Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

These are..wow. These are all fantasic guys. I seriously haven't seen one yet that I dislike. A lot of these are definately winners blaugh I'll go through in a minute and pick some.

Fashionable Smoker

HauntingEchoes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I added the hairpin out of your inventory. But it's really inexpensive, and I just felt it needed something blue on the head.

User Image

User Image

I love this! I'm going to save it to my outfits, thanks! blaugh I'll send you a trade

Fashionable Smoker

Angelic2600
Graceless Rarity

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm going to use the first and third. Thanks blaugh I'll send a trade.

Fashionable Smoker

Inventory updated!

Helpful Gaian

Thanks so much. Glad you like it. I have to say, one of my favourite items is le carousel and that dress in it. Couldn't resist it when I saw it.

User Image

User Image

Friendly Noob

12,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Generous 100
  • Timid 100
Graceless Rarity

Feedback?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Smoker

HauntingEchoes
Thanks so much. Glad you like it. I have to say, one of my favourite items is le carousel and that dress in it. Couldn't resist it when I saw it.

User Image

User Image

I've always liked the dress too. I just never could manage to incorporate it in an outfit without it looking weird sweatdrop The whole avi is great but the dress just brings it. razz Thanks for the help! You're welcome to try some more, if you want blaugh

Fashionable Smoker

Tiny Sex Symbol

I couldnt find hair that i like but here ya go heart sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Vampire

Fashionable Smoker

Inventory updated, still looking for more outfits smile

Ursine Voter

8,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff