Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Genius

*The full moon shines in the night, stars twinkling. The pale light shines down on the Music Park. A cloud passes over and covers the area in darkness. When the cloud fades, Bith the Black is present. She is sitting in the gazebo in the main garden, sipping a strange brew in a teacup. Clearly not tea, as Bith prefers "stronger" and more bizarre beverages.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not an unpleasant area. It is nice to be out in the open now and again." *she chuckles to herself, and observes the night sky.*

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jien exits the apartment building, and drifts silently past the fountain in the direction of the cafe. It has been a little while since the incident with his guitar, but he feels confident that his power is under control*

Hilarious Genius

*The ground beneath Jien's feet begins to tremble. Jien may have lost his balance if he was actually standing on it. The rumbling suddenly rushes past him, and the ground opens up. A very....strange looking....person rises from it.*

"....."

*she stands there, not moving...looking very not alive...but yet, stands there looking at Jien. Or at least assumed to be looking at him with that headgear in the way.*

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jien floats back from the stranger cautiously. Since the individual is wearing a mask, Jien is unsure if they will be able to see his hand signs, but they should still receive the signal regardless, so he tries to communicate anyway*

[[Hello. That was a very unusual way to appear. My name is Jien. Would you please tell me your designation?]]

Hilarious Genius

*the woman nods and the ground shakes rythmically, like the vibrations felt from a loudspeaker, except there are no words that Jien can hear. She looks down at Jien's feet and sees that he's not touching the ground. She crosses her very long sleeves in disapproval. She extends her sleeve like a tentacle and has it touch Jien's forehead. She tries again. The vibrations from the ground extend through her and onto Jien.*

"I am witch Helminth the Monochrome, disciple of Bith the Black. It would be far easier to communicate with you if you simply stood upon the ground." *she pulls her hand back and a monochrome sand worm remains on Jien's forehead. It seems to be a receptor of some kind.* "You have many interesting minerals within you. What are you?"

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jien is still wary of Helminth, but she has not yet done anything threatening, so he does his best not to be cynical*

[[I am a robotic life form. I do not know who created me, but I am not comprised of any organic matter. You say that you know Bith the Black...I apologize if this is rude, but I do hope you are not planning to cause trouble here.]]

Hilarious Genius

"Trouble? Ah yes. We were wrong to involve Sara Soto and Dendrobis." *The tremors are subtly calm, yet have some deeper ferocity further down. This could be interpreted as courtesy, but not actually caring.* "Your courtesy is appreciated though. I am merely here upon request."

*She stands completely still, the ground trembling only slightly.* "My mistress told us that no harm was to come from Helba the White's comrades at Music Park. What would you have us do to amend our mistake?"

*There's an underlying reluctance in her words, but is holding back for some reason. Perhaps because Bith ordered that she is making this very forced attempt at diplomacy.*

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*At this point, it's a bit surprising that Helminth isn't looking for a fight. Jien is relieved*

[[Oh, I am not interested in retribution or anything like that. Maybe it is because I have different values than most. As long as visitors to Music Park can relax and enjoy themselves without any harm coming to them, that is what I want most. So please feel free to enjoy yourself. I do not suppose you require food of some kind?]]

Hilarious Genius

*There are some violent tremors for a moment, but then stop abruptly.* "I do not require food. I have not required it for...longer than I can remember. The only thing I want is an audience with Helba the White. Where is...." *she pauses* "Show yourself. You cannot hide from my detection."

*Berkana steps out from behind the bushes.*

"Heya! I was just observing your communication method. Very interesting. So what'd you want to talk about?" *she turns to Jien.* "Hello Jien dear. How are you today?"

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
[[Hello Professor. Now that I can control the power source, I no longer have to worry about my power building up like it did before. I can channel it with the guitar. I was just speaking with this interesting visitor.]]

Hilarious Genius

*Berkana nods to Jien* "I'm so relieved to hear that. You really had me worried for a while there. I'm really glad that you can handle it, and it's kind of perfect that it's with that guitar. Now you're truly the head of Music Park." xd

*the quakes are brief, but ferocious.* "Helba the White. What's left of me is known as Helminth the Monochrome, disciple of Bith the Black. Who I was before that, do you remember?"

*Berkana stumbles and struggles to maintain her balance. She takes a good look at Helminth.* "Sorry, I don't. You're sure we've met before?" *she adjusts her glasses, going to scientist mode.* "So you communicate by transmitting your soul wavelength through the ground. We just interpret it as words. But unlike Jien, I can distinctly hear your own voice. I can't even hear the quake itself, just your voice. Though sometimes I can only get the gist of what you're feeling. It's like reading a person's facial expressions...only seismic."

*the quakes are brief, but ferocious. Anger?* "You may have forgotten me, but I'll never forget you. I'll never forgive you. You who... walks over all the innocents of the Witch Hunts."

*Berkana turns ghostly pale.* "What...did you just say......!? Who are you...!?"

*Just then a black mass expands from Helminth's feet. It begins to draw her in. Like a pool of tar. She speaks with her mouth for the first time. It sounds more ghoulish than human, and is deep. Unsuitable for a petite woman like her.*

"It appears that Bith doesn't want this conversation to continue. You can't hide forever, Bith can't protect you for long. We'll meet again." *she turns to Jien.* "That woman. Your 'mother'. She's...."

*the black mass swallows her up before she can finish her sentence. Then the black mass evaporates. The warmth returns to the gazebo area. Bith must have left as well.*

"The Witch Hunts....." *Berkana trails off and stares at where Helminth stood. She's trembling.*

Interesting Gaian

7,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Jien's shoulders droop before he signs again*

[[Oh dear...trouble again. But I do not think that person is malicious. It seems as though you know each other Professor. Though I wonder why she was kind and patient to me despite knowing that I am in a sense, your son. If she has some grudge with you, I wonder why she would not hold one against me too.]]

Hilarious Genius

"I'm not sure. Perhaps she knows what it's like to be judged unfairly by people. That assuming things about a person just because they're connected to someone else isn't always fair." *she hesitates, trying to avoid potential specifics of her thoughts.* "Perhaps....she has no reason to be anything but kind to you. You've done nothing to her except gave her a warm greeting. Maybe she appreciates that about you." *she holds Jien's hand.* "Thank you Jien, really. Thank you." *she kisses him on the forehead.* "I...have to go for now. Good night." *Berkana hurriedly walks to the nearest door, uses her lab key...and leaves the area.*

High-functioning Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
Sara nervously stood by the fountain. Today she was going to do it. She was going to sing in public. Shadow landed on the fountain and looked at her wondering why she said she was going to practice if she didn't bring her violin with her. "Don't chicken out! Just sing." She said to herself before taking a deep breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff