Total Votes:[ 3610 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 108 109 110 > >> »|

Jazeraint's Queen

Smitten Loverboy

13,075 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Easy to understand. One of those time consumer games you could probably get lost in for hours.
I enjoyed it.
I do agree that instructions should show up first. Makes it a little easier to play the game. But even with just winging it, its easier to understand.

~MLI

Robotic Destruction

53,275 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
it's not bad, i could see myself killing a short amount of time in there if the payout was worth it. an indication of how many cards you have left in the pile would be nice. if the game does get fleshed out more, it really needs to stand out so it doesn't end up boring and unplayed like some of the other games on gaia.

tinierme had two card games that were the main hub for most people on the site; as it served as the best game offered and functioned as a chat room. it was competitive though and based around gambling with player score points. and the payout for those games was terrible compared to the single player spamfest minigames on the site. if you choose to start making more card games for gaia, make sure it's worth people's time to play them.

i play heralds of chaos here and there to kill time and earn gold. the other minigames don't really interest me, aside from blackjack. and i'm not a fan of zomg. so new, fun games would be welcomed. i miss skypigs... dramallama

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
Masaiiko
I really like the game it's fun!

The only things I think it needs is a pause button and it should also somehow show the number of cards left in the deck...instead of the cards randomly running out on you.
Other than that great job with the new game and thanks! smile

^This ^

That or or maybe have a Zen version where there isn't a timer? The game could reward more tickets or gold if you play in a Rush Mode, but fewer for Zen Mode?

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
It was confusing at first. Never having played before, I wasn't entirely sure what would come up and clicked play. A short tutorial would be nice before starting.

"Tutorial? Y/N
It won't pop again clicking No."

Overall, I liked the game after I figured out how to play.

Loyal Girl

I guess the game is OK.

Sugary Gaian

it wont even load for me. nvm after a few tries it did but loading time was so slow.

Draconian Pawn

It's a game I enjoy and would like to see stay on the site.
Thank you.

Beloved Fairy

8,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Literally the only thing I would change about the game is that stupid timer. I can't speak for other players, but I casually play card games and like to examine my moves. The timer makes me feel rushed, uncomfortable, and otherwise ruins any enjoyment I would have derived from the game. Perhaps "difficulty" settings could be put in? Or an option to not have the timer? I'm sure there's other players that thing the timer gives them too much time. At any rate. I dislike the timer, but the game is otherwise okay.

AriesDarshan's Queen

Moonlight Phantom

25,740 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Noble Shade 100
I'm really enjoying it. And I love the background, very pretty! I find the wild card a bit distracting but it wouldn't deter me from playing. Keep this game!

Could have an undo button and a counter for how many cards are left.

Big Member

It's alright. Repetitive, but would make a good way to earn easy gold for beginners.
              Don't like the timer. It's annoying, but gives me plenty of time to work within. Needs a "zen" mode.
              Would love to see how scoring/rewards would work.

Unforgiving Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
It is quite addicting, Its okay I guess, can you earn gold from this though?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

VixNeko's Partner In Crime

Sparkly Fairy

Well, I tried it at least. I enjoy card games, but this was kind of ridiculous. The timer goes out way to fast in the beginning and it is too hard to match the cards in the time allotted. You miss cards and mess up because you are too worried the time will run out before you can finish the layout. Sorry, but I call this game a no-go. I am fast at games, but the game was too fast I am afraid. emotion_eyebrow
WooHoo! I love card games. This is right down my alley. I like games that I can play for long time spans or short when I don't have as much time. I don't care for the wild card. The flashing was a bit annoying. I hope you keep it and add more! heart

Sparkly Vampire

可愛いです
═════════════════════

I like card games but this one is kind of User Image I don't think it will be fun after playing one or two games but maybe if there's a good gold payout I'd play a lot User Image

User Image
═════════════════════

Feisty Shapeshifter

23,490 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
I just played through till i lost, it was pretty interesting, just felt annoying when i missed a card hahaha, but none the less something I could see myself playing pretty often.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff