Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Cat

Congrats o:
After I graduated I lazed around for a summer and then started college. I am currently in the midst of applying to graduate school for this upcoming fall after working in my underpaying social worker job thing that I landed after getting my bachelors for a couple of years.

Getting one's bachelors degree isn't for everyone, but attaining your associates degree can give you an edge in the work force. Also, getting experience in the work place can be key to landing a job that doesn't totally suck with pay.

</two cents>

Dangerous Raider

A Fine Saph
Alicricity
choose a college you actually want to go to
otherwise you'll hate your life and drop out like i did

I have to start out at a state college or possibly a community college.

But I want to transfer out definitely

state colleges are a good idea for your undergrad because they're more cost efficient, and if you choose one you really like you won't regret it
community college is a good start if you're trying to save money because you can get your general classes out of the way without the price tag of a 4 year college

Invisible Mage

iabiel
Congrats o:
After I graduated I lazed around for a summer and then started college. I am currently in the midst of applying to graduate school for this upcoming fall after working in my underpaying social worker job thing that I landed after getting my bachelors for a couple of years.

Getting one's bachelors degree isn't for everyone, but attaining your associates degree can give you an edge in the work force. Also, getting experience in the work place can be key to landing a job that doesn't totally suck with pay.

</two cents>

hehe I plan to be kind of lazy this summer XD but I also want to learn how to drive and get myself a job after I get a car and such.

Questionable Cat

A Fine Saph
iabiel
Congrats o:

</two cents>

hehe I plan to be kind of lazy this summer XD but I also want to learn how to drive and get myself a job after I get a car and such.

How do you plan to get a car without a job? >_>

Invisible Mage

Alicricity
A Fine Saph
Alicricity
choose a college you actually want to go to
otherwise you'll hate your life and drop out like i did

I have to start out at a state college or possibly a community college.

But I want to transfer out definitely

state colleges are a good idea for your undergrad because they're more cost efficient, and if you choose one you really like you won't regret it
community college is a good start if you're trying to save money because you can get your general classes out of the way without the price tag of a 4 year college

ohhh thanks for that advice I will take it :3
the main reason why I want to do a state college though is because I am in band and the community colleges only offer marching band which I don't really want to do. I mean yes it is a paying opportunity but.. I don't want to do anymore than I am already doing. Because I have quite a bit planned. haha
A Fine Saph
Stoic Passion
I graduated 6 years ago.

haha nice XD hows life after high school for you going?
I graduated 3 years ago... If you don't have to...don't get a job. Enjoy your time out of school. Relax. Do s**t you want cus once you start working you'll be stressed and in a bad mood all the time. I got a job because i wanted a car....now I regret it. I wish i would have just hung out with friends. maybe went to college. Most jobs don't allow you to do both because of scheduling. If you can get a job that will be flexabile then go for that. Lie about your class hours though so you have more time off.

Invisible Mage

iabiel
A Fine Saph
iabiel
Congrats o:

</two cents>

How do you plan to get a car without a job? >_>

Parents XD I could help with some paying for it after I get a job.
and then once I get more money I will put a car under my name and such.
But who knows I could get a boyfriend or something and something will change. XD
That's the thing about life is now I never know what I will have in store. but I have had countless wishes for goodness in my life so I feel like whatever I am doing this fall, it will be good for me :3

Invisible Mage

Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Stoic Passion
I graduated 6 years ago.

I graduated 3 years ago... If you don't have to...don't get a job. Enjoy your time out of school. Relax. Do s**t you want cus once you start working you'll be stressed and in a bad mood all the time. I got a job because i wanted a car....now I regret it. I wish i would have just hung out with friends. maybe went to college. Most jobs don't allow you to do both because of scheduling. If you can get a job that will be flexabile then go for that. Lie about your class hours though so you have more time off.

haha thanks that is helpful :3 maybe me being busier is better for me though xD
A Fine Saph
Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Stoic Passion
I graduated 6 years ago.

deff go college then. If you can't afford it try for fasfa or any kinda of financial aid. scholarships...you can still apply for them even though you aren't in school anymore.

Invisible Mage

Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Stoic Passion
I graduated 6 years ago.

deff go college then. If you can't afford it try for fasfa or any kinda of financial aid. scholarships...you can still apply for them even though you aren't in school anymore.

haha thanks for that knowledge :3 I definitely need to apply for some of those XD
A Fine Saph
Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Drivesmehazy
A Fine Saph
Stoic Passion
I graduated 6 years ago.

haha thanks for that knowledge :3 I definitely need to apply for some of those XD
No problem.. good luck!

Fasfa is based off of family income. So if your parents make to much you don't get alot of money.

I lived in a house with 0 income (my dads child support didn't count) so i got a full ride but like I said i needed a job for my car so i didn't have time to go to college... sad Hopefully you think it through

Romantic Noob

8,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
A Fine Saph
fele1014
A Fine Saph
fele1014
time to get a job.

Do I have toooo?

i suppose you can always just live in your parent's basement forever

That is a good option XD
lol no jus kidding no I don't want to stay at my house I want to be out in the world ><

Thats IF they have a basement :3 -dosnt have one-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces