Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am a band geek ... I love band music writing music not only notes but songs with words and ... at school durring the lunch hour I hang with part of the band in the band room ... it's awsoem
That is really cool! hey are any of your band groups into the star wars and star trek movies?
I'm a band geek! I play clarinet in my highschool's marching and concert band.
Go Clarients!!!
yes im a for sure band geek....i love band!!
i play a buffet Bb clarinet ( i have 2, different types though) and i love to play them
fireknight3
lets see...trumpet...baritone...french horn...mellophone..bass...clarinet...steel drums..flute..piccolo..piano...trombone...and tuba

WHOA! thats a lot and thats so cool^_^ im learning how to play the flute ( i forgot haha)
not so different from clarinet huh? : )

embochure is the biggest difference. Just remember to stay loose ^ ^
i am a TOTAL band geek! and i am proud of it!! i have been playing for 7 yrs. i play flute/piccolo/trumpet
I'm a band geek I play clerent am supose to learn how to play tuba ... and .. I know how to play the Piano but that 's strings...
I AM A BAND GEEK!! GO ME!! I PLAY FLUTE AND ALTO SAX!! BAND GEEKS ROCK MY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
fireknight3 Wrote:
lets see...trumpet...baritone...french horn...mellophone..bass...clarinet...steel drums..flute..piccolo..piano...trombone...and tuba

I'm on my way to leaning most of those, i have F-horn mellophone piccolo flute clarinet and trumpet down (sorta) and i still have a few more i want to do
I want to learn how to play a lot more instruments....I will just have to finish learing bass cleff. I know Treble greatly well, but when it comes to bass, all I know is slide positions....hehe. I have no idea what else i want to learn, but I do know that I would like to learn the flute and trumpet. IF I get those down, then it would be a LOT easier to pick up other instruments as well. Then i will know the clarinet, trombone, flute and trumpet. I am up for just about anything. biggrin
Total Band Geek! I play Bb clarinet, trumpet, oboe, and I am learning keyboard! I'm in the jazz band, wind ensemble and I march....*smiles* Along with being in leadership for my school!
I'm a band geek totally! I play Clarinet(what I play in concert band and marching),flute(just for fun), picclo(just for fun), alto and bari. saxaphone(jazz band), and also guitar. I'be been in band for 5 years now and haven't quit lovin it! I love writing songs for guitar it's awesome! I've only been playing a year though, but I've been playing clarinet for 5 years.
I play..Eb clarinet...Bb clarinet...trumpet...trombone...french horn...ukulele...recorder...guitar...and piano. Does that qualify me as a band geek? i also spend every spare moment in the music room and I AM PROUD OF IT! 3nodding biggrin wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff