks. She turned back to Jayden. Her dress near his feet. She walked over, not in any lewd mannor… well maybe a little flirtatious. She dressed and with ease and slipped her flats back on, starting to the queen who had already turned to head back.

Jayden still stood flustered and she let out a light laugh placing a hand on his chest. Just focus on me. she whispered taking his hand as they walked. She looked up to him content. She ddint feel tired the way she had the last couple of times. Though, after a little while. She started to feel rather irritable. Her posture began to change. No longer relaxed she stood straight and true, her head held a little higher. She had glared down at the girl earlier. She had raised her head and ignored her. But now their words were becoming the music she rather not listen to. It was all stupid… well at first. The princess was used to this. She could ignore their feele words. They meant nothing to her. Foolish chatter that went away with the breeze. She had heard all comments, she grew up being looked down upon. She knew the world was a cruel place. It ridiculed her. All men saw her as nothing… and even those whose status she over powered would make many attempts to lower her. But then there was Jayden. He built her up. He opened her to be herself. The first man to ever treat her with such kindness and love… How petty…. she thought. Until he was ripped from her grasp.

Frozen and infuriated she stood before the two girls who had taken jayden from her grasp. Her heart beat hard. Her eyes wide and her fingers curled into fists. She raised a brow at their comment. Disrespect laced their tone. Defiance. Anger flared inside of her. May I remind you. His existence wasn’t present to you until hours ago. the tone bitter. One glared further at her, especially when Jayden had broken from their grasp. And back to her side. He held onto her. Holding her close but it wasn’t enough. She was distant now. The girls still willingly defied him as they spoke to him. “no. We wont. Not her.” She gritted her teeth. Her teachings coming back to her. Her father had quite literally beaten respect into her tiny body at a young age. Not afraid to show any remorse at a sign of defiance. “He is ours!” One said to her. You defy him. It was state. Cold. And malleus. She stepped away from him “You have no rights to have his love.” Tril breathed heavily… a gaze no one wished to see graced her features. It was when she grew a quiet still, that people in her kingdom learned when they should fear her or her father. It was times like these she proved why she was of Venance decent…

I don’t? By what grounds do you have to Justify our love. She watched the more timid girl step back. Trils voice had raised, not loud enough yet to catch the queens ears. The other still did not move. She looked at her sister and then back to Tril. “You are a Venancian. You are of their line.” So they knew she was royalty. This angered her further. You try my patience servant. the word was like venom. Tril disliked any who talked down upon her. Whether from her kingdom or another. Royal blood lines, and high officials were to be respected whether they deserved such respect or not. “You should be eradicated for treason! He should not love a heartless monster like you.” Her body went ridged. Heartless monster. She had been called many things… lifeless, loveless…. Never once A heartless monster. And you are nothing but a servant who knows not her place. Do not try my patience’s. Do not yell at me treason for crimes I have not yet commit. That is an offence in and of itself. I am Royalty. she took a step closer to the girl. The girl went to speak again but tril intergected. Silence. You speak when you are spoken to. A wall had begun to build back around her. And whether I am of your kingdom or not. Lay all matters aside that it is your prince who has chosen me. My title alone demands your absolute respect and obedience. “We will not bow down to you.” You speak against your prince. “You have corrupted him!” I have done nothing!- “YOU!” The girl jabbed a sharp finger at tril “You will forever hold the blood of out kin and sin of your Father!”

There was a deep silence. She held the mers glare. Held it as steadily as she could. And what sin – “You think we’re fools! You tell me you know nothing. Your father eradicates our kind, his mother and our home and you his daughter do not know. What a precious storey. You are a lowly – “ Enough… The Queen yelled. The girl silenced immediately. But the princess, stood shaken. What? That. That made no sense. Sin? Of eradicating what she was told to be folklore. She. Her no. She shock. Closing in on herself. Her father only spoke of pirates. Only spoke of ridding them from the world… she started at Jayden… He had once hated her. Hated her with passion such as this, because it was her father who destroyed his home town as a boy…. It was her father who caused people to …. “The king is corrupt… and so is his army.” He had once said. She looked back to the girl. The Queen stood in silence… She stepped away. And then stepped away from Jayden. Finally the queen put out a hand for Tril… but she moved from it. As if it would hurt to take her hand.

The world was spinning. IT didn’t make sense. Kings concurred land because it was to ensure their own kingdoms survivel. Was that… a sin? Was that…. Her own kingdom would perish under her fiancés power… Her head fell. But… ‘Father. You were gone for so long.’ The princess a small child sat with her father… A routine really… “I was just checking up on an old trade post some time from here.” She nodded like any child would… till the question came. ‘Why? Was trade not going well? Or did pirates siege it?’ The king smiled at his small daughter, realizing she learning rather quick. A rare moment of glory for the princess. But he frowned. “No. There have been rumours of folklores again.” She nodded. ‘Again? Folklores are myths of foolishness. They do not exist. Why do they spurt such nonsense?’ “Because dear child. The hopeless look for hope in stories… but you are right. They exist no more…” No more. No more. What did he mean by no more. No… That… it couldn’t be… Tell me this is not true. She looked to the queen with a desperate plea. But she turned her gaze. If I uttered the words you wish to hear. It would all be a lie.

She shook her head. Her hands rising, nails digging into her scalp…That was it. Tril couldn’t take it any longer. She felt sick. She felt ill. The world spun around her. And all she wanted to do was get away. And so she ran, ran through the lush jungle, under branches and over fallen trees… breaking through the forest wall before falling to her knees upon the sand. Nothing made sense…. Nothing. She shook. The sins of her father… She felt so very cold. I think it is time for you to learn our History. She started to Jayden… It is best you listen, before running after her. What I have to tell you, will forever change you… and what path you decide.

cozzie livs's Queen

Adorable Kitten

User Image

User Image

Jayden held the woman of his dreams in his arms, but hearing the fight he couldn’t help but pause. Her father’s sins? He knew that the king was corrupt and quite honestly horrible, but why did he have mermaid blood on his hands? Didn’t her father not believe in the mythical beings? Hadn’t Tril said that he didn’t believe in any of those things? His head was spinning, just what was going on. He was going crazy. He knew that Tril wasn’t at fault at all. Her father’s sins were not her doing at all. How could she be blamed for something that she had no control over? Shaking off the girls, Jayden walked over to Trilyuana and pulled him into his arms and embraced her. No he had already promised himself that he would not let anything else hurt her.

But suddenly Tril ran from his grasp and his first instinct was to run after her (as it always was) when he was stopped. Turning around Jayden almost slapped away her hands and yelled for the Queen to let him go. But he knew from the look in his eyes that it wasn’t going to be that easy. He knew from that stubborn look, a look he often gave, that he would have to hear out her story if he wanted to catch up with his one true love. Letting out a sigh he turned and looked over at the Queen. “What is it? Either way I will be running after Tril” he muttered with a shake of his head. He honestly doesn’t care. Whatever it was wouldn’t stand in the way of their love. He knew that for a fact.

He could see from the Queen’s face that she wasn’t sure how he would react. So as she gently took her hands, she looked at him and Jayden could only give her a look of suspicion. Just what was going on. “Her Father…was the one who killed your mother. She had found a young Prince, a human one, and had fallen in love. As a result the two became King and Queen of a small island, as well as the King and Queen of the mermaids. Our islands were closely connected and they all believed in the mermaids. They knew of our secrets and we taught them how to deal with the dangerous see creatures” she began before she stopped and wiped her eyes. “Somewhere along the way, they had learnt Miranda, your mother, was pregnant with a stunning little boy. Oh you should have seen how your parents glowed when they found the news. How happy they were to be expecting a little prince of their own. They had everything planned.” she said as she gently stroked his head. “But then that king..he went on his own little conquest. His own little mission to rid the world of mystical creatures. He likes to call it his great purging. His moment of true and absolute success. And so it began. He killed all the mermaids, torturing to find out just where we were. And when your mother and father refused to talk he killed them. But your mother she had knew it was coming and had put you in a basket. This basket washed up along your home town. They had sent the message for all mermaids to go into hiding. And thank goodness you were safe. Your sapphire eyes are common among mermaids but strange for humans. I was so afraid you would be caught since you took after your mother.” she sobbed as she held him close.

Jayden fist clenched. His previous hatred for that king was only growing, but none of it was targeted towards Tril. “This continued until they reached the island you grew up on. They had been rumored to be close to the last remaining mermaids, which was true. As a result they ruined that island. But those blessed people refused to give us up. They allowed us to keep surviving. I wouldn’t be surprised if they had realized that you were half mermaid as well, because your adoptive parents hid you well. They let no harm come to you and for that I am happy” she whispered before she shook his head. “He is desperate to marry his daughter off to a prince that shares the same sentiment as him. That desire to rid the world of creatures that could fight against their power. I would be careful of that Princess…she has the same blood flowing in her veins” she said cautiously before Jayden tore his arm away.

“How could Tril be involved in her father’s sins? She was but a young child when this had all happened and you are expecting her to take responsibility for that? No! She is not like that. Whether you like it or not that lady is going to be my wife and will father my kids. She will be having the next of our role blood line whether you like it or not. It is not right to hold her responsible so you should all grow up” he yelled before he turned on his heels and ran off in the direction of Trilyuana.

He knew he shouldn’t have reacted like that but how could them blame Tril for what she did. She was no more a part of it than a baby was responsible. And yet they blamed her for the horrendous crimes her father had committed. Jayden searched everywhere he could for the female before he found her and wrapped his arms tightly around the woman and pulled her close. “Tril you are not in fault for your father’s actions. You do not carry his sins. I do not blame you. While they might, it’s just a touchy subject but I promise they will all come to love and respect you. Because if I am to be a king, you will be my queen. And the woman who bears my children” he whispered as he pressed his lips against hers.

Captain Smily
                                          omg i'm sorry it took sooo long girly

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

BEGOODSM
ILE
User Image

She stood looking out to the crystal sea beyond her. Her feet kissed by the waves that reached for the beach, only to be pulled away by the falling tide. Her tears dropped one by one into the water bellow and all that she wished on the stars above, was for a wave to sweep her out to the depths of the sea where nothing could touch her. She wrapped her arms around her self. Holding what she could, while thought after thought raced through her mind. Nothing... nothing made sense and yet every piece fit like a perfect puzzle. When a man speaks of truth and regards a kings council advising the courts that some truths are better left unknown; he speaks words of wisdom for this truth was tearing the princess apart. All these years. All this time. When her mother told her folk tails and sternly looked her father in the eyes. When she was beaten for ever bringing them up, or question that truth of their existence, instead of myth but fact. All those times he took away stories, kept her on shore and in the castle. Confined behind bricked walls, and a fortress to never step foot outside the walls... all those years...all the lies... it was all a lie.

She took in a deep breath and looked at the moon. her heart broken, and empty. As tradition stood in so many kingdoms the sins of a king or queen fell upon the the next heir or child. It was an unwritten law really, a reason to give treason and justification for enemy forces to attack another kingdom. Bring up past sins, reason for a right to be wrong - even if decades have passed - and there in itself is the start of a new war. To concur threats that are no longer there, to end old fights that have already finished. To accuse a princess who knew not of her fathers brutality towards being he refused existence too. It was all fair in a Kingdoms beliefs, so that they may conquer and give restitution to those whom lost their way of living, who lost their loved ones and who lost their valuables... This was all unfair, yet fairly just in the way of kingdoms...

Her sky orbs closed, longing to drowned, and be washed clean of this, and as she wished, it was received as strong arms wrapped around her to pull her close and hold her in a warmth that could not be broken. Her eyes opened wide as tears spilled from her hues. She wished to push him away, and run. His words broke down her defenses. They left her raw, and penetrable. they brought her life, and resolution, forgiveness, and love, the bright hope of a future. So much in the ounce of a sentence. his words warmed her, just as uncertainty clouded her. She felt his kiss, closing her eyes to be embraced by him and his security... but she broke it. Putting her head on his to compose herself... her thoughts... They may crown you King... but bitterness will still be laced in their hearts. Jayden, I may bear you children and towards them... they could cast hate upon them as they do to me.... She looked deep into his eyes. A kingdom, no matter that kingdom, will fall. Many will chase after sins that have been lost for decades. That is how all war works. For power, for conquest, to rewrite wrongs that happened so long ago. Bitterness, anger, jealousy, pride, power, wealth, selfishness... it destroys great leaders and brings ruin to kingdoms. When people believe they have a cause, like a war for land and a king is killed in that battle. Then the fallen Kings son will feel hatred and want revenge against the conquering King, his family, and his people for the life of his father. That, it just. And if the Concurring king later dies and not by the hands of the fallen prince, then the concurring Prince will take his father reign, bearing his fathers past sins, and can be slain by fallen kings son rightfully. It is foolish. It starts wars for little purpose, brings deviation, or delusions but i am, by this unwritten law, rightly hated by your people for carrying the blood of my father in my veins, and the blood of your people on my hands... These lessons are taught to all of royal and high lineage children. To all council, and members of a king or queens court. And if you had been raised in a palace like i have then you too would know that truth. Did you not seek to capture me for the sake of revenging your own kingdom, your own people. To get back at my father? Jayden you cannot deny that truth... and though you have changed your mind, and your heart... These people seek restitution. My life, or hatred towards me, the destruction of my kingdom, will bring them the resolution they seek. As hard of a pill to swallow, my love that is the truth... Her fingers were curled on his chest. Feet cold, the water no longer reaching them. She looked up to Jaydens dark hues then dropped her head once more. I will speak to the Queen, and to your people tomorrow... I will make an audience with the courts and find a means to makeup the wrong doing of my father and peoples. As a Princess Jayden, it is my duty. Please inform your Aunt... and spend time with your people... Without my presence you may be able to persuade them... She gave him a light smile, placing a hand on his cheek before turning. I will sleep on the ship tonight... I will see you in the morning. and with one last kiss she turned and left, walking to the ship, pulling herself up the rope and onto the deck.

Once in beds, she surrounded herself in a nest of blankets that smelt strongly of jayden. Their love, would come with a price, and a many walls, and battles to conquer. She had not made the deadline to her fiances Kingdom.. and with that... war would fall upon her own. And now, for this love, the truth of Jayden's heritage e has been made known. Not only was he from a kingdom that had been destroyed by her fathers soldiers.... but he was a prince who was taken away from a Kingdom that had been annihilated by her father. she rolled to her side and knew that sleep would not come for her. She waited for the dawn. To see Jayden, and so that she may seek an agreement with his people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff