• Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Heather Landis
Hey if anyone sees this, you think you could help me out by going here
Thank you!

<3

Winter Warrior

Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
All you have to do for me to help you is:
1. Tip this post. (I like a little extra gold)
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
4. Get achievements, because I helped you.
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

SURPRISE GIVEAWAY::
Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

How goes it?

Can I get some bumpies, maybe?

gaia_kittenstar

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

> u< So how are yoou?

Recovering from a harrowing crack addiction.

o uo ... I see~
Mr Krawl
I'm very grateful to everyone that helped me get my achievements, so as a universal thank you, I will leave this thread running, to help anyone that needs it.
All you have to do for me to help you is:
1. Tip this post. (I like a little extra gold)
2. Quote me to get my attention. (I can't promise to see every single post, unless you quote me)
3. Post a direct gaia site link to the thread you need help with. (I won't go through tinyurl or offsite links)
4. Get achievements, because I helped you.
It would be really awesome if you guys would give this thread a <3 too, so that more people will see it. Much love everyone, You're all awesome!!

I'm now working on Elocutionist, which has nothing to do with this thread, except that I'll be posting in it frequently.

SURPRISE GIVEAWAY::
Since this thread has been so successful without even offering prizes or remuneration, I've decided that I will start to randomly give away large sums of Gold to people who post in the thread, and help it grow. Thank you all for making this thread a successful one. biggrin

Help me in return?^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/my-new-inquisitor-thread/t.89844271/

Shameless Hunter

11,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/achievements/artimyst-s-achievement-hunt/t.89893867/

Any help would be great. Also if anyone else needs help let me know.

Man-Hungry Millionaire

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Any males want to add me? (Ultimate Player)
Thanks

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl

Air pressure too? I didn't think there would much difference from one place to the next in the US. But I guess it's really just as diverse as Canada is. Geologically, I mean.
Where I live is all flat land, and where I went to is higher up in the mountains, so the air is thinner. And so my asthma made it really difficult to breathe.

That makes sense. Elevation affects air pressure quite severely. I live in the hills beside the mountains. smile
Yup. I love where I live, it's mostly flat land, though oddly enough I live on top of a big hill.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

> u< So how are yoou?

o uo ... I see~

I was not being serious. By the way. o_o

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl

Air pressure too? I didn't think there would much difference from one place to the next in the US. But I guess it's really just as diverse as Canada is. Geologically, I mean.
Where I live is all flat land, and where I went to is higher up in the mountains, so the air is thinner. And so my asthma made it really difficult to breathe.

That makes sense. Elevation affects air pressure quite severely. I live in the hills beside the mountains. smile
Yup. I love where I live, it's mostly flat land, though oddly enough I live on top of a big hill.

My city exists entirely as varied elevations. Though you would hardly notice I think. I never really think about it, myself.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~'s Significant Otter

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

> u< So how are yoou?

o uo ... I see~

Didn't figure you were. xD

Invisible Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Mr Krawl
My city exists entirely as varied elevations. Though you would hardly notice I think. I never really think about it, myself.
Lol, well that's good.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse
Mr Krawl
Saffrons_Curse

> u< So how are yoou?

o uo ... I see~

Didn't figure you were. xD

That's good, I would not deign to represent myself poorly.
By the way, I don't have very available access to the internet at the moment, so my replies may be excessively delayed for some time.

Friendly Genius

11,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Heather Landis
Mr Krawl
Lol, well that's good.

Perhaps. It's kind of just... the way it is.
Anyhow. I might not reply very quickly, or for extended periods of time, because I don't currently have access to the internet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff