Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Vampire

User Image

H A P P Y __ B I R T H D A Y

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

.... to me emotion_awesome

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

keep scrolling for ART OF YOU!

IRL Vampire

W A I T __ W H A . . . . ? ? !

User Image

It's my birthday today! You forgot and didn't get me anything? No problem, I probably didn't get you anything for your birthday either dramallama . But because that's how I roll I got YOU something for MY birthday! Over the last few weeks I've been commissioning art of some of my friends and myself, and I'll be sharing that with you in this thread. Not all the art is finished as of today, 2/3rds are actually missing, so if you haven't received any art yet you may still! (There's also the chance that the artist I commissioned with art for you chickened out, so please don't be upset if you don't get any, I tried, mkay!)

IRL Vampire

dramallama dramallama N O W __ W H E R E __ I S __ M Y __ A R T ? ? ? ? dramallama dramallama

HERE!

User Image
aaaand another encore for the Rage Mage and this time his special Ladyfriend too emotion_dowant

User Image
a little encore for MsBlue wink heart

User Image
OMG finally! It's been waaaay too long since we've had some art with each other Sweets!! I miss you tons and hope your life is going great! You deserve the world, don't let your fiancé ever forget that heart !!

User Image
User Image
omg Ankit y u so special! You get 2 arts! I tell you why, I commissioned one, then didn't think it'd get finished, commissioned another one and... got 2! It's like buy one get one free except for that I bought two. I'm tired, can you tell? dramallama

User Image
Hey syit and KOUMIKO-CHAAAAN. Hope you two are still the happiest couple on earth, and your mmo careers are going as well as everything irl! I'm sorry if this sentence makes no sense, I'm suffering from intensive food-coma D;

User Image
Hey there Becky !! heart Since the first one fell through I commissioned another artist! Hope you like it! heart

User Image
BLUEEEE!!!!! It's done!!! Look at it in it's glory, hahah! An explosion of colours! I love it, and hope you do too heart heart heart heart heart

User Image
Hey Rafi, hope your kitties and you are doing okay heart

User Image
I'm awake at 3 am for some reason, but hey! At least I have some pretty art to look at ;D Hope you like it Scobre, no need to celebrate any birthdays to enjoy good art heart

User Image
Hiii Angel !! Lots of <3 form my vacation! Hope you're doing great and enjoyed your fancy test-drive heart

User Image
hope you're back from your hiatus to see this Mr.Ragemage! dramallama dramallama

User Image
Hiii Zea, hiiiii~ hiiiiii~ hiiiiiiii~ heart <-- still 80% asleep and blabbers incoherent mess

User Image
heart you!

User Image
Hey Venus! Hope rl is treating you well and you're still your energetic, happy self! heart

User Image
thanks for the hours of smartypants skype conversations and your refreshing amounts of common sense Thomas, I hope everything is going great for you heart

User Image
KENNYYY~ stay awesome emotion_awesome

User Image
hello Mr.Fabulous James ;D Hope things are great for you, good luck with your new boytoy!

User Image
Becckyyy~ heart heart heart heart Your artist chickened out on me but did this super adorbz sketch for free haha, hope you like it and are doing well! You deserve the best only heart

User Image
Hello there Miss Ren! Remember to keep smiling, it suits you very well heart

A R C H I V E

IRL Vampire

User Image
AND DONE!
Special thanks to all the artists, and to Josh for moving it heart

IRL Vampire

Killer Penguins

asedc

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

beckygrendel

ren orenji doragon
Happy Birthday Liz! Wish you the best <3

IRL Vampire

[ JK ]
Happy Birthday Liz! Wish you the best <3
Thanks! heart Love you!

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!! emotion_hug

Well, this is certainly a surprise! I was actually thinking about drawing you some art for your birthday today, but got distracted among other things that I find amusing on the interbutts. xP ( I think I need to work on that goofing off thing... )

I hope you're having a great day today, either way. 3nodding

IRL Vampire

Ren Orenji Doragon
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LIZ!! emotion_hug

Well, this is certainly a surprise! I was actually thinking about drawing you some art for your birthday today, but got distracted among other things that I find amusing on the interbutts. xP ( I think I need to work on that goofing off thing... )

I hope you're having a great day today, either way. 3nodding
Hehe, hope you're having a good day too! heart ! And it's fine, of course I love art but I know it's easy to get distracted, haha~
Happy birthday! 3nodding

IRL Vampire

LabTech Kestin
Happy birthday! 3nodding
Thank you Kestin dramallama No art for you btw, you already got hella expensive chibies!

Lightbringer

20,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASUUUUUUUUUUUU~ emotion_yatta

IRL Vampire

Stellar Phoenix
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASUUUUUUUUUUUU~ emotion_yatta
WHY THANK YOU MR.STELLYFACE! heart

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Aseres
User Image
KENNYYY~ stay awesome emotion_awesome

this just made my day week year whole damn life. emotion_kirakira

a very happy birthday to you, Liz! emotion_hug

who did the art for this pic? I love it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff