Welcome to Gaia! ::

I went to a birthday party of one of my friends, and she told me she didn’t want anyone ruining it. So there was this girl there handing out alcohol and I told on her. Now no one will talk to me, she messaged me on Facebook telling me that no one likes me, everyone hates me, I have no friends, and she attacked me saying that I never come out of my house etc. I blocked her so she couldn’t message me but now her friends are messaging me. I have no friends. And now my boyfriend says he hates me, and threatened to tell me all the s**t that my friends say about me to him. I felt betrayed by him so I blocked him on everything too. Now I have nobody. Not even my dad or his side of the family talks to me. Everybody hates me. My mom and dad split up when I was about 2, when they split up, my mom moved to New York and took me too. My dad has had to pay child support for me ever since. (But he never does/did, he had a drug addiction and never had a job) his mom always paid for my plane ticket to Florida to visit, and always took care of me and bought me things that I needed/wanted. She just started paying child support for him about 3 years ago when he got sent to prison. And had been paying it ever since, she put about $250 on my account each month. Now that my dad has been out of prison, he has been harassing me and my mom to write off the arrears, he said that my grandma buying my plane tickets, food, clothes, cell phone bill, etc. should be enough to make up for his arrears, for all the times child support wasn’t paid. My mom said she would leave it up to me whether or not the arrears are removed. I told him no because he never paid it himself, my step mom (who has always treated me as her own) said they can’t get married if the arrears aren’t written off. They accuse me saying that I leach from my grandma, and all we want is money. And now they won’t even talk to me, I contacted them telling them about all the new things going on in my life and all my step mom and dad said was “cool” and my grandma never even replied. I feel so hurt, I feel like all the things they’ve done for me wasn’t it out of love, it was all because of child support. I’m sad because y dad never took care of me or treated me like his kid. We got in a fight once and he literally talked to me like I was some guy he was fighting with at a bar or something. I feel like the only family I have is just me and my mom. I’m sad about a lot of things and I wish I had someone other than myself.
So now I’m a leech, a cheater, I’m mean, I’m ugly on the inside, I never come out of my house, I’m hated, I’m lonely.

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

I'll be your knight in shinning armor; no joke.

ratton laveur's Fangirl

seems legit

Lucky Star

my family is messed up like that too. when i turned 18 and decided not to see my dad again, he attacked my best friend, saying that she was a horrible friend for letting me defy him like that. i can't see any of my three siblings anymore because of him.

ive been in that sucky part of life too, and i want you to know that you are not alone. just because you are surrounded by people who are wrapped up in their own dramas doesnt mean that you arent special, or that you dont have anything good to offer. You are not the source of everyones problems, they just blame you cuz its easy.

my mom once said the best revenge against people like that is to go make a good life for yourself, and never look back at the ones who try to drag you down.

Fused Bunny

13,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
come here you can always talk to me ill always be right here for you ^^ its best to show how successful you can be in life..dont let it get you down...create your own path your own way.. you dont need them you need better friends that will laugh at you and pick you up

Shameless Flatterer

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
How old are you? You sound very young.

Prophet

omfg that's all horrible come here let me hug you
Fuzzeh`
How old are you? You sound very young.

I am 18
Jianichie

i think ill pass

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

Euphoriiaa
Jianichie

i think ill pass
Suit yourself. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas