Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"What is your fondest childhood memory?"

V ((Its lyrics to a song, a very poetic one... but I didn't write it))

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
that poem in you signature.. you write it.... because its beautifull ... deep andsightly misterius

V i tryied to kidnap a princess..but she kidnap my heart.... so ..im tied to her forever

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
How did you become someone's guardian?

v They're quite loyal, actually, so I presume they've no objections to the way I run my kingdom. They're willing to serve 'til the end when the white side captures them, and that's all I need, really.

Dead Hellraiser

"How do your subjects feel about your rule?"

v ((I'd love to be able to speak German fluently. I've got some family on my dad's side that lives in Germany. ))

Gracious Giver

If you could speak one other language fluently, which would you choose?

v Mildly frustrated. 1200 years on this planet, and yet people still treat me as though I'm utterly naive.

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
How irritated are you when you are treated like a child? Would you ever wish to change your appearance?

V It is not gone, the eye is still there, just can use or open it. Though as a wendigo it should of healed by now *broods*

Snack

"So is the eye just...GONE, or simply unusable?"

Fairest,

"Its better if certain religious ceremonies are done away from untrollish society. Feel free to stay for dinner though. Make yourself comfortable by the fire!"

Magical Explorer

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
"What brings you out here? Are you trying to do some form of ritual?"

((Melanie was having "flash backs" to serving in the court of the fae Lord of thorns))

Dead Hellraiser

"What's the occasion for dressing up like that?"

v "A nice hot vegetable soup. Comforting, healthy, and tasty."

Anxious Fairy

19,815 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
What's your favorite thing to make for yourself to eat?

I don't really follow tropes... But I hate the child/young teen hero stereotype. Mostly because they are often badly written, but also because they happen to give kids the illusion that talent trumps experience every time... And it really doesn't.
What do you think are the best and worst tropes a TV show, movie, or whatever else could do?

v-- Not really.

Lockstep's Bae

Excitable Believer

Is there a story to your current avi, Opaniii? :3

v ummmm, being in the WG, where everyone is awesome at doing arts, that's kinda emberassing..... redface I've been drawing forever, and not only drawing, but probably everything creative one can imagine...... I don't reeeeally have a favourite piece... but I adore a present I gave my daddy in 2009 - it's a linocut of him and me >w< (he hung it in our house~)
Also, all my drawings don't look awesome because I absolutely have no idea about digital drawing - although I always try.... I just CAN'T DO IT scream

Cheery Genius

For how long have you been doing art? And what's your personal favorite piece you've done?

v "I've never heard of this disease. I would have to do further research on a test subject before I could create a cure."

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
you know any cure for the red moon dissease?

V you know that are two tipes of lycantropie natural( born in that way) and curse (obvius)
the red moon afects principally to those who are cursed ... and in a few times to naturals only if one of their parents are a werewolf by a curse
thats my case
the disease afects the mind and body of the sick werewolf making it unstable.. dangerous and violent.. and in extrems became a beast...then some days latter die for the excess of pain and blood loss..... im afraid that it happens to me.....

Dead Hellraiser

"What is the red moon disease?"

v "My whole life, and no, I wasn't. Then again, I didn't know many kids when I was younger and I was close with those I did know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff