Welcome to Gaia! ::

Article Here

Quote:
This woman's name is Vanilla and she is a Japanese model.
She has spent around 10 million yen ($102,000) on plastic surgery to look like this.

at age 17...she actually looked Japanese.
Vanilla underwent her first plastic surgery when she was 19 years old.
Since then, she has gotten more than 30 cosmetic procedures including double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, liposuction, eyelash implants, dimple creation, and breast implants.
She says that her life's dream is to become a perfect living French doll.

Pics are in the article.
Yikes. What's going to happen when she's 50 and everything starts sagging?

Shy Genius

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
She looks creepy in some shots, but the one with the cityscape background doesn't look so bad actually. Still, the sagging with age... *shudder*

Loyal Exhibitionist

OV8ION
Yikes. What's going to happen when she's 50 and everything starts sagging?

Obviously, she's going to get more plastic surgery. ^^;;

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
She was pretty from 17-19 in the pics, but the more recent one... yikes.

15,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
yup, she's gonna regret that when gravity starts setting in.

Demonic Fairy

13,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Jack-pot 100
I'm going to sound like a horrible person for saying this, but I actually think it looks kind of cute. Now, I'm not saying that she needed to get it, mind you! Just that she had a damn good surgeon to give her results like that. Maybe it's just because my perception of beauty has been skewed so much by anime that I don't find her creepy.

She was cute before the surgery, too! I'm not trying to be a white supremacist about this, or anything, I swear! I'm just saying that the results aren't as creepy as I expected.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
eh, to each their own I guess. About the gravity thing, I don't know if she'll get that old. Every surgery has risks and the more surgeries you have, the more likely something is going to go wrong.She's probably going to spend a lot of time in hospitals, which are hotbeds of anti-biotic resistant bacteria, and she'll have surgical incisions. If she keeps having needless surgeries then its only a matter of time before she catches something or something goes wrong and she gets sick/dies.
That said, if thats what she wants to do, she can afford it and she is aware of the risks involved, I see no reason why she shouldn't.

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why? Why do this to yourself?
Ringoringa
I'm going to sound like a horrible person for saying this, but I actually think it looks kind of cute. Now, I'm not saying that she needed to get it, mind you! Just that she had a damn good surgeon to give her results like that. Maybe it's just because my perception of beauty has been skewed so much by anime that I don't find her creepy.

She was cute before the surgery, too! I'm not trying to be a white supremacist about this, or anything, I swear! I'm just saying that the results aren't as creepy as I expected.

I don't think it's a horrible thing to say. She does look cute...albeit in a slightly nonhuman way...and it's much better than indifferently remarking that she's going to die b/c too much time spent in hospitals.

And probably every human has wished he or she was stronger/faster/better looking/had wings to fly at some point, but most of us don't go to the trouble of surgically transforming ourselves. That is the jawdrop part.
Snowy One Piece Lover

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover

It's pretty sincere. I wonder why people would want to make themselves look like a French doll

In fact, I wonder what the point in plastic surgery is in the first place. People should love themselves for who they are.
Snowy One Piece Lover
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover

It's pretty sincere. I wonder why people would want to make themselves look like a French doll

In fact, I wonder what the point in plastic surgery is in the first place. People should love themselves for who they are.

o_o The quote changed! Where did Picard go?

Devoted Flatterer

8,500 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover

Sorry luv, you're too hip for me.

User Image
Snowy One Piece Lover
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover
OV8ION
Snowy One Piece Lover

Sorry luv, you're too hip for me.

User Image

Gotta admit that whoever is doing her plastic surgery is actually doing it well! She totally looks like a white woman now! That plastic surgery is amazing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff