Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sex Symbol

Hey everyone I am trying to get an Abbra and Gastly if anyone has them I'd gladly trade something for it.... I don't trade Legendaries though

If you could help me out that'd be AWESOME! Send me a PM With the Username and Trainer ID number and we can trade VIA Wireless smile [Note : Level isn't Important; I'll be getting an egg from it regardless]

Golden Member

Set your device's DNS server to 204.45.29.54 and visit the GTS in game to retrieve your pokemon. Please have a full party

User Image

Shy Sex Symbol

Chaos the Forgotten

Set your device's DNS server to 204.45.29.54 and visit the GTS in game to retrieve your pokemon. Please have a full party

User Image

idk how to set DNS server and what do you want for it/them?

Golden Member

Shugo~Tatsumaru
In the WiFi Menu of your DS/3DS, the one that lists your connections.
& nothing, they are free to make, that one should be Abra,

Shy Sex Symbol

Chaos the Forgotten
Shugo~Tatsumaru
In the WiFi Menu of your DS/3DS, the one that lists your connections.
& nothing, they are free to make, that one should be Abra,

mkay. if it's a free pokemon why do i need a full party? LOL ~so confused~

Golden Member

Shugo~Tatsumaru
If Im not mistaken, they are sent to your box... But I could be wrong, its been some time since I've done anything Pokemon related.

Shy Sex Symbol

Chaos the Forgotten
Shugo~Tatsumaru
If Im not mistaken, they are sent to your box... But I could be wrong, its been some time since I've done anything Pokemon related.

think i did something wrong it said it was invalid

Shy Sex Symbol

oh lol i looked that up it's only for Black/White lol I'll do that for my Black but I was trying for White 2 smile thanks though

Vermillion Gatekeeper

3,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Full closet 200
Shugo~Tatsumaru
Hey everyone I am trying to get an Abbra and Gastly if anyone has them I'd gladly trade something for it.... I don't trade Legendaries though

If you could help me out that'd be AWESOME! Send me a PM With the Username and Trainer ID number and we can trade VIA Wireless smile [Note : Level isn't Important; I'll be getting an egg from it regardless]
Head to the pokemon forum and ask there,you might have more luck smile

Golden Member

Shugo~Tatsumaru
Ah, sorry... Do it on Black & trade to your White 2? Its another option.

Shy Sex Symbol

Chaos the Forgotten
Shugo~Tatsumaru
Ah, sorry... Do it on Black & trade to your White 2? Its another option.

lol only 1 3DS system XD no other system to trade from

Shy Sex Symbol

ShadeBurst
Shugo~Tatsumaru

Head to the pokemon forum and ask there,you might have more luck smile

lol good point XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas