7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ManateeMan

Turning 25 in....2 months 14 days.

aww. *hugs*
I enjoy our conversations as well.

I am doing well. Got some sweat out the other day for my Father's day gift- went out and god 40 stones to make path to my dad's front door from the driveway.

And thank you, your av is very fashionable itself. Kind of monstrous but at the same time very appealing.

August 30? Lol. I'm not sure if I got that one right. Lol. emotion_facepalm

Yieee! *hugs back* emotion_bigheart

Wow. That's very heartwarming. whee well, we just celebrated Father's Day here. I wasn't able to get something for my dad since I was really busy with schoolwork.. It's kind of a shame.. But I promised myself to make his birthday special an worthwhile on the 16th of August. *carves it on a stone*

Oh. Lol. It appears to be though, but I'm planning to change it in a little while. xd I'm doing mix and match with everything in my closet right now. biggrin

Spooky Otaku

11,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
VicereineFrancoise
zJae

Oh, lovely! Anyway, I'm very sorry for the wait. emotion_facepalm

Here it is. I hope you like it. whee

User Image

No worries about the wait 3nodding
And thanks so much xd This is awesome. x3 emotion_hug
Sending the trade.

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
zJae

No worries about the wait 3nodding
And thanks so much xd This is awesome. x3 emotion_hug
Sending the trade.

Oh, dear. I admire you so much for being understanding. emotion_kirakira thank you so much as well and you're much welcome. emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
VicereineFrancoise
ManateeMan

Turning 25 in....2 months 14 days.

aww. *hugs*
I enjoy our conversations as well.

I am doing well. Got some sweat out the other day for my Father's day gift- went out and god 40 stones to make path to my dad's front door from the driveway.

And thank you, your av is very fashionable itself. Kind of monstrous but at the same time very appealing.

August 30? Lol. I'm not sure if I got that one right. Lol. emotion_facepalm

Yieee! *hugs back* emotion_bigheart

Wow. That's very heartwarming. whee well, we just celebrated Father's Day here. I wasn't able to get something for my dad since I was really busy with schoolwork.. It's kind of a shame.. But I promised myself to make his birthday special an worthwhile on the 16th of August. *carves it on a stone*

Oh. Lol. It appears to be though, but I'm planning to change it in a little while. xd I'm doing mix and match with everything in my closet right now. biggrin

Your math is dead on.

Aw, I'm sure he understands though.

Fluff Seeker

VicereineFrancoise
Fluffesu
VicereineFrancoise

Ezio really is such a cutie. XD He's got a pretty fun personality too.

Nah, not me. I still need lots of practice!

Pfft, I just read Ubisoft's response to PETA challenging Black Flag. Pretty funny, actually. XD

That is absolutely true! 4laugh Though his "flirtiness" kills me. crying I want him for my own. LOL. Just kiddin'. rofl

Oh, I haven't read that yet. surprised I should check it out. 4laugh

I would totally take him for my own. He's absolutely adorable.

It's one of the silliest things I've read all year.
PETA could have a really good cause if they just went about it the right way! :/

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ManateeMan

Was I able to get your birthdate right? Lol. I apologize again for the late reply. I was busy with preparations for some activities on our umiversity's foundation week. Actually first day was yesterday but I am already done with my duties and part for the preparation and I am free again! Yay! Well not quite, but at least my tasks were lessen.

So how are you doing, Manman? ❤☺

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Fluffesu

I would totally take him for my own. He's absolutely adorable.

It's one of the silliest things I've read all year.
PETA could have a really good cause if they just went about it the right way! :/

I know right? Anyway, I apologize for the late reply. I was quite busy in school doing preparations here and there for our university's foundation week. sweatdrop

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
VicereineFrancoise
ManateeMan

Was I able to get your birthdate right? Lol. I apologize again for the late reply. I was busy with preparations for some activities on our university's foundation week. Actually first day was yesterday but I am already done with my duties and part for the preparation and I am free again! Yay! Well not quite, but at least my tasks were lessened.

So how are you doing, Manman? ❤☺

Yes you were. And again, no worries.

I'm doing well. Enjoying the event a bit here and there. How are you besides freed up a bit?

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ManateeMan

Yes you were. And again, no worries.

I'm doing well. Enjoying the event a bit here and there. How are you besides freed up a bit?

Lol. My "lessen" was misspelled with "lessened". XD I wonder what happened. Thank you. smile

Well, not much of good news.. Although, some clothing I made using brown paper for an event in school was really dashing. They were absolutely breathtaking when I saw our representatives wear it and ramped it on the catwalk. *tears of joy* Aaaand.. I just caught a cold this afternoon. Sadly, I just got home from school and it's already 9 o'clock in the evening. Kind of stressed actually, but I'm fine. ☺

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
VicereineFrancoise

eep, well take care of yourself- plenty of fluids and all the jazz.

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ManateeMan
VicereineFrancoise

eep, well take care of yourself- plenty of fluids and all the jazz.

I will. Thank you so much! You take care too. ❤☺

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Phantom

7,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Beloved Phantom