What the what? Who hates free gold D:

Profitable Noob

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

xd I DEMAND TO KNOW YOUR PAIN! xd

Tipsy Cultist

... I really hate it when people misuse psychological disorders for jokes, especially when they get them wrong.
Best example:
"I'm not Schizophrenic..... Me neither!" on T-shirts or whatever. So cringe-worthy.

And I hate it when people assume that vegetarians either a) only eat salad or b) want to convert everyone to their lifestyle like a bunch of psycho-Missionaries.

Profitable Noob

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Profitable Noob

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
CarapaxtotheMax

... I really hate it when people misuse psychological disorders for jokes, especially when they get them wrong.
Best example:
"I'm not Schizophrenic..... Me neither!" on T-shirts or whatever. So cringe-worthy.

And I hate it when people assume that vegetarians either a) only eat salad or b) want to convert everyone to their lifestyle like a bunch of psycho-Missionaries.

wow I get where you're going with that. I have an autistic friend who was made fun of a lot in high school and I just hate people who like to do that.

xd Yeah I feel guilty for stereotyping that one a bit, I met someone once who was exactly like that. I don't think that way anymore since now I have a friend who is vegan and doesn't push it on everyone.
[/center

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
CarapaxtotheMax

Best example:

with that option b i saw a video on how pigs are mistreated and i felt bad but at the end the person who made the video that said " you can help end this mistreatment if you adopt a healthy vegetarian diet" after that i was a lil mad they snuck that in there o.o

Tipsy Cultist

KID_EPIC
CarapaxtotheMax

Best example:

with that option b i saw a video on how pigs are mistreated and i felt bad but at the end the person who made the video that said " you can help end this mistreatment if you adopt a healthy vegetarian diet" after that i was a lil mad they snuck that in there o.o

I'm not one to preach, but unfortunately, I feel like it's... the safest way, I guess?
Like, when you buy your own meat to cook at home (or dairy or egg products), then you can check where it comes from, and see if the treatment at the farm is ethical.
But then, you have animal products in things you eat on the go, at a restaurant, or in "small" things, where you don't necessarily feel like going through the process of checking or re-checking where the single animal ingredients come from.

I'm not saying it's impossible. But, you have to admit, that in every-day life, human beings are very comfortable creatures. (I know I am. e ve; ) And the best way to put down a business that runs on abuse is to not support it.

You don't even have to adopt an entirely vegetarian diet, in my opinion. You could just only eat meat products that you check. o vo'' Sounds like annoying work, but I feel like the animals are most certainly worth it. I know it's a ridiculous things to predict that "If everyone were a vegetarian, then______", because that will never happen. That's why I like to incorporate omnivorous people into my grand master ethics plan. (xD; ) The way I see it, you can stop abuse by getting informed, avoiding/protesting places that mistreat living beings, and informing others so that they will do the same. heart

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I get where your coming from and its true and cool but im like "well since you slid that in there It kinda killed the mood "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff