11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lucky Loiterer

『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

How about, instead of bumping, we have a conversation -w-

Like~~~ uhmm~~ Oh! Did you know there is a make-up style that is quite popular in Asia called 'It's hot under the sun'?
Sorry, I just talked about it on my radio show, so it was the first thing that popped into my head~

iNolo's Princess

Darling

BlackFruity
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

How about, instead of bumping, we have a conversation -w-

Like~~~ uhmm~~ Oh! Did you know there is a make-up style that is quite popular in Asia called 'It's hot under the sun'?
Sorry, I just talked about it on my radio show, so it was the first thing that popped into my head~

i'll converse with you.

women in asia are obsessed with whitening their skins. like, anything to make their skin white like white people.

if we have conversations, then don't you think people will get intimidated by the post count? i would.

Lucky Loiterer

『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Oh, yes, I'm aware of that. But this particular make-up style makes the wearer appear like they've got a light sunburn across their cheeks and nose - or like in an anime where the characters are blushing. It's quite cute. I've worn it a couple of times myself and I'm really fond of it on my face. I've seen a number of asian models with this style, and quite a few use a light brown or a beige colour instead, like they've been tanned there instead of 'burned'.

I don't think it would be intimidating. It merely makes it look like an active, attractive thread where like to post because they've shown an interest in the guild. Plus it would keep the thread on the top of the list -w-

Powerhouse

11,375 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
You guys know like... Twenty Japanese chicks died cos of a skin treatment program, right? It was crazy. Apparently, they wanted to lighten their skin, and the doctor guy used a chemical that isn't exactly supposed to be used ongoing s that breathe. I can't remember exactly which chemical, because it happened so long ago, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the corpse beautification things they use to make bodies pretty for viewings.
But, those twenty chicks totes kicked the bucket.

To be white.

Tanq, this only proves my white people are entitled theory c;

iNolo's Princess

Darling

YummyBiscuits
You guys know like... Twenty Japanese chicks died cos of a skin treatment program, right? It was crazy. Apparently, they wanted to lighten their skin, and the doctor guy used a chemical that isn't exactly supposed to be used ongoing s that breathe. I can't remember exactly which chemical, because it happened so long ago, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the corpse beautification things they use to make bodies pretty for viewings.
But, those twenty chicks totes kicked the bucket.

To be white.

Tanq, this only proves my white people are entitled theory c;

i adore white people.
i want to be white too.
too bad.
i am ********.
light skinned mother ******** filipino from florida, that in itself is a contradiction to my stereotypical skin color.
and why i don't obsess over my skin color, because i am naturally pale~

iNolo's Princess

Darling

Lucky Loiterer

『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Wow, I never knew that! Hmm, maybe I should look into it for the show....

Ah, I'm always trying to lighten my skin as well. Though I usually say my skin tone is transparent XP

iNolo's Princess

Darling

BlackFruity
『 ♔ 』
"The Half-Blood Prince"

Wow, I never knew that! Hmm, maybe I should look into it for the show....

Ah, I'm always trying to lighten my skin as well. Though I usually say my skin tone is transparent XP

i am tan enough to not be called pale, unless i was in the philippines

iNolo's Princess

Darling

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well...I guess we should all get back to the guild and start actually rping or people will just ignore our efforts here. Don't you think so?

iNolo's Princess

Darling

iNolo's Princess

Darling

We need more players! COME

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items