Manga 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Anime, DUH! 0.037037037037037 3.7% [ 1 ]
Like anyone cares.. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
You're a bunch of nerds 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 3 ]
Can't decide! *Otaku life* 0.2962962962963 29.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 >

Hello everyone!
My post for you is anime vs. manga. Which is better and why? Does it depend on the show? Can't wait for your answers! heart

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
i like both. because when i watch an anime and i like to read the manga and see what's the different and the same to the anime and the manga biggrin
I prefer manga because many stories that I like in manga form would never get an anime, or probably even an OVA. There is a lot more out there for both quantity and quality. Also, it's how the author originally has the story before the anime studio could mess it up (Like the original FMA).

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
it depends on the show, usually (but not always) whichever version is the original is better. but then there are cases where whichever came first was more of a prototype and the next one a more polished product. there's also cases where there's an anime and a manga but the original was neither of those, but instead a novel or game or something; in a case like that the anime adaption or manga adaption, or even both, could wind up pretty crappy.
I like both, but for story wise I usually get the manga.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
xx“There's no such thing as a perfect person in this world.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDepends on the series. But about 90% of the time I like manga better.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Nobuta-San
I prefer manga because many stories that I like in manga form would never get an anime, or probably even an OVA. There is a lot more out there for both quantity and quality. Also, it's how the author originally has the story before the anime studio could mess it up (Like the original FMA).
you do realize in some cases when a manga gets an anime adaption before it's done it's not uncommon for the mangaka to have a say in how the adaption goes once it deviates from the manga plot. sometimes they're even involved in writing the episodes after it deviates, too. also, since not every anime is based on a manga it's not fair to phrase it as if all anime comes from a manga. heck, sometimes not even the manga is the original.
Anime. Because when the anime is based off the Manga it is just as epic besides you actually hear the characters and see them move. Not just a different pose each pic. Also you get to see them in color haha. And I can understand there personalities better when I hear them instead of reading.

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Both, actually. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Manga, always. ^^

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Both! heart

Timid Raider

Manga most of the time. I have a preference for reading more than watching.

Shameless Loiterer

manga. because some situations in manga arent shown in anime. more like its the original.
anime. because there's some extra parts not shown in manga.

i prefer anime when it comes to action-type.

Shameless Loiterer

Ebihime
Manga most of the time. I have a preference for reading more than watching.

same emo

Friendly Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
I can't chose between the two.. cause i liked them both xd .. I watch anime then read the manga.. cause some of the details in manga aren't shown in anime whee emotion_bigheart emotion_yatta

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff