Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kyoya_Ohtori-sama's Love Of My Life

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright "For all time my heart, we are one. No matter where we must go. No matter who must bear my heir. No matter whom you consort with to continue your line,I am only whole with you.”

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright THESE ARE MY QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP!:

1.Are our house styles permanent? Or we may change them once in a while/from time to time?(Since I have a hard time choosing just one design...)

2. Why do my neighbors/Friend's houses don't show up even when they have accepted my neighborhood invite?

3. what does it mean to kick out/evict our neighbor? (and if someone asks/requests to built in my neighborhood do they have to pay rent?)

More questions to be posted later...But please help me I'm very confused and need answers on these matters...Thanks for the help! (In advance)
h gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

"No matter who must bear your heir, No matter whom must bear mine, No matter where time takes me,I am only whole with you.”
gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright "For all time my heart, we are one. No matter where we must go. No matter who must bear my heir. No matter whom you consort with to continue your line,I am only whole with you.”

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright Bump! gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

"No matter who must bear your heir, No matter whom must bear mine, No matter where time takes me,I am only whole with you.”

Helpful Gaian

I've not seen any mention of it costing to change house style, but there's not a huge amount of information on how towns 2 will work yet. I would guess however that similar to how towns 1 houses worked we'll be charged eventually to change house style.

Have your friends picked a plot and house design yet? I'm not sure they'll show up unless they've selected their plot and house type.

It means exactly what it says to evict someone, you're kicking them out of your neighbourhood so they can't have their house there any more. And no, you don't get rent for someone building in your neighbourhood.

User Image

User Image

Conservative Member

4,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
I invited a friend to my neighborhood, but they accidently deleted the invite. I tired sending them the invite again, but it wouldn't let me. How can they recover it?

Crystal Gatekeeper

16,750 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
HauntingEchoes
I've not seen any mention of it costing to change house style, but there's not a huge amount of information on how towns 2 will work yet. I would guess however that similar to how towns 1 houses worked we'll be charged eventually to change house style.

Have your friends picked a plot and house design yet? I'm not sure they'll show up unless they've selected their plot and house type.

It means exactly what it says to evict someone, you're kicking them out of your neighbourhood so they can't have their house there any more. And no, you don't get rent for someone building in your neighbourhood.

User Image

User Image

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_star gaia_nitemareright Oh Thanks so much for the information! It's much appreciated! whee gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces