Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Well, I do have 6GB of data on my plan, which is basically more than I can possibly use (as long as I avoid video watching sprees on YouTube, which I can never seem to do).

Lol, I have unlimited data, my service just slows down if I go over a certain amount. Which I do only every few months.

Invisible Wolf

12,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
All you have to do for me to help you is:
1. Tip this post. (I like a little extra gold)
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
4. Get achievements, because I helped you.
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

SURPRISE GIVEAWAY::
Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

Help me with my prayer circle? ^^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/prayer-circle-3/t.90627535/

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
That's good, I would not deign to represent myself poorly.
By the way, I don't have very available access to the internet at the moment, so my replies may be excessively delayed for some time.

Don't worry, my arm's been bothering me for a while, so I haven't been online much lately myself.

K, so that was a little while.
Don't worry about it. My comp's monitor was ******** for some reason and only recently got fixed. xDa

My god, the inflation hasn't stopped X_____X;;;;

Fatcat

Mr Krawl
id appreciate me if you can just quote me with 'that's what she said'

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
OMG. This thread has been dead for over a year. Haha. Hello again, Gaia.

Ursine Explorer

Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

Tipped ya! Check out my thread, please? the thread

Fluffy Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mr Krawl

Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one.

Helping your thread :3 Please could you help me and give me a <3 and a lovely post?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff