Welcome to Gaia! ::

He followed closely behind his brother "Nice catch, Sammy." he passed him and got in the car. Turning it on, old rock began to blare from the speakers.
"I'm going to propose next month" Sam said. He covered his ears as the radio blared. "Ugh, you still listen to that stuff?"
He rolled his eyes, turning it down a bit "Yes, I do still listen to /that stuff/. It's called music, Sam." he pulled away to head down the street "Propose? Jeeze, didn't even know you had a girl and you're practically married?"
"We havent talked much since I left for school," He said. No regret or sorrow showed in his voice. "Now where are we going?"
"You said we were going to a bar, you want me to make you a liar Sammy?" the tone in his voice was a bit sarcastic. Parking in front of a bar he hopped out "What have you told her anyway? I mean about us and stuff?"
"Well..." He rubbed the back of his neck, "I told her dad kicked me out before I started school because I didn't want to join the family business." He sighed and looked away, "She thinks we own a truck business"
"Trucks?" he raised an eyebrow "Does that look like a truck to you?" he pointed at the well maintained Impala before rolling his eyes and walking in the door "Anyway.."
"She's against the registration, I couldn't tell her what we do," He said with a bit of annoyance. He rolled his eyes and walked behind his brother.
"What." he almost stopped in his tracks, looking back at his brother with a slight glare before pulling him to sit.
"She's not a mutant don't worry, I checked," He said before sitting down, "She just doesnt think it's right they have to register. Now, what are we doing?"
Dean huffed again and rolled his eyes, ever irritated by those sorts of people, setting his father's journal down, beginning to explain what had happened and what needed to be done.

Gabriel huffed as he leaned against the building, glancing over at his younger brother "Well that sucked." there was a bitterness in his voice as he spoke "I don't get how they're so okay with this. Ugh."
Sam listened to his brother's instructions, "So what are we waiting for? That building isn't too far from here. It'll be guarded heavily though."

Castiel followed closely behind his brother, "They're blinded by their love for dad." He explained.
"No worries, got some new tech since you skipped out." he gathered up the journal again "Puts those suckers out for hours, it's great." Dean couldn't help but smile.

"I love dad as much as the rest of them, but he is such an a** when it comes to being 'different', as he puts it." Gabriel couldn't help but roll his eyes.
"Lets go get dad then, I have to get back to study," He stood up from the seat, already a bit agitated.

"I haven't seen him in months," Cas muttered to himself as he followed. "Can we stop for burgers?"
Dean rolled his eyes, trudging out the door towards the car "'I have to get back to study'." he said in a mocking tone "Calm down, Sam, jeeze." pulling the drivers side door open he tossed the book onto the dashboard.

He shrugged "I haven't seen him in a while either, but Michael went and told him I wasn't 'behaving', so.." Gabe couldn't help feeling a bit betrayed as he huffed again.
"We can if you have any money on you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces